Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
is there anywhere in this ground 20:50 - Sep 13 with 4381 viewsessextaxiboy

That doesnt boo the team off when we are not winning or beasting the opposition . Its pathetic IMO
is there anywhere in this ground on 20:51 - Sep 13 with 3597 viewsFredManRave

The away end and the Directors Box.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

is there anywhere in this ground on 21:06 - Sep 13 with 3563 viewsFredManRave

Maybe just the away end at the FT whistle?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

is there anywhere in this ground on 21:17 - Sep 13 with 3527 viewsted_hendrix

Boo, hiss, get off

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

is there anywhere in this ground on 21:22 - Sep 13 with 3500 viewsQPR1882

5-0 down at home with 20 mins to go , i would boo my arse off if i was there
is there anywhere in this ground on 21:29 - Sep 13 with 3467 viewsessextaxiboy

is there anywhere in this ground on 21:22 - Sep 13 by QPR1882

5-0 down at home with 20 mins to go , i would boo my arse off if i was there

I am there ..never booed never will
is there anywhere in this ground on 21:48 - Sep 13 with 3362 viewsToast_R

The home dugout?
Although they may not be the case tonight.
is there anywhere in this ground on 21:52 - Sep 13 with 3316 viewsDiscodroids

is there anywhere in this ground on 21:29 - Sep 13 by essextaxiboy

I am there ..never booed never will

How bad was it being there Mate? ..

Admitted i only listened on the Radio , It Sounded like it could have been a fair few more, what with them hitting the woodwork twice, another off the line, a good goal chalked off (according to the Commentators) and a host of missed chances.

it was like listening to HG wells Original 'War of the worlds' radio play by the end.
'And still they come'.

Hope its better for the Wolves game when we meet up.

oh well, im off to watch the BBC 3 documentary on Purple Aki, just to round the evening off nicely.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 21:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:01 - Sep 13 with 3224 viewspaulparker

Sorry its time serious questions need to be asked about JFH , and i am a fan of his
shite against Preston, Shite against Blackburn , dire tonight
HQ used to be a fortress for us
lets get this right we have only been good on only a hanful of games, Rotherham away (2nd half) Derby, Brentford, Leeds , the rest has been a test of endurance
if this keeps up they wont be able to give tickets away at home
can we also please stop this drivel about the championship being a league where its "unpredictable" its not
look at Barnsley they have embraced this league with attacking football , whats our excuse

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:03 - Sep 13 with 3207 viewsBakes

Never booed myself but if u can't boo when ur team get dicked 0-6 by a second string Newcastle team when can you?

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:05 - Sep 13 with 3173 viewsDorse

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:03 - Sep 13 by Bakes

Never booed myself but if u can't boo when ur team get dicked 0-6 by a second string Newcastle team when can you?

I've never booed myself either. My wife has booed me a few times.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:19 - Sep 13 with 3065 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:05 - Sep 13 by Dorse

I've never booed myself either. My wife has booed me a few times.

Not sure what's worse, booing or chanting loyal supporters at 15 year old girls who leave on 89 minutes.

Both get right on my tits.
is there anywhere in this ground on 22:24 - Sep 13 with 3019 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:01 - Sep 13 by paulparker

Sorry its time serious questions need to be asked about JFH , and i am a fan of his
shite against Preston, Shite against Blackburn , dire tonight
HQ used to be a fortress for us
lets get this right we have only been good on only a hanful of games, Rotherham away (2nd half) Derby, Brentford, Leeds , the rest has been a test of endurance
if this keeps up they wont be able to give tickets away at home
can we also please stop this drivel about the championship being a league where its "unpredictable" its not
look at Barnsley they have embraced this league with attacking football , whats our excuse

To be fair Paul, as poor as we've been, I don't remember many shaftings like that at LR if any. That was the exception tonight and I doubt it will happen again for a few seasons.

Well until I opened my big mouth.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 22:26]
is there anywhere in this ground on 22:31 - Sep 13 with 2951 viewspaulparker

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:24 - Sep 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

To be fair Paul, as poor as we've been, I don't remember many shaftings like that at LR if any. That was the exception tonight and I doubt it will happen again for a few seasons.

Well until I opened my big mouth.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 22:26]

TBF Baz there was a few on this MB who said after saturday that we would get d1cked tonight , bar the Leeds game this has been coming
what does worry me about JFH is his ability to change tactics or make game changing subs when we need to
we are set up to be hard to beat but we look very fragile , oh and we cannot score from open play , even the most happy clappy of fans(not a dig at you) have to admit the alarm bells are ringing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:38 - Sep 13 with 2901 viewsessextaxiboy

Its not being critical of the team , I expect this board will be full of that tonight, it was painful , embarrassing , annoying all of those thing but the Rangers fan I was brought up to be takes all of that , suffers in silence , stays til the end and sucks it up. ...and I did
is there anywhere in this ground on 22:38 - Sep 13 with 2895 viewsRs_Holy

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:03 - Sep 13 by Bakes

We were so lucky to only lose 6-0 this evening... They had a goal disallowed, hit the woodwork twice (when they really should have scored), and missed about another half dozen gilt edged chances...
I never boo but have no problems with anyone booing this evening!
is there anywhere in this ground on 22:40 - Sep 13 with 2877 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:31 - Sep 13 by paulparker

TBF Baz there was a few on this MB who said after saturday that we would get d1cked tonight , bar the Leeds game this has been coming
what does worry me about JFH is his ability to change tactics or make game changing subs when we need to
we are set up to be hard to beat but we look very fragile , oh and we cannot score from open play , even the most happy clappy of fans(not a dig at you) have to admit the alarm bells are ringing

Yeah I expected a loss, but a typical dicking at LR is at most 0-3. I'm sure someone will correct me but I can't remember letting in six at LR in the last 20 years.

