Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins,,,, 15:08 - Oct 12 with 29821 viewsJackUlation

You hear it here first, the welsh mansion is on the market, and a property in
Marbella has been purchased by the man himself, does this mean HJ is offski.
as of the next 2 weeks ??
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:21 - Oct 12 with 2996 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:19 - Oct 12 by LeonisGod

Yeah, the sort of person who would be widely regarded across the industry and, say, be up for winning Football CEO of the Year.......ah.

This is the start of the end boys and girls. Mark my words. We'll be the new Burnley if we're lucky (a bouncer) or Coventry/Charlton/Bolton/Blackburn if we're not. No more local ties and all decisions made by people with no experience of the game in this league. Business experience is meaningless without football experience - there are a whole raft of failed owner out there to prove that (starting with them up the road, who we will now be like).

But HJ will still get slated on here, as do Martinez, Brendan, and Laudrup. Responsible for serving up some of the best football ever seen at the club and most success in a generation, and they still get hammered. Some of you don't know you're born.

Meh.

And then selling us down the river and f*cking off to Marbella.
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:21 - Oct 12 with 2995 viewsjack247

Yeah, the sort of person who would be widely regarded across the industry and, say, be up for winning Football CEO of the Year.......ah.

This is the start of the end boys and girls. Mark my words. We'll be the new Burnley if we're lucky (a bouncer) or Coventry/Charlton/Bolton/Blackburn if we're not. No more local ties and all decisions made by people with no experience of the game in this league. Business experience is meaningless without football experience - there are a whole raft of failed owner out there to prove that (starting with them up the road, who we will now be like).

But HJ will still get slated on here, as do Martinez, Brendan, and Laudrup. Responsible for serving up some of the best football ever seen at the club and most success in a generation, and they still get hammered. Some of you don't know you're born.

Meh.

Totally. If this rumour is true, it's not so much Jenkins going that would worry me, it's who these clowns would replace him with
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:23 - Oct 12 with 2988 viewsLeonisGod

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:21 - Oct 12 by Return_of_the_Jack

His / the old board's choice of our new owners may well turn out to be a valid criticism. Not sure we had a queue of Billionaire sheiks lining up outside the Liberty though.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2016 16:26]
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:27 - Oct 12 with 2966 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Its not just their choice of owners, its the way they went about it.
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:30 - Oct 12 with 2941 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:23 - Oct 12 by LeonisGod

His / the old board's choice of our new owners may well turn out to be a valid criticism. Not sure we had a queue of Billionaire sheiks lining up outside the Liberty though.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2016 16:26]

Its looking more and more like the project is the Americans play thing with very little risk, because of the tele money and the other revenue.

We could be in the mere here !!

Me and the lad joined the Trust last week, I'd implore that thousands more join, the may have little influence over these Yanks, but at least with healthy funds in the kitty, SCFC should be in a position to fight its corner.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:34 - Oct 12 with 2918 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:27 - Oct 12 by Return_of_the_Jack

Its not just their choice of owners, its the way they went about it.

Exactly, thing is with all this tele money, clubs don't need to own their ground to make clubs a viable purchase, they're probably not bothered about selling it on just make a bin full and fukoff. Really hope I'm wrong.

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:36 - Oct 12 with 2906 viewsBorojack

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:21 - Oct 12 by Return_of_the_Jack

Spot on but he only did it to take us to the next level mun.
I think we are in the crap if he stays or goes now makes little difference the damage is done and all for greed.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:38 - Oct 12 with 2890 viewsdougie

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:30 - Oct 12 by max936

Its looking more and more like the project is the Americans play thing with very little risk, because of the tele money and the other revenue.

We could be in the mere here !!

Me and the lad joined the Trust last week, I'd implore that thousands more join, the may have little influence over these Yanks, but at least with healthy funds in the kitty, SCFC should be in a position to fight its corner.

From the trust minutes. Only 578 members !

AL reported that Standard Membership numbers recorded to date were 578 mostly online, there are
225 forms received which have not been recorded onto our database. Of the 578 members, 169 were
not members in 2015/16 with 137 not having been members for the past two years. 181 of the
recorded number are Seniors with the majority of the unrecorded also Senior members.
Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:42 - Oct 12 with 2854 viewsSmellyplumz

It's not a club any more is just another business.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:44 - Oct 12 with 2840 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:38 - Oct 12 by dougie

From the trust minutes. Only 578 members !

AL reported that Standard Membership numbers recorded to date were 578 mostly online, there are
225 forms received which have not been recorded onto our database. Of the 578 members, 169 were
not members in 2015/16 with 137 not having been members for the past two years. 181 of the
recorded number are Seniors with the majority of the unrecorded also Senior members.

Are you a member?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:45 - Oct 12 with 2833 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Meh.

