Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gavin Dunning 15:09 - Apr 12 with 2689 viewsQPRJohnny

Any one know the score behind this. Player who picked up the ball during a match. Just been given the tin tack.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/dundee-united/dundee-united-s-gavin
Gavin Dunning on 15:18 - Apr 12 with 2648 viewshopphoops

Great clip - I love the fake outrage of the Callie players, as if the ref might allow play to go on without a ball.

It's a brilliant way for crap footballers to get remembered, William Webb Ellis was the last one who tried it AFAIK.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Gavin Dunning on 15:25 - Apr 12 with 2614 viewsMick_S

Karankaesque-tastic.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Gavin Dunning on 15:55 - Apr 12 with 2538 viewsbosh67

That sets the bar now. Anyone who wants to beat that would need to stop the ball, crouch down and sh*t on it. Anything less would just be copycat.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gavin Dunning on 15:56 - Apr 12 with 2531 viewsloftboy

Poor knowledge by the reporter, he could have been cautioned for leaving the field of play without permission.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Gavin Dunning on 16:02 - Apr 12 with 2498 viewsjohncharles

Poor old United. Just when they thought things couldn't get any worse.

Strong and stable my arse.

Gavin Dunning on 07:30 - Apr 13 with 2174 viewsA40Bosh

Gavin Dunning on 16:02 - Apr 12 by johncharles

Poor old United. Just when they thought things couldn't get any worse.

You are never far from a QPR link in a story. Apparently Gunning was awful but it goes on to name Coll Donaldson not being much better. I wondered where he had disappeared to after Harry brought him in a couple of seasons ago

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Gavin Dunning on 10:31 - Apr 13 with 2058 viewskarl

Gavin Dunning on 07:30 - Apr 13 by A40Bosh

You are never far from a QPR link in a story. Apparently Gunning was awful but it goes on to name Coll Donaldson not being much better. I wondered where he had disappeared to after Harry brought him in a couple of seasons ago

Gunning was a good player when Utd were flying but his move to Birmingham has knocked something out of him and Dundee Utd are collapsing badly, as many relegated teams tend to do really.
Donaldson and him have been woeful together in the tv games i have watched although Donaldson does show willingness to play passes out from the back and get forward as a goal threat he is never far away from a mistake.
I'm off to watch Hibs v Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup semi final so expect a MOM performance from Donaldson
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024