Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) 18:57 - Oct 5 with 2460 viewskarl

Orkney have accepted a last minute invitation to take the football entries up to 16 for next years Island Games.
Great to be involved in and looking forward to broadening our horizons somewhat, £1000 a head to get there but seems to be good response from the players and we should have a strong squad. We will be rank outsiders and one of the smaller populated islands but hopefully we can give a good account of ourselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_Games
Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 19:08 - Oct 5 with 2454 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'm up for a bit of that.

Keep me posted!
Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 19:47 - Oct 5 with 2420 viewskarl

Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 19:08 - Oct 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm up for a bit of that.

Keep me posted!

24th-30th June Bazza, we need a left winger.....
Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 03:52 - Oct 6 with 2346 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 19:47 - Oct 5 by karl

24th-30th June Bazza, we need a left winger.....

Haha very good .

I'm there. I'll tell K Gotland is a Canary island .
Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 03:59 - Oct 6 with 2344 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best of luck Karl.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 13:32 - Oct 6 with 2252 viewsFredManRave

I read recently that FIFA are trying to increase the number of teams in the WC Finals to 48 so if you hang around long enough Karl it won't be long before every country and Island in the World just go straight into the finals. Just don't you dare beat England!

Until then, Good Luck and keep us posted...
[Post edited 6 Oct 2016 13:32]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 13:36 - Oct 6 with 2243 viewsaston_hoop

I have a strange fascination with the Island games after chatting with some locals in Saaremaa about it a few years back. seems a big deal to them! Good luck to you guys!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 17:16 - Oct 6 with 2192 viewskarl

Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 13:36 - Oct 6 by aston_hoop

I have a strange fascination with the Island games after chatting with some locals in Saaremaa about it a few years back. seems a big deal to them! Good luck to you guys!

Thanks everyone, I've played against Saaremaa before Aston and they were huge! Biggest lad was about 6'8'' minimum and the rest all over 6', I think they're more interested in basketball and volleyball so god knows how big they are!
Lost to last kick of the ball goal, gutted.
Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 18:35 - Oct 6 with 2172 viewsterryb

Great for you & your team Karl.

Hope all goes well & good to see that you can make our play off final at wembley before the games begin!
Login to get fewer ads

Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 18:54 - Oct 6 with 2166 viewskarl

Island Games 2017 Gotland, Sweden (non QPR) on 18:35 - Oct 6 by terryb

Great for you & your team Karl.

Hope all goes well & good to see that you can make our play off final at wembley before the games begin!

Can't beat the optimism Terry! Although i do notice you havent tipped us for a win at the games, can't push it too far haha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024