Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes and Friends 22:49 - Dec 14 with 11514 viewsessextaxiboy

About time they looked for an exit IMO .
They have presided over error after error and have run the place , the team and the fans into the ground .
I know about "be careful what you wish for " but they have created a massive unpolishable turd IMO and in desperation have charged good people with fixing it .
Fernandes Out .....
Fernandes and Friends on 23:58 - Dec 14 with 1954 viewsconnell10

Tony fernandes should write a book on how not to run a football club , to say he has been a disaster would be a understatement , clueless and friggin useless , a man who twists and turns just to stay popular with the fans! Something is wrong at this club and for me it starts at the top . We are in fact a lot worse off now than when he took over, how long can this go on for? Time to sling ya hook uncle tony methinks.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fernandes and Friends on 00:00 - Dec 15 with 1948 viewsbosh67

We did at least attempt to play football and move the ball a bit quicker tonight. Ollie has inherited not the best set of players in a team that lost any form of playing style around Hughes and Harry's times. Ramsey and JFH played anti-football. It is hardly surprising that with a mass clear out and no real playing style that we are where we are here.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fernandes and Friends on 00:03 - Dec 15 with 1938 viewsconnell10

Fernandes and Friends on 00:00 - Dec 15 by bosh67

We did at least attempt to play football and move the ball a bit quicker tonight. Ollie has inherited not the best set of players in a team that lost any form of playing style around Hughes and Harry's times. Ramsey and JFH played anti-football. It is hardly surprising that with a mass clear out and no real playing style that we are where we are here.

Mate the way we are playing we are going down, see if uncle stays then.

Fernandes and Friends on 00:06 - Dec 15 with 1929 viewsBrightonhoop

I also think of that 75/76 squad that took 9 b4stard years for Gordon Jago to assemble,from youth layers like Francis and arkes to buy in s like Bowles and Thomas.

We have a few more sh1t seasons ahead of us before it finally comes right. I hoe Fernandes sticks with it. What's the alternative, another new owner with gold pots and no idea how the game/clubs get fleeced? Fck that. Look at the state of Bardiff. Besides which it's Tune and Mittal too, I doubt the cleaners get signed off without there say so too. Fernandes is just the public face and on Twitter, he dont stand a chance. He's got a wealth of expensive experience now money cannot buy.
Fernandes and Friends on 00:09 - Dec 15 with 1916 viewsconnell10

Fernandes and Friends on 00:06 - Dec 15 by Brightonhoop

I also think of that 75/76 squad that took 9 b4stard years for Gordon Jago to assemble,from youth layers like Francis and arkes to buy in s like Bowles and Thomas.

We have a few more sh1t seasons ahead of us before it finally comes right. I hoe Fernandes sticks with it. What's the alternative, another new owner with gold pots and no idea how the game/clubs get fleeced? Fck that. Look at the state of Bardiff. Besides which it's Tune and Mittal too, I doubt the cleaners get signed off without there say so too. Fernandes is just the public face and on Twitter, he dont stand a chance. He's got a wealth of expensive experience now money cannot buy.

The trouble with him is he changes the goal posts to often, goes on twitter to much, wants to be Mr friggining popular all the time and comes out looking he dont know his arse from his elbow!

Fernandes and Friends on 00:22 - Dec 15 with 1908 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 00:06 - Dec 15 by Brightonhoop

Its strange that you mention the cleaners because that in part is what has set me off tonight ..The place is a badly run sh@t pit . The catering is filthy , poorly run , with not enough stock or run with any energy or enthusiasm . The floor on the concourse in SAR is encrusted with layers of dirt , the urinals in the toilets are thickly encrusted with limescale and uric acid and that was just what I suddenly noticed at HT tonight ..and that is the standard that the whole thing is at IMO
Fernandes and Friends on 00:36 - Dec 15 with 1891 viewsBrightonhoop

Fernandes and Friends on 00:09 - Dec 15 by connell10

The trouble with him is he changes the goal posts to often, goes on twitter to much, wants to be Mr friggining popular all the time and comes out looking he dont know his arse from his elbow!

Yeah I know, I often wonder who, if anyone, is advising him, and why they haven't had their p45's.

