Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Law changes 18:07 - May 10 with 3371 viewsFearless

No. 4 will resolve my pet hate

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/sport/football-rule-law-changes?utm_conte

Clive - please delete if a spackman
[Post edited 10 May 2016 18:08]
Law changes on 18:26 - May 10 with 3320 viewsthame_hoops

Clive, don't delete this, if it's a spackman leave it up to make Fearless look incredibly foolish
Law changes on 19:35 - May 10 with 3192 viewsstowmarketrange

I agree about the law 4 change too,but the one about dummy penalties needs to also include keepers moving off their line being properly enforced.You have an assistant referee looking along the line as the kick is being taken.
I think they aren't doing their job properly judging by the amount of keepers who move early.They need to show some balls and flag the offence when it happens.It isn't any different from them making an offside decision.
Law changes on 20:26 - May 10 with 3130 viewsHollowayRanger

Law changes on 19:35 - May 10 by stowmarketrange

I agree about the law 4 change too,but the one about dummy penalties needs to also include keepers moving off their line being properly enforced.You have an assistant referee looking along the line as the kick is being taken.
I think they aren't doing their job properly judging by the amount of keepers who move early.They need to show some balls and flag the offence when it happens.It isn't any different from them making an offside decision.

exactly all they have to do is watch keeper some off the keepers are 5-6 feet off their line

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Law changes on 20:45 - May 10 with 3105 viewsessextaxiboy

I would like to see the clock stopped when the ball goes out for a goalkick and restrarted when the keeper kicks it .
I would like to see the Ref give a clear signal whenever he stops the clock .
I would deem any player in an offside position and in the six yard box automatically active and interfering with play and offside .
I would make any player booked for diving wear a pink armband for the rest of the season
Law changes on 21:23 - May 10 with 3034 viewsjohncharles

Law changes on 20:45 - May 10 by essextaxiboy

I would like to see the clock stopped when the ball goes out for a goalkick and restrarted when the keeper kicks it .
I would like to see the Ref give a clear signal whenever he stops the clock .
I would deem any player in an offside position and in the six yard box automatically active and interfering with play and offside .
I would make any player booked for diving wear a pink armband for the rest of the season

And frilly knickers, suspenders and a bra. Pink of course.
Over to you Ashley.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024