Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) 14:33 - Nov 30 with 3038 viewsA40Bosh

Well Hell, if you can't beat them then join them!

Can't believe when walking around Uxbridge shopping centre last weekend everywhere was already playing Shakin' Stevens and Slade and everywhere decorated like it was Christmas Eve already.

So, what are the guilty Christmas song pleasures that whisk you back off to the Halcyon days of Christmas past, when you were hoping for a new Action Man with eagle eyes, and the Roy of The Rovers 1978 Annual?

2. (NSFW)

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 14:45 - Nov 30 with 3026 viewsSimonJames

The Damned - There Ain't No Sanity Clause

The Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)

Gram Rabbit "California Christmas"

Hüsker Dü -- We Wish You A Merry Christmas

100% of people who drink water will die.

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 14:52 - Nov 30 with 3012 viewsDiscodroids

I can Remember watching the christmas totp around the age of 6, being mesmerised by Steel eye spans 'Gaudete' ..sitting by the esso blue Paraffin heater with my pudding basin haircut and elasticated brentford nylon fluff freeman flared Trousers with a shiver up my spine. The extended family getting happily pissed on Grandad Normans home Brew.

My all time favourite.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 14:58]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 14:58 - Nov 30 with 3002 viewsDorse

Christmas songs. Hate pretty much all of them. Mind you, this one raises a smile:

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 15:12 - Nov 30 with 2978 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 16:17 - Nov 30 with 2935 viewsQPR_John

Can't do the YouTube thing but The Pogues Fairytale of New York beats them all
Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 16:19 - Nov 30 with 2932 viewsWokingR

Oh FFS ! It's still November

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 17:03 - Nov 30 with 2898 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Love the old songs, me.

This song is used every Christmas in an ad for the Irish postal service. Utterly bewitching voice...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 18:37 - Nov 30 with 2855 viewsElHoop

Surely this is the daddy? Or the mummy I suppose.

Login to get fewer ads

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 21:20 - Nov 30 with 2789 viewsjohncharles

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 18:37 - Nov 30 by ElHoop

Surely this is the daddy? Or the mummy I suppose.

Always plays at our house right through Christmas.

Strong and stable my arse.

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 23:26 - Nov 30 with 2745 viewsBoston

Allah want for Christmas is my two front teeth....
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 23:29]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 01:06 - Dec 1 with 2717 viewsisawqpratwcity

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 23:26 - Nov 30 by Boston

Allah want for Christmas is my two front teeth....
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 23:29]

"Allah"....really?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 07:23 - Dec 1 with 2687 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 07:57 - Dec 1 with 2676 viewsRs_Holy

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 08:18 - Dec 1 with 2667 viewsDiscodroids

a nice little earner For arthur Christmas 1983

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chrimbo Tunes (Probably Been Done Before!) on 08:26 - Dec 1 with 2659 viewsElHoop

Some songs would make great 'non-Christmas' songs to hear in December instead of Santa this and Snowman that. This is one of them:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024