Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 557021 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 13:24 - Apr 29 with 5916 viewsFDC

Half decent tv on 15:51 - Apr 11 by WrightUp5hit___

I assume that contractual reasons have prevented BBC from showing Killing Eve series two at the same time as BBC America, nonetheless having picked up S2 E01, I can assure you all that it reaches the standards of S1
[Post edited 11 Apr 2019 18:39]

Watched the first three of S2. Not too sure about it tbh. The characters and performances are still good, but I'm not convinced it makes much sense anymore. Like the writers are just shoe horning characters in to situations so they can play out various scenes, but the overall narrative arc basically makes no sense at this point.
Half decent tv on 13:27 - Apr 29 with 5906 viewsToast_R

Cobra Kai series 2 started streaming last week. 6 Episodes in and I'm loving it. Kreese is back and so are a couple of the original Cobra Kai members. Tapping back into my youth, what a series, really well made.
Half decent tv on 15:22 - May 1 with 5751 viewssimmo

Half decent tv on 13:27 - Apr 29 by Toast_R

Cobra Kai series 2 started streaming last week. 6 Episodes in and I'm loving it. Kreese is back and so are a couple of the original Cobra Kai members. Tapping back into my youth, what a series, really well made.

I watched the first 2 or 3 episodes of the first series but my trial ended and I didn't go back. I've got a months free trial for YouTube premium to use now though and there's also a 'building the browns' NFL doc that's been recommended to me, so I'm gonna give this a go.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Half decent tv on 22:18 - May 1 with 5666 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Been watching Barry on HBO. It's been absolutely fantastic in Season 2. This past Sunday's episode is some of the best TV I've seen in a long time.
Half decent tv on 00:01 - May 2 with 5626 viewsA40Bosh

Just finished Fleabag.
First episode I thought it was going to be a skinny Miranda annoying me.
By episode two I was loving it.
As someone posted earlier the last scene at the bus stop was great.

Embarrassingly I had never got around to watching Band of Brothers until I binge watched it over the last 10 days.

Just started on the Sky 2018 version of Das Boot.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Half decent tv on 06:06 - May 2 with 5587 viewsstuabd

Half decent tv on 22:18 - May 1 by EmpireStateRanger

Been watching Barry on HBO. It's been absolutely fantastic in Season 2. This past Sunday's episode is some of the best TV I've seen in a long time.

Agree, the latest episode was one of the best. Absolutely hilarious.

"She's a like feral mongoose..."
Half decent tv on 09:18 - May 2 with 5537 viewssimmo

Half decent tv on 00:01 - May 2 by A40Bosh

Just finished Fleabag.
First episode I thought it was going to be a skinny Miranda annoying me.
By episode two I was loving it.
As someone posted earlier the last scene at the bus stop was great.

Embarrassingly I had never got around to watching Band of Brothers until I binge watched it over the last 10 days.

Just started on the Sky 2018 version of Das Boot.

Band of Brother is up there as one of the best ever, incredibly well done and the real-life accounts by the guys make it really poignant and credible. The Pacific that followed wasn't anywhere near as good but still worth checking out.

Half decent tv on 09:21 - May 2 with 5534 viewsToast_R

Half decent tv on 09:18 - May 2 by simmo

Band of Brother is up there as one of the best ever, incredibly well done and the real-life accounts by the guys make it really poignant and credible. The Pacific that followed wasn't anywhere near as good but still worth checking out.

Agree, the Pacific just didn't seem to have same level of character building as B.O.B where as the viewer, you didn't really care so much about any of them. Interesting performance from Rami Malek though.
Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 09:26 - May 10 with 5393 viewsmarkrtid

'What We Do in the Shadows' TV Series

Its got Matt Berry in it, its very funny.

Half decent tv on 09:32 - May 10 with 5380 viewssimmo

Half decent tv on 09:26 - May 10 by markrtid

'What We Do in the Shadows' TV Series

Its got Matt Berry in it, its very funny.

Been waiting for this to become available on UK channels, unless it already has and I've missed it??

Half decent tv on 09:40 - May 10 with 5363 viewsmarkrtid

Half decent tv on 09:32 - May 10 by simmo

Been waiting for this to become available on UK channels, unless it already has and I've missed it??

BBC2 are showing it soon.

I've been watching it via SFX. Its been renewed for a second season too.
Half decent tv on 10:12 - May 10 with 5332 viewssimmo

Half decent tv on 09:40 - May 10 by markrtid

BBC2 are showing it soon.

I've been watching it via SFX. Its been renewed for a second season too.

Perfect, the film is one of my all-time favourites.

Half decent tv on 01:33 - May 11 with 5206 viewsPommyhoop

Two recommendations from me I was lucky enough to watch almost simultaneously: the movie
Gotti with the main Dude played brilliantly John Travolta
And the brilliant crime doco... Gotti: Godfather and Son.
Superb double.
I'd recommend watching the movie 1st as I did so you can see how accurate it really is*
*** I'm actually only at part 3 in the doco..It really is brilliant tho. Gives both Law enforcement's and Gotti's friends and family's views...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Half decent tv on 06:54 - May 11 with 5171 viewsLadbrokeR

Half decent tv on 01:33 - May 11 by Pommyhoop

Two recommendations from me I was lucky enough to watch almost simultaneously: the movie
Gotti with the main Dude played brilliantly John Travolta
And the brilliant crime doco... Gotti: Godfather and Son.
Superb double.
I'd recommend watching the movie 1st as I did so you can see how accurate it really is*
*** I'm actually only at part 3 in the doco..It really is brilliant tho. Gives both Law enforcement's and Gotti's friends and family's views...