Essex, I haven't bought any 'food products inside the ground since, well about 1987. :-D Self preservation, survival instinct kicks in. MyGen bought me a pie at home to the Scum after Anotngate and whilst greatly appreciated I proceeded with caution expecting my back doors to fly open any moment....nothing to do with Fernandes but fck me who would eat in there these days? lol ffs.
Les Ferdinand is responsible on 01:52 - Dec 15 with 1851 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Fernandes and Friends on 23:07 - Dec 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Bang on

Blame the kunts that have been running the football side.

If the squad is rubbish then Les Ferdinand is responsible for this.
I can't understand how he continually avoids criticism when these are the players he has recruited.
Since he joined as DOF we have only gone downhill - from 17th in the Premier League to 18th in the Championship.
I understand we don't have stacks of cash any more - but we still have spent at least 10m this summer and lots more in the other transfer windows.
No accountability that is why we are in this mess.

Ok Fernandes has stuffed up but between him and his mates they have chipped in a few hundred million for their mistakes.
I can forgive them.
I find it harder to forgive tossers like Phillip Beard, Mark Hughes and Redknapp who between them wasted hundreds of millions of pounds.
Les has come in and quite frankly has not recruited well, appointed good managers and I don't see a consistent playing style - apart from a losing mentality.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 2:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Fernandes and Friends on 07:36 - Dec 15 with 1788 viewsdavman

Problem is there is absolutely nothing we can do about who owns this club. Like it or not, we are now theirs and there is no way on earth they are going to walk away after spending something like half a billion pounds. Even if they did go, there would be nothing left, so we have to hope that, like the last regime, they keep fumbling around hoping that another Warnock comes out of the shite.

I wish I could walk away from it all; it's just plain depressing at the moment...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fernandes and Friends on 08:02 - Dec 15 with 1768 viewsLblock

Fernandes and Friends on 07:36 - Dec 15 by davman

Problem is there is absolutely nothing we can do about who owns this club. Like it or not, we are now theirs and there is no way on earth they are going to walk away after spending something like half a billion pounds. Even if they did go, there would be nothing left, so we have to hope that, like the last regime, they keep fumbling around hoping that another Warnock comes out of the shite.

I wish I could walk away from it all; it's just plain depressing at the moment...

What's this heresy? Uncle Tone being questioned?!?!

I tell you what, when Bungle leaves the club he'll probably even fcuk that up and spend hours in a broom cupboard after thinking it was the exit door.
He's been the weirdest of disasters with Wembley victory, promotion and survival somehow achieved (££££££££££££££) whilst imploding the club from within. I've questioned and criticised him for years because it's the same with every man at the top ---- the buck stops with him.

In years to come I fear the multi millionaire with undoubted good intentions in amongst his huge ego trip and eye on OOC will be remembered as the man who finally killed this club

Caterham Park Rangers FC anyone?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fernandes and Friends on 08:12 - Dec 15 with 1758 views2Thomas2Bowles

TF was completely taken in and bummed by Hughes, if TF were a kid, Hughes would be arrested for being a nonce.

A lot of fans wanted Harry, do you remember the Harry save us banners but Harry was past it and in truth saw us as below him, should never have been kept on when we went up.

BUT letting LF give CR and JFH the job and poor recruitment of players has been nothing short of a disaster.

Every time I've criticized LF I've got blassed but I'm not wrong. he has a lot to answer for.

We have a few Ollie haters around here, my guess is they are the same ones that wanted the likes of Hughes and Harry to start with, how fecking wise were they!

I do believe that while Ollie is not the best manager in the world he really does want to turn us around and given time will.

Talk about the brom manager is crap, he was offered the job and did not want it.

No other manager would want the job without money and not with LF holding the strings.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 8:15]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Fernandes and Friends on 08:14 - Dec 15 with 1750 viewspaulparker

hallelujah

Essex & Lblock are spot on , we are in this mess because of Uncle Tone he has been a disaster since he walked in the door
millions wasted, poor managers appointed, no training ground , sacked our manager who won the league the year before , idiotic tweets , phil beard, you can go on & on with this clown
instead of doing what a Swansea, Burnley, or Norwich did we blