Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players not playing after their missus has had a kid 22:27 - Mar 6 with 12544 viewsWatford_Ranger

Am I insensitive in thinking it's ridiculous that Hoilett wasn't available on Saturday after his wife had dropped a kid out a day before? This seems to have become a given in football when I'm sure it wasn't in the recent past.

The bloke is presumably trying to win a new contract. Maybe I'm just old fashioned about this but if the kid was born that day or due at any moment I could understand it.
Players not playing after their missus has had a kid on 19:30 - Mar 13 with 1647 viewsNorthernr

Players not playing after their missus has had a kid (n/t) on 19:29 - Mar 13 by Deano19766

[Post edited 13 Mar 2016 19:47]

Well I'm having no kids, so Loftboy has had two for me.
Players not playing after their missus has had a kid (n/t) on 19:32 - Mar 13 with 1642 viewsDeano19766

Players not playing after their missus has had a kid on 19:17 - Mar 13 by loftboy

I'm a dad of 6 what does that make me then?

[Post edited 13 Mar 2016 19:47]
Players not playing after their missus has had a kid (n/t) on 19:34 - Mar 13 with 1627 viewsDeano19766

Players not playing after their missus has had a kid on 19:30 - Mar 13 by Northernr

Well I'm having no kids, so Loftboy has had two for me.

[Post edited 13 Mar 2016 19:49]
Players not playing after their missus has had a kid on 19:40 - Mar 13 with 1615 viewsloftboy

Players not playing after their missus has had a kid (n/t) on 19:34 - Mar 13 by Deano19766

Fúck off you sanctimonious cúnt

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Players not playing after their missus has had a kid on 19:41 - Mar 13 with 1608 viewsNorthernr

Players not playing after their missus has had a kid (n/t) on 19:34 - Mar 13 by Deano19766

It's definitely not for that reason

I think you're a bit out of line here and should step away from the thread please.
Players not playing after their missus has had a kid on 19:45 - Mar 13 with 1601 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Players not playing after their missus has had a kid (n/t) on 18:59 - Mar 13 by Deano19766

Grow a pair? Do you want us to have kids or not?
Players not playing after their missus has had a kid on 19:49 - Mar 13 with 1581 viewsDeano19766

Players not playing after their missus has had a kid on 19:41 - Mar 13 by Northernr

It's definitely not for that reason

I think you're a bit out of line here and should step away from the thread please.

Noted. Deleted
Players not playing after their missus has had a kid on 15:52 - Mar 14 with 1444 viewsA40Bosh

Players not playing after their missus has had a kid on 19:49 - Mar 13 by Deano19766

Noted. Deleted

Sorry - bit late on the uptake here on this thread and sorry to be really boring and pragmatic, but from all the posts on here I dont think that anyone has picked up on the point that it is problably not a case of him having had a kid on a Friday and then not being bothered or arsed to do his paid job the next day.

I suspect that once his Mrs went in to the early stages of labour so close to a weekend, that then ruled him out of the match day squad there and then - unless of course it was a pre-determined C section with a prior booked date and in which case it perhaps could have been planned in advance to leave him in the squad unless something went wrong on the day.

If you think about the "meticulous planning" that is supposedly undertaken ahead of each game, then I can't see JFH sitting in the pre-weekend team talks with separate two conversations going on, one if Mrs H drops it out early and once if Jnr. Jnr. H is still refusing to budge at 3pm on Saturday. Especially if this is a first born they can take ages.

My Mrs went in to labour with our eldest at 7pm on a Friday night and the little one finally arrived at nearly midnight on Sunday night and after two days of going between home and the maternity ward, I would not have wanted to be playing football afterwards I can tell you.

So, lets get a bit of perspective here. The club, the boss and the player proabably have sensible conversations as adults at some points leading up to the due date. "Do you want to be at the birth?" "Yes".
Then they plan for that depending on the day of the week labour commences and the circumstances of what is likely to happen and when.

Sorry, boring as hell as I say, but let's cut the guy some slack - especially as he did turn up again this weekend and scored another beauty and worked his arse off for 94mins.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2016 15:56]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Players not playing after their missus has had a kid on 13:49 - Mar 16 with 1339 viewsA40Bosh

Players not playing after their missus has had a kid on 15:52 - Mar 14 by A40Bosh

Sorry - bit late on the uptake here on this thread and sorry to be really boring and pragmatic, but from all the posts on here I dont think that anyone has picked up on the point that it is problably not a case of him having had a kid on a Friday and then not being bothered or arsed to do his paid job the next day.

I suspect that once his Mrs went in to the early stages of labour so close to a weekend, that then ruled him out of the match day squad there and then - unless of course it was a pre-determined C section with a prior booked date and in which case it perhaps could have been planned in advance to leave him in the squad unless something went wrong on the day.

If you think about the "meticulous planning" that is supposedly undertaken ahead of each game, then I can't see JFH sitting in the pre-weekend team talks with separate two conversations going on, one if Mrs H drops it out early and once if Jnr. Jnr. H is still refusing to budge at 3pm on Saturday. Especially if this is a first born they can take ages.

My Mrs went in to labour with our eldest at 7pm on a Friday night and the little one finally arrived at nearly midnight on Sunday night and after two days of going between home and the maternity ward, I would not have wanted to be playing football afterwards I can tell you.

So, lets get a bit of perspective here. The club, the boss and the player proabably have sensible conversations as adults at some points leading up to the due date. "Do you want to be at the birth?" "Yes".
Then they plan for that depending on the day of the week labour commences and the circumstances of what is likely to happen and when.

Sorry, boring as hell as I say, but let's cut the guy some slack - especially as he did turn up again this weekend and scored another beauty and worked his arse off for 94mins.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2016 15:56]

Bump

Boring as I said but absolutely on the money on my assessment of the reality
being why Hoilett was not planning around the time of the birth.

Which you will see if you watched or will watch the forum from last night with Les, JFH and Hoos

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024