I am a happy clapper but I was realistic about tonight and expected a loss after recent form but this was still a shock.

At least rock bottom has come early. If we're going to have our problems exposed, better September than circling the drain in April.
is there anywhere in this ground on 22:44 - Sep 13 with 2836 viewsessextaxiboy

is there anywhere in this ground on 21:52 - Sep 13 by Discodroids

Admitted i only listened on the Radio , It Sounded like it could have been a fair few more, what with them hitting the woodwork twice, another off the line, a good goal chalked off (according to the Commentators) and a host of missed chances.

it was like listening to HG wells Original 'War of the worlds' radio play by the end.
'And still they come'.

oh well, im off to watch the BBC 3 documentary on Purple Aki, just to round the evening off nicely.

Painful Glenn very painful .Embarrassing more than anything .I can take losing but some cannot thats what made it worse for me tonight .
Looking forward to a catch up in Dec .. Oi Vei !!!
is there anywhere in this ground on 22:52 - Sep 13 with 2772 viewswombat

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:40 - Sep 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah I expected a loss, but a typical dicking at LR is at most 0-3. I'm sure someone will correct me but I can't remember letting in six at LR in the last 20 years.

I am a happy clapper but I was realistic about tonight and expected a loss after recent form but this was still a shock.

At least rock bottom has come early. If we're going to have our problems exposed, better September than circling the drain in April.

The term hard to beat didn't apply tonight , pretty easy to beat yes hard hel no .
Up until they scored the first goal we had actually upped our work rate but with no outlet up front from either Washington or cherry it was never gonna end well.
Midfield tonight cost us the game , Henry lost for first goal totally then it was down hill after that.

Can take losing seen it often enough over the years but when it's as gutless and heartless as tonight was its hard to stomach JFH reaction was to put his hand behind his back and look steer fully at the pitch , no change of tactics no little tweeks here and there it was same old Same old carry on regardless . We are a work in progress but I hope the manger is as well his plan a isn't working to well and so far haven't seen any sign of a plan b since he's been here

My sympathy to anyone going to Huddersfield sat my ticket for sat and Burton are going back first thing tomorrow I'm done for a while

Poll: which is your favouite foot

is there anywhere in this ground on 22:53 - Sep 13 with 2764 viewsDejR_vu

If Jimmy's comments after Saturday's performance are anything to go by I'm guessing he will think that we did fine tonight.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

is there anywhere in this ground on 23:32 - Sep 13 with 2639 viewswestberksr

I don't boo but with a near 2 hour journey home I left a game 20 minutes before the end for the first time in over 40 years.

It wasn't based purely on tonight but also after the previous 2 home games in which we took 1 point off arguably 2 of the worst teams in the league. We simply look inept and clueless. Oh to be a Barnsley fan!
is there anywhere in this ground on 23:34 - Sep 13 with 2619 viewsdaveB

couldn't see the point i booing them off. Were battered in the first half and did well to keep it down to 2, once the 3rd went in the confidence went completely. Booing them hardly going to help
is there anywhere in this ground on 23:36 - Sep 13 with 2607 viewsNorthLondonR

Call me an optimist but it's great to get the annual annihilation out the way ahead of our visit to south west London. It'll be total football from here on in..

I am not sure I agree with the twickets buying soldiers beside me frothing at mouth, condemning Washington as a pub footballer and "that's your fckin level, Fck off".... I wonder how messi would have coped with ball after ball pumped up to.him, shadowed by the most gigantean back line known to man?

This post ought to be followed by a football league. Com style "agree???"
is there anywhere in this ground on 23:51 - Sep 13 with 2550 viewsWilloW4

is there anywhere in this ground on 23:34 - Sep 13 by daveB

couldn't see the point i booing them off. Were battered in the first half and did well to keep it down to 2, once the 3rd went in the confidence went completely. Booing them hardly going to help

I didn't boo them off tonight, cos I left the ground, yes LEFT.. At 0-4.. Am I not a loyal supporter.? Yes I fecking am.. I couldn't take anymore, after a 12 hour day and then that crap.. I was emotionally and physically knackered.. It was a truly awful night, I love all these pricks who weren't there telling us how to support the team... "Stand up and make some noise".
is there anywhere in this ground on 23:54 - Sep 13 with 2536 viewsdaveB

is there anywhere in this ground on 23:51 - Sep 13 by WilloW4

I didn't boo them off tonight, cos I left the ground, yes LEFT.. At 0-4.. Am I not a loyal supporter.? Yes I fecking am.. I couldn't take anymore, after a 12 hour day and then that crap.. I was emotionally and physically knackered.. It was a truly awful night, I love all these pricks who weren't there telling us how to support the team... "Stand up and make some noise".

not sure i said you were not a loyal supporter for leaving, don't blame you for going, don;t blame people for booing if thats what they want to do, I just said i didn't see the point in booing
is there anywhere in this ground on 00:19 - Sep 14 with 2496 viewsMytch_QPR

is there anywhere in this ground on 21:52 - Sep 13 by Discodroids

'And still they come'.

Never boo. Stay positive and all that...

Don't want to be negative but just heard that Aki is our new physio.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024