Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the loan system changed 20:23 - Jul 27 with 2642 viewsBlue_Castello

Read an article earlier today saying that the Football League rules have changed and you can only loan for 6 or 12 months and that loans can't be conducted after the transfer window shuts.

Can somebody confirm if this is correct because it does put more urgency on getting 2/3 more players before the window shuts whether it's permanent or loans.
Has the loan system changed on 14:08 - Jul 28 with 2399 viewsBrianWilliamsBeard

No more emergency loans.
Has the loan system changed on 18:16 - Jul 28 with 2318 viewsBlue_Castello

Has the loan system changed on 14:08 - Jul 28 by BrianWilliamsBeard

No more emergency loans.

Thanks due to the massive amount of silence I googled the subject and found confirmation that we really must get another 2/3 deals done before transfer deadline or were going to be in for a long hard season.

As a club we are going in the right direction but we have to be careful we don't go backwards by standing by our principles, ie only recruiting young players on a specific wage. This season will be tough with the squad we have available at the moment however as Clive has said before we can only truly judge once the transfer window has shut.

Would feel a lot more comfortable if we still had Faurlin on our books, he may well have lost some pace but he could always control a game and I can't see anybody in the midfield having the ability to dictate the play, you never had to worry about Ali's passing he was always thinking two steps ahead.

We're missing the intelligent midfield player and as has been said elsewhere at a minimum at least one good Championship quality winger, the current options are mostly players trying to prove their good enough.

Now that I've established there's no emergency loans after the window shuts then I definitely feel glass half empty, could all change with 2 or 3 quality signings in the likes of Pritchard and Bamford.
Can't quite believe I've just read Bamford is very close to a deal at Celtic, what a waste of bloody time, he needs a good Championship club again to give him the chance to score 20 + goals, which could push him back in the Premiership frame, obviously I just don't rate the Scottish Premiership etc.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2016 18:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024