Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' 19:13 - Oct 16 with 8214 viewsFireboy

Fer has come out on the BBC site and stated that we are too good to go down

Hmmm thanks Leroy you have now put a curse on us you tit
Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 08:00 - Oct 17 with 1444 viewsSmellyplumz

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 22:33 - Oct 16 by LeonisGod

He's got vision and a touch on the ball like none of our other midfielders, but is the laziest (or dopiest) one we've got when it comes to tracking back. If he had Siggy's workrate he'd be a very good player.

Funnily enough that's what the qpr fans where saying but we would have any of it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 08:03 - Oct 17 with 1440 viewsSmellyplumz

On current form we are not good enough to stay up so let's hope Fer and the rest of the team pull their socks up and win a few games is it.

Imo if we don't seriously sort out the defence we are doomed, far too many mistakes from them and we can't score enough goals to compensate for it!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 08:47 - Oct 17 with 1392 viewshammy

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 19:28 - Oct 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

Boro
Hull
Sunderland
Burnley
WBA
Bournemouth
Stoke
Palace
West ham
Swans

As always it's any of the bottom 10 .

Yes indeed. Having watched the 2 games yesterday, I saw nothing in the way Boro, Watford and Burnley played to suggest that we can't finish above them this season.

Now that we've had a very difficult run of games let's see how we get on against Watford and Stoke.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 09:25 - Oct 17 with 1363 viewsPrivate_Partz

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 20:20 - Oct 16 by jackrabbit

Fer's not top class - not many, if any, of our players are, but he has scored some important goals for us this season, has injected some energy and pace into the midfield - admittedly not so much yesterday, but Arsenal are an excellent team that gave us little room - and he gets on the end of crosses into the box, as he did right at the end of yesterday's game. He couldn't get any pace and direction on that particular one because he wasn't set quite right, but he was there in the right place as he has been in other games this season. Personally I think he's had a positive effect on the team and doesn't deserve some of the flak he gets. I appreciate his statement about our prospects because it means he cares what happens to the team. I'm happy that he seems to enjoy being a Swan.

Another up arrow from me JR. I think he is doing a good job for us but we have to work on his defensive game.
The way he just fell on the floor when getting done towards the end of the game against Arsenal was poor.
Having said that he probably should have been taken off earlier but our threadbare midfield did not really allow that.
We really must strengthen in that area in January.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 09:30 - Oct 17 with 1362 viewsjasper_T

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 22:23 - Oct 16 by Swanjaxs

Jasper.... is the t for TWAAAAT! ?

No need to get upset, Leroy. The Championship is a quality league.

Which is why I hope we don't drop into it.
Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 11:31 - Oct 17 with 1305 viewsBloodyhills

Talk his cheap, this has been said so many times before about teams that got relegated.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 12:41 - Oct 17 with 1285 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 22:33 - Oct 16 by builthjack

They sent him up North. He got captured quick. Kim sent him back, said he's no good to us, he can't shoot, and runs from the enemy.

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 12:56 - Oct 17 with 1265 viewsLeonisGod

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 22:48 - Oct 16 by karnataka

It's the same with all our players and always had been, if they had every attribute a top class player needs, they wouldn't be our players ffs! Fer gives us something none of our other midfielder do and has contributed a decent goal tally so far. No complaints from me. Had probably one of his worst games for us yesterday but it happens and he's been decent in all the others.

Of course, agree entirely. When we find a top-class player, they tend not to stay long. That will always be the way and we're better off with Fer than without him. He's got the technical ability, so it should be easier for him to then bring a bit of extra fitness, effort to his game.
Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 13:33 - Oct 17 with 1241 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Leroy Fer ' we are too stupid to keep our mouth shut'

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 22:27 - Oct 17 with 1152 viewsAussieSwan

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 20:20 - Oct 16 by jackrabbit

Fer's not top class - not many, if any, of our players are, but he has scored some important goals for us this season, has injected some energy and pace into the midfield - admittedly not so much yesterday, but Arsenal are an excellent team that gave us little room - and he gets on the end of crosses into the box, as he did right at the end of yesterday's game. He couldn't get any pace and direction on that particular one because he wasn't set quite right, but he was there in the right place as he has been in other games this season. Personally I think he's had a positive effect on the team and doesn't deserve some of the flak he gets. I appreciate his statement about our prospects because it means he cares what happens to the team. I'm happy that he seems to enjoy being a Swan.

Great post Jack, I think he adds something different to us

Seems to be a whipping boy for some, but he's definitely not the first player I'd be taking out of our starting XI

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 07:42 - Oct 18 with 1100 viewsSwaneeRiver

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 20:50 - Oct 16 by oldcob

Poor Fer. Can't do right for doing wrong. He was being positive FFS. Been our best player this season, scored as much as the rest of the team put together. Had an ordinary game against Arsenal I admit, but hey doesn't everyone at some time or another? So many with negative remarks about the boy before we signed him can't admit they were wrong.

Agree. This season he has led the way so far and shown some of the precious ones how to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
Seems some on here aren't happy unless their slagging off every player.
Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 13:05 - Nov 1 with 971 viewsFireboy

Ahem
Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 13:09 - Nov 1 with 957 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leroy Fer 'we are too good to go down' on 06:47 - Oct 17 by Dr_Winston

As soon as we dropped Siggy into the team we improved markedly.

Brendan loved his three central midfielder setup. Great for possession, crap for creating anything. Putting a proper AM into the team gave us a real boost going forward.

Much like the season before when we seemed to kick up a gear after the Dobster dropped back into midfield. Had we done that from seasons start we'd have gone up automatically IMO.

He was great for us that season in fairness. Will never forget his goal at Wembley

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024