Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
T V lowlights for this season 08:58 - Aug 4 with 3298 viewsMytch_QPR

Does anyone know what's happening this season?

I may be imagining it but I used to catch up with the Channel 5 program on Sundays - then the Championship highlights seemed to disappear(?) and it just showed Leagues 1 and 2.

That ex-Brighton defender who looks a bit like David Walliams kept popping up with expert analysis. It was hard to watch at the best of times.

Clive normally ITK on this. If it's only on Sky I'm going to stab myself with my letter opener.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

T V lowlights for this season on 10:12 - Aug 4 with 3237 viewsPinnerPaul

Still on 5, 2nd year of 3 year deal.

You can see the goals for free half an hour after each match for free on Sky Sports News on your puter.
T V lowlights for this season on 10:16 - Aug 4 with 3225 viewsenfieldargh

T V lowlights for this season on 10:12 - Aug 4 by PinnerPaul

Still on 5, 2nd year of 3 year deal.

You can see the goals for free half an hour after each match for free on Sky Sports News on your puter.

except we are only playing on Sundays so we wont be in any Saturday evenning highlight show

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

T V lowlights for this season on 10:19 - Aug 4 with 3221 viewsPinnerPaul

T V lowlights for this season on 10:16 - Aug 4 by enfieldargh

except we are only playing on Sundays so we wont be in any Saturday evenning highlight show

true, but the goals will still be on SSN afterwards.
T V lowlights for this season on 11:23 - Aug 4 with 3183 viewsDorse

And yet Channel 4 spends money on a naked 'dating' show with Sue Perkins' significant other.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

T V lowlights for this season on 11:27 - Aug 4 with 3172 viewsdaveB

Channel 5 have a 1 hour show every Saturday night dedicated to Championship, it was awful at first but was pretty good by end of the season and the lovely Lyndsay Hipgrave is hosting this year which makes it worth watching.

It's usually on catch up as well if you miss it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024