They've been Moaning because we havnt got an experienced premier league manager

And the same bunch are now excited about getting an inexperienced DOF .

Superb stuff .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:46 - Oct 12 with 2825 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 15:37 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

I agree with that.

I think he's been poor (if it is him) in the past few transfer windows, but that's different to the running of the club. Don't see why can't bring in a proper DOF rather than a CEO, although most speculation seems to agree that HJ wanted Giggs and was overruled which makes his position untenable really. (Giggs' own comments seemed to support that view as well).

Was told today that the job was Giggs, he was bringing Mike phelan as his number two and a few others from man u, Huw told the yanks but one of the yanks is a big Bible basher and when he found out what Giggs had done with his brothers wife the yank told Huw they don't want him at the club. If this is true it just goes to show that huwbs is just the puppet and the yanks are in full control.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:48 - Oct 12 with 2810 viewsdougie

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:44 - Oct 12 by Darran

Are you a member?

Not this year as i haven't got around to renewing it but i will.
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:49 - Oct 12 with 2803 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:48 - Oct 12 by dougie

Not this year as i haven't got around to renewing it but i will.

Mmmmm.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:56 - Oct 12 with 2757 viewswaynekerr55

Meh.

I think the clue is "was" brilliant.

He took the money and stabbed the trust in the back (allegedly). He's obviously going to get some stick.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:58 - Oct 12 with 2664 viewsLeonisGod

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:46 - Oct 12 by Smellyplumz

Was told today that the job was Giggs, he was bringing Mike phelan as his number two and a few others from man u, Huw told the yanks but one of the yanks is a big Bible basher and when he found out what Giggs had done with his brothers wife the yank told Huw they don't want him at the club. If this is true it just goes to show that huwbs is just the puppet and the yanks are in full control.

That's one of the best ones yet

Ridiculous but kind of believable.

I think we can assume the American's are calling the shots by the fact that Bob is here over Giggs, whatever the reason.
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:59 - Oct 12 with 2656 viewsCockneyswanthe2nd

Thank god for that I was only saying last week Huw should go!!! Donald Trump it is then.....
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:01 - Oct 12 with 2643 viewswaynekerr55

*Awaits fulmination from GreatBritton over this thread...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:01 - Oct 12 with 2643 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:58 - Oct 12 by LeonisGod

That's one of the best ones yet

Ridiculous but kind of believable.

I think we can assume the American's are calling the shots by the fact that Bob is here over Giggs, whatever the reason.

Dunno how true it is, apparently it came from Curtis.

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:01 - Oct 12 with 2640 viewsLeonisGod

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:56 - Oct 12 by waynekerr55

I think the clue is "was" brilliant.

He took the money and stabbed the trust in the back (allegedly). He's obviously going to get some stick.

Taking the money isn't a problem (it was his to take) but I can understand the manner of the sale p1ssed off the Trust. I can also see how not involving the Trust would make the sale easier, after what happened with the first bunch of Yanks, so I can see why he kept things quiet (not saying I agree btw).

But he was getting stick before the sale - he's been getting stick for as long as I can remember.

Fact remains though that based on what we've seen so far of the American's, we were better off under the old board, Huw and all.
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:03 - Oct 12 with 2626 viewsLeonisGod

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:01 - Oct 12 by Smellyplumz

Dunno how true it is, apparently it came from Curtis.

It's good though. Curt's been very quiet in all of this.
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:04 - Oct 12 with 2610 viewsWatchman

Is he going to donate his shares to the Trust

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:15 - Oct 12 with 2561 viewsHighjack

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:59 - Oct 12 by Cockneyswanthe2nd

Thank god for that I was only saying last week Huw should go!!! Donald Trump it is then.....

Hopefully he'll build a wall around the stadium to stop people leaving at 80 minutes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:15 - Oct 12 with 2558 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:01 - Oct 12 by LeonisGod

Taking the money isn't a problem (it was his to take) but I can understand the manner of the sale p1ssed off the Trust. I can also see how not involving the Trust would make the sale easier, after what happened with the first bunch of Yanks, so I can see why he kept things quiet (not saying I agree btw).

But he was getting stick before the sale - he's been getting stick for as long as I can remember.

Fact remains though that based on what we've seen so far of the American's, we were better off under the old board, Huw and all.

Thing is the words said by Jenkins was that they had taken the club as far as they could and needed "investment" to move it forward, what he meant in reality was that they were shitting themselves at the thought of missing out on a massive windfall and sold to the first serious buyers that came forward, because there hasn't been any investment has there? could be Huw was lied to, but looking back at what's gone on with all the devious sneakiness and down right unprofessional way in which things were done he obviously wasn't lied too.

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:18 - Oct 12 with 2540 viewsPozuelosSideys

What a suprise.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024