Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warren Farm yet again. 12:03 - Jun 13 with 3151 viewsCiderwithRsie

What appears to me to be a hugely misleading article in The Grauniad here: https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/jun/13/our-land-privatisation-britain-ur suggesting that the ancient green fields of England are all being given to QPR to build on.

Anyone with a better grip on the details than I have care to pop onto the comments ewction and bring a modicum of common sense to the debate?
Warren Farm yet again. on 14:08 - Jun 13 with 2996 viewsGloucs_R

What, the Ultra Left WIng Guardian backing "the people" against the tyranny that is Queens Park Rangers? Unbelievable.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Warren Farm yet again. on 14:45 - Jun 13 with 2949 viewsDeepcutHoop

Warren Farm yet again. on 14:08 - Jun 13 by Gloucs_R

What, the Ultra Left WIng Guardian backing "the people" against the tyranny that is Queens Park Rangers? Unbelievable.

TBF if a piece of green land next to our houses was perceived as being handed over to a large company (with which we had no affiliation) for nothing, we'd all likely be protesting about it.

We're just as biased in this case, as we're the one's who will benefit from this development.
Warren Farm yet again. on 14:55 - Jun 13 with 2934 viewsFDC

Ultra Left WIng Guardian

My word. You have either never read the Guardian or don't understand the words you're using.
Warren Farm yet again. on 14:59 - Jun 13 with 2923 viewsFDC

That link was broken, it's here in case people couldn't find it

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/jun/13/our-land-privatisation-britain-ur

I have to say I'm rather conflicted over all this.
Warren Farm yet again. on 15:58 - Jun 13 with 2843 viewsTonto

Warren Farm yet again. on 14:55 - Jun 13 by FDC

Ultra Left WIng Guardian

My word. You have either never read the Guardian or don't understand the words you're using.

relatively speaking, in comparison with the rest of the UK printed media he is correct...

I always laugh at those who claim the BBC is "left wing", just because it is compared to Sky/News International.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Warren Farm yet again. on 16:01 - Jun 13 with 2832 viewsFDC

Warren Farm yet again. on 15:58 - Jun 13 by Tonto

relatively speaking, in comparison with the rest of the UK printed media he is correct...

I always laugh at those who claim the BBC is "left wing", just because it is compared to Sky/News International.

This is the Guardian that was incredibly hostile to Jeremy Corbyn when he first turned up?

People on here use 'liberal' and 'left-wing' interchangeably as if they mean the same thing. The Guardian might be liberal, relative to the rest of the media, but it's not left-wing.
Warren Farm yet again. on 16:17 - Jun 13 with 2798 viewsDeepcutHoop

Warren Farm yet again. on 15:58 - Jun 13 by Tonto

BBC gets accused of bias from the far end of both sides, which probably means it's doing a good job.
Warren Farm yet again. on 16:28 - Jun 13 with 2771 viewsGloucs_R

Warren Farm yet again. on 16:01 - Jun 13 by FDC

This is the Guardian that was incredibly hostile to Jeremy Corbyn when he first turned up?

People on here use 'liberal' and 'left-wing' interchangeably as if they mean the same thing. The Guardian might be liberal, relative to the rest of the media, but it's not left-wing.

Its owned by North Korea isnt it?

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Login to get fewer ads

Warren Farm yet again. on 01:26 - Jun 14 with 2507 viewsLazyFan

Warren Farm yet again. on 16:28 - Jun 13 by Gloucs_R

Its owned by North Korea isnt it?

No by a Trust:
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_Media_Group

zzzzzzzzzz

Warren Farm yet again. on 01:35 - Jun 14 with 2502 viewsLazyFan

Hi,
I think you will find they told everyone to vote liberal at the last election and that was when Labour had a right wing leader in Ed. And yes Ed is a right winger being a supporter of Blue Labour (that is what they call themselves). Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Labour

In fact from their own website you can see they moved to the Liberals in the election before that: http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/may/04/general-election-newspaper-

Seeing as we had a ConDem government before it means they knew they were advocating for the right wing to be in power in 2015. As we now have proof that the Liberals will do exactly what the Tories want them too, thus there is no moderate central ground. There never was.

The Guardian is clearly a right wing paper.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024