Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angella - sign him up? 12:41 - Mar 9 with 5099 viewsDando

What are peoples thoughts on Angella? I personally think he looks like a great player, and was unlucky to be dropped out of a side that were underforming throughout the whole side earlier in the season.

It is refreshing to have a big presence at the back who is composed with the ball, allowing us to play better football from the back. Dont think we have seen the best of him yet, and would like to see him alongside Hall next year if he keeps up this form.
Angella - sign him up? on 12:46 - Mar 9 with 5080 viewsDeepcutHoop

We were told on here earlier in the season that he was the reason we were conceding 2 goals a game.......
Angella - sign him up? on 12:50 - Mar 9 with 5061 viewsDando

Angella - sign him up? on 12:46 - Mar 9 by DeepcutHoop

We were told on here earlier in the season that he was the reason we were conceding 2 goals a game.......

think he was a bit of a scapegoat to be honest. Looks like a great player to me. There were many players at the time who were very poor
Angella - sign him up? on 12:56 - Mar 9 with 5044 viewsqueensparker

Wasn't there last night, but he does seem to be showing the sort of form that Watford fans were gushing about. He's great on the ball as well, which helps us going forward.

On the other hand, his performance against Bolton at home was Karl Ready / Gus Ceasar / Bob Malcolm level bad.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2016 12:57]
Angella - sign him up? on 13:04 - Mar 9 with 5000 viewsjonno

Angella - sign him up? on 12:56 - Mar 9 by queensparker

Wasn't there last night, but he does seem to be showing the sort of form that Watford fans were gushing about. He's great on the ball as well, which helps us going forward.

On the other hand, his performance against Bolton at home was Karl Ready / Gus Ceasar / Bob Malcolm level bad.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2016 12:57]

If he was absolutely brilliant every game he wouldn't be playing for us.
Angella - sign him up? on 13:17 - Mar 9 with 4941 viewsLongsufferingR

I would definitely sign him if it was a reasonable fee, maybe 1-2mill.

He's been really unlucky not to have scored a few more goals and looks an excellent defender at this level. Hopefully if Watford stay up, they'll be looking to get rid, and tempt Rio out of retirement instead.
Angella - sign him up? on 13:38 - Mar 9 with 4883 viewsMedwayR

Everytime ive seen him he's been weak, hasn't won headers and backed out of tackles, even on Saturday he wasn't strong enough to shepherd the ball out which led to an MK Dons goal.

Poll: Who’s better?

Angella - sign him up? on 13:43 - Mar 9 with 4861 viewsQPR_Jim

I would get him in if he's available fairly cheaply, I would however want to sell ned first as he's become an awkward player to drop (being the captain) and Angella and Hall would probably be the best starting CB pairing.
Angella - sign him up? on 14:05 - Mar 9 with 4798 viewsJonDoeman

Wouldn't mind signing another Clint Hill . See him head Martin's boot last night? Fcking legend .

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Angella - sign him up? on 14:06 - Mar 9 with 4789 viewswombat

Angella - sign him up? on 13:38 - Mar 9 by MedwayR

Everytime ive seen him he's been weak, hasn't won headers and backed out of tackles, even on Saturday he wasn't strong enough to shepherd the ball out which led to an MK Dons goal.

good on the ground
rubbish in a battle in the air to light weight

id go for the lad we was linked from wycombe a little while ago big stopper pacey and build like a brick shi%house

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Angella - sign him up? on 15:33 - Mar 9 with 4691 viewsthemodfather

not for me.
Angella - sign him up? on 15:53 - Mar 9 with 4661 viewsPunteR

Sign him. He's good. Who else are we going to sign at CB?. If he's not in silly money why not? As good as Gorks or Connolly Imo.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Angella - sign him up? on 17:02 - Mar 9 with 4561 viewswombat

Angella - sign him up? on 15:53 - Mar 9 by PunteR

Sign him. He's good. Who else are we going to sign at CB?. If he's not in silly money why not? As good as Gorks or Connolly Imo.

as said above the lad from wycombe we was linked with in the last transfer window , cheap , local young and a proper unit no more than 400k prob

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Angella - sign him up? on 17:09 - Mar 9 with 4533 viewsPunteR

Angella - sign him up? on 17:02 - Mar 9 by wombat

as said above the lad from wycombe we was linked with in the last transfer window , cheap , local young and a proper unit no more than 400k prob

Who that mate?

Angella - sign him up? on 17:11 - Mar 9 with 4526 viewskensalriser

I'm concerned at the potential loss of a scapegoat.

With a smaller squad we'll have fewer to choose from next season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Angella - sign him up? on 17:33 - Mar 9 with 4466 viewsBasingstokeR

Angella - sign him up? on 17:09 - Mar 9 by PunteR

Who that mate?

Aaron Pierre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Pierre
Angella - sign him up? on 18:11 - Mar 9 with 4390 viewsPunteR

Angella - sign him up? on 17:33 - Mar 9 by BasingstokeR

Aaron Pierre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Pierre

Cheers. I still think Angella would be a better option. More experienced, good age (26) and is a bigger unit 6ft 3".
But I haven't seen Pierre play so i could be wrong.

Angella - sign him up? on 20:34 - Mar 9 with 4221 viewsHollowayRanger

I think he's improved

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Angella - sign him up? on 21:48 - Mar 9 with 4134 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Angella - sign him up? on 13:43 - Mar 9 by QPR_Jim

I would get him in if he's available fairly cheaply, I would however want to sell ned first as he's become an awkward player to drop (being the captain) and Angella and Hall would probably be the best starting CB pairing.

I'm not having that Jimbo. Onuhua is an officer and a gentleman. Through thick and thin he has always given his all for QPR. He has been consistently lambasted on here. Angella has one good game and its goodbye Ned. Short termist and wrong.
Angella - sign him up? on 08:28 - Mar 10 with 4006 viewsJonDoeman

Angella - sign him up? on 20:34 - Mar 9 by HollowayRanger

I think he's improved

Definitely improved last 2 home games I've seen him. Shame Toszer isn't the one on loan.

It Is What It Is !!

Angella - sign him up? on 13:02 - Mar 11 with 3816 viewsMick_S

Angella - sign him up? on 15:53 - Mar 9 by PunteR

Keep an eye out for Barnsley's Alfie Mawson. Local lad. I don't think he'd be that cheap, but he is extremely well rated.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Angella - sign him up? on 13:46 - Mar 11 with 3767 viewsQPR_Jim

Angella - sign him up? on 21:48 - Mar 9 by oldmeadoniansR

I'm not having that Jimbo. Onuhua is an officer and a gentleman. Through thick and thin he has always given his all for QPR. He has been consistently lambasted on here. Angella has one good game and its goodbye Ned. Short termist and wrong.

I'm not slating Ned for his attitude or application I'm just saying he's on a decent wedge which we could replace with cheaper alternatives that would do a similar job. It may also negate the need to shoehorn him into the team at RB due to hm being the captain. When will furlong get a chance?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024