I thought the recent line of duty tried to be a bit clever too clever in the last episode.
Half decent tv on 11:28 - May 11 with 5134 viewsmarkrtid

Half decent tv on 10:12 - May 10 by simmo

Perfect, the film is one of my all-time favourites.

The BBC has set a UK premiere date for the mockumentary vampire series What We Do in the Shadows. The series, adapted from Jemaine Clement (Flight of the Concords) and Taika Waititi's critically-acclaimed film What We Do in the Shadows, will premiere on May 19 at 9:45 p.m. on BBC Two
Half decent tv on 18:47 - May 11 with 5083 viewsFDC

I've been a bit perturbed by the way Game Of Thrones looks to be concluding, and I thought this thread was really interesting with regards the challenges faced by the show runners
Half decent tv on 19:12 - May 11 with 5058 viewsdistortR

Half decent tv on 11:28 - May 11 by markrtid

The BBC has set a UK premiere date for the mockumentary vampire series What We Do in the Shadows. The series, adapted from Jemaine Clement (Flight of the Concords) and Taika Waititi's critically-acclaimed film What We Do in the Shadows, will premiere on May 19 at 9:45 p.m. on BBC Two

look forward to that, really enjoyed the film

"we're werewolves, not swearwolves"
Half decent tv on 19:25 - May 11 with 5049 viewsmarkrtid

Half decent tv on 18:47 - May 11 by FDC

I've been a bit perturbed by the way Game Of Thrones looks to be concluding, and I thought this thread was really interesting with regards the challenges faced by the show runners

Oh hey man! Spoiler alert! Not cool.

Oh hey man! Spoiler alert! Not cool
Half decent tv on 13:53 - May 15 with 4892 views2Thomas2Bowles

Anyone watching Chernobyl? pretty good

Years and Years? could be ok, only 1 show so far.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Half decent tv on 13:30 - May 23 with 4741 viewsR_from_afar

Half decent tv on 13:53 - May 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Anyone watching Chernobyl? pretty good

Years and Years? could be ok, only 1 show so far.

I watched the first episode of Years and Years yesterday. It was rivetting stuff but uncomfortably close to reality. I think I held my breath for most of it. Very compelling programme.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Half decent tv on 13:53 - May 23 with 4708 viewsstuabd

Ambulance on bbc1 (Thursdays I think) is an excellent documentary on some amazing people who work for the ambulance service. It's really uplifting and also entertaining. We'll worth a watch.
Half decent tv on 14:21 - May 23 with 4678 viewsFDC

Half decent tv on 13:30 - May 23 by R_from_afar

I watched the first episode of Years and Years yesterday. It was rivetting stuff but uncomfortably close to reality. I think I held my breath for most of it. Very compelling programme.

nice one, hadn't heard of this, shall check it out.

Watched Ghosts on i-player the other night not expecting to enjoy it, but it's actually really good, ended up watching the whole thing. Easy going comedy, light-hearted but with a sprinkling of pathos. And what's-her-name out of Fresh Meat is very easy on the eye. The ghost that was burned for being a witch really tickled me.
Half decent tv on 14:30 - May 23 with 4660 views2Thomas2Bowles

Half decent tv on 13:53 - May 23 by stuabd

Ambulance on bbc1 (Thursdays I think) is an excellent documentary on some amazing people who work for the ambulance service. It's really uplifting and also entertaining. We'll worth a watch.

If you like that try
Surgeons at the edge of life BBC2

Warning it's very graphic surgery.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Half decent tv on 06:36 - May 24 with 4619 viewsdistortR

I watched the ******* flower show.

I need random celebrities with no horticultural knowledge to authenticate my enjoyment of the wonderful designs, constructions and plantmanship.

the duchess of cambridge "designed" a show garden, an opportunity that's open to all of us who work ourselves to the bone in that profession.

ffs

half decent tv indeed. stick to the subject matter and it could be decent tv.

I'm in the process of designing the QPR garden. The main point of interest is going to be lots of men in green tracksuits scampering about for no apparent reason. Sponsors required
Half decent tv on 08:54 - May 24 with 4598 viewsMaggsinho

Half decent tv on 14:21 - May 23 by FDC

nice one, hadn't heard of this, shall check it out.

Watched Ghosts on i-player the other night not expecting to enjoy it, but it's actually really good, ended up watching the whole thing. Easy going comedy, light-hearted but with a sprinkling of pathos. And what's-her-name out of Fresh Meat is very easy on the eye. The ghost that was burned for being a witch really tickled me.

I found Ghosts hilarious, loved it.

The Virtues on Channel 4 is good, directed by Shane Meadows.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024