Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why not Sherwood 13:53 - Nov 8 with 3772 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Just wondering what Sherwood has doine to attract so much "hatred" on here. Cant say I know him or anything about him personally, but looking at his managerial career, he did ok at Spurs and lets face it, you would have had to be Paul Danials to have done anything with Villa at that time. Im not saying I want him or don't want him. Just asking why just about everyone is so dead set against him coming.
Why not Sherwood on 14:00 - Nov 8 with 3736 viewsBrightonhoop

All these things are subjective and I've never met the bloke, but my personal view is he's a classless barrow boy in the image of Redknapp which I find odd in his generation as both football and the world has moved on. He's a wide boy and a w4nker. Factor in that he's also pretty shyte and gets sacked from anywhere he's been and I cant figure out why he even made a shortlist. The blokes a to$$er and can do one.
I'll get splinters in me 'arris sitting on the fence like this.

Sherwood out!
Why not Sherwood on 14:01 - Nov 8 with 3727 viewscyprusmel

Well I don't hate him, like you I don't know him but to me he is an inexperienced manager with only 56 matches on his CV and the last 28 were not very good and I don't think that is what we need at this difficult time.
Why not Sherwood on 14:10 - Nov 8 with 3685 viewsAntti_Heinola

This: http://www.football365.com/news/proper-football-men-can-be-sht-too

Going on about his win ratio, which he stopped doing once Villa lost 9 out of 10, with their best result being a home draw against Sunderland.

Out-tactic-ed by this board's hero, Chris Ramsey.

Always believed he was way too good to drop downj a league or two and learn the job. Despite overwhelming evide3nce that's exactly what he should have done / be doing.

Once said No.10s are just strikers who don't score goals.

Basically, a massive bell.

Bare bones.

Why not Sherwood on 14:22 - Nov 8 with 3636 viewsdaveB

I just don't think he's very good and has built a reputation on nothing
Why not Sherwood on 14:25 - Nov 8 with 3620 viewsBlackCrowe

He refers to himself in the 3rd person. That is reason enough.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Why not Sherwood on 14:44 - Nov 8 with 3542 viewsSimonJames

I don't like him because he didn't want to come here previously unless they paid him a lot of money... sound familiar? (And I think he's a bit of a self-important arse).

Also I don't think he's in the best solution for us because he's an inexperienced, unproven manager, having only been in charge for 56 games (JFH has done 136 including 47 for us).

My heart says Clement, but realistically we should be getting the most experienced and successful manager that we can possibly afford.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Why not Sherwood on 23:07 - Nov 8 with 3284 viewsplasmahoop

When you listen to him speak, or see him prance about in the dug out he is a bell end. Or as Clive put it, an absolute weapon. Let's go for clement. Real Madrid assistant, and was doing OK at derby
Why not Sherwood on 23:20 - Nov 8 with 3246 viewsconnell10

He is and always will be a total bellend , nay in fact he is CAPTAIN OF THE BELLENDS! Hate the bloke!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Why not Sherwood on 23:29 - Nov 8 with 3227 viewsbosh67

Why not Sherwood on 23:07 - Nov 8 by plasmahoop

When you listen to him speak, or see him prance about in the dug out he is a bell end. Or as Clive put it, an absolute weapon. Let's go for clement. Real Madrid assistant, and was doing OK at derby

I'd love Clement to come here but really, why should he be bothered? I have nothing against Sherwood. Spurs fans felt he was hard done by at the time, Villa fans said he needed more time. Let's face it, in his limited time as a manager he has been miles better in terms of his stats than JFH. He knows how to coach, he knows how to man manage, he knows how to organise and he knows how to attack.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024