Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of Season Blog 09:37 - May 12 with 3052 views08olesen

If anyone cares to have a read.

Hopefully the link works alright.

https://loftusroadblog.wordpress.com/

Poll: Who will the other play off

End of Season Blog on 09:47 - May 12 with 3040 viewsbosh67

Nice work Phil. Link works fine. Keep it up! I think JFH is looking for a high tempo pressing team but I also think we may be better suited to play like Leicester and Southampton and play counter attacking football as a style with a solid defence. If we can get fast midfielders then we do have the likes of Chery and Washington to break. Both are quick and in Washington's case he is apparently the quickest player we have had at the club since Wayne Fereday. Not that anyone ever puts him through. Polter is also very quick for a big man. So, I think we have to use breaking pace and hit teams by picking them up that way. I think that will be more realistic than a high pressing attacking team because he tried that early doors and it soon fell apart because to do that you have to have hugely fit players and also ones with enormous skill, and we perhaps don't have enough of that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

End of Season Blog on 10:07 - May 12 with 3023 viewsfrancisbowles

Nice to see the views of a 'younger' fan especially one who makes such good sense.

Look forward to more in the future.
End of Season Blog on 11:05 - May 12 with 2991 viewsbeanofire1

Like the cut of your jib, Phil. I'm an 'older fan (god, that pains me to type that!) and I think you have really caught on to the green shoots of recovery that JFH has planted and the style in which he wants to proceed.
Good job - look forward to reading more!

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

End of Season Blog on 13:48 - May 12 with 2926 views08olesen

Cheers for the positive reviews.

Poll: Who will the other play off

End of Season Blog on 13:50 - May 12 with 2920 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nice writing, Phil. Agree with a lot of it as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

End of Season Blog on 18:48 - May 12 with 2858 viewsDorse

Like it. Put in a few car chases, exploding helicopters and a sex scene and it'd be perfect.

Nicely done, Phil.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024