Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale 10:18 - Mar 29 with 5485 viewsM40R

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/brighton-qpr-tickets-amex-stadium-championship

Shame they've made this an night match two seasons running. Hope our attack is better than last time. Also hope it is easier to get away after the match: last time the train was horrendous.
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 16:57 - Mar 29 with 5378 viewsHantsR

Well, I tried the stated number 0844477707 - doesn't exist apparently, and can't get through on customer services 02087402613.

Anyone had more success than me?

Edit - phone nos now work and got two tickets now!
[Post edited 30 Mar 2016 10:53]
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 16:28 - Apr 11 with 5190 viewsHantsR

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 16:57 - Mar 29 by HantsR

Well, I tried the stated number 0844477707 - doesn't exist apparently, and can't get through on customer services 02087402613.

Anyone had more success than me?

Edit - phone nos now work and got two tickets now!
[Post edited 30 Mar 2016 10:53]

One of those two concession tickets appears to be available as Mrs Hants not joining me for the trip. Anyone interested let me know.
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 16:31 - Apr 11 with 5173 viewswombat

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 16:28 - Apr 11 by HantsR

One of those two concession tickets appears to be available as Mrs Hants not joining me for the trip. Anyone interested let me know.

pain in the arse of a ground , no parking nothing outside the ground to do un less you head to brighton before hand

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 16:49 - Apr 11 with 5147 viewsonlyrinmoray

First time for me. Ive got the day to kill in Brighton what is there to do other than a walk down the pier ? Hang on, is it burnt down Any advice welcome What pubs for a meet up ?
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 18:54 - Apr 11 with 5072 viewsRickyDicky

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 16:49 - Apr 11 by onlyrinmoray

First time for me. Ive got the day to kill in Brighton what is there to do other than a walk down the pier ? Hang on, is it burnt down Any advice welcome What pubs for a meet up ?

Decided to drive there a couple of seasons back, pain the arse to get out. 90 minutes, all funnelled down 1 lane, nightmare. Mind you the trains looked even worse, 4 carriages to get 20k peeps out. Nice ground and had London Pride on as I remember. Shame we got pelted with coins though.

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 11:09 - Apr 12 with 4920 viewsextratimeR

Great away day, drinking in Brighton all day, following pubs to station, 10 mins to Falmar on the fast football train, (match ticket valid for buses and trains).

Stayed on concourse after game drinking with R'ss and Brighton fans, stewards then tell you when last train is leaving downstairs, then back to Brighton for er more drinking.
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 11:17 - Apr 12 with 4906 viewsTacticalR

I know we've had this conversation before, but if you go is there a snowball's chance in hell of getting back to London the same evening?

Air hostess clique

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 18:42 - Apr 17 with 4712 viewsHantsR

Thought I'd bump this thread as my spare ticket for Tuesday is still available if anyone interested?

Only thing I would now stipulate is that I don't want any children mewling and puking near me
Login to get fewer ads

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 19:04 - Apr 17 with 4686 viewsQPRDave

I just hope we don't get done by 5 .....or more
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 19:09 - Apr 17 with 4684 viewsTacticalR

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 18:42 - Apr 17 by HantsR

Thought I'd bump this thread as my spare ticket for Tuesday is still available if anyone interested?

Only thing I would now stipulate is that I don't want any children mewling and puking near me

I see a fast approaching 'Babies on a Train' thread

Air hostess clique

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 20:42 - Apr 17 with 4598 viewsqpr85

There is a train every half hour to St Pancras last train at 00:10 this is with Thameslink so best try and get there a bit early as they have been known to cancel last trains due to driver shortage.
Last train to Victoria direct is 2310

Hope this helps
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 23:33 - Apr 17 with 4517 viewsbarabajagal

Brighton is a fantastic city. Come out of the station, and facing the sea you have a number of options. For the best Ale, take the road on the right and head for the 'Evening Star', home of the Dark Star Brewery. Or, go under the station forecourt and you have three of the best Pubs in the city. The Prince Albert, the Nelson, or down the road a little, the Great Eastern. take a right up the hill for the Battle of Trafalgar, great old boozer. If Metallica hoop is coming down, he needs to go to the Caroline of Brunswick. If you are all day Iinking, get a cab to the Lion and Lobster, great food there too. If you fancy clubbing, bring ID for all the Seafront clubs. For younger fans, I suggest the Green door store. On A Tuesday they have Donuts, you'll need ID. Of course, early on, you could visit Lewes for a traditional feel. And don't forget they sell Harveys at the Amex.... If you're looking for a ruby, go to the Eastern Eye. You don't always get what you ordered, but their food is spectacular.

See you all on Tuesday, iI hate saying this, but if you need to get back to London, I do suggest leaving five minutes before the end.
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 00:34 - Apr 18 with 4502 viewsBoston

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 16:49 - Apr 11 by onlyrinmoray

Well, if you're of the homosexual persuasion....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 09:28 - Apr 18 with 4412 viewsfrancisbowles

I went last time and it was a grim experience for all the reasons above plus the bus from the car park broke down and the driver wouldn't let us off for safety reasons, although the ground was in view. Someone, eventually blew the doors and we all had to leg it to the ground just a minute or two late.

Not bothering this time, had my share of thrills in Cardiff. 32 quid for a midweek experience another reason.

Hope if they don't go up we get them on a Saturday next time, after all we only usually do the north in midweek!
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 15:26 - Apr 18 with 4325 viewsbarabajagal

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 00:34 - Apr 18 by Boston

Oh FFS!
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 20:36 - Apr 18 with 4228 viewsonlyrinmoray

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 00:34 - Apr 18 by Boston

Oh .....How very dare you | I'm a QPR supporter
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 20:40 - Apr 18 with 4219 viewsdanehoop

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 15:26 - Apr 18 by barabajagal

Oh FFS!

why bother?

Never knowingly understood

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 01:01 - Apr 19 with 4145 viewsbarabajagal

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 20:40 - Apr 18 by danehoop

why bother?

Because I'm gay, and I'm sick to death of the bigotry!
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 10:25 - Apr 19 with 4080 viewsHantsR

Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 18:42 - Apr 17 by HantsR

Last chance for my spare ticket if anyone want one? PM me and I'll hand over ticket at ground. Not bothered about money but you can buy me a birthday drink if you like?
Brighton Away - Tickets Now on Sale on 11:09 - Apr 19 with 4037 views1MoreBrightonR

My plan was to hang round the ground for 45 minutes after and then jump on the train for the last train back to Farringdon. will be a little tight but sounds doable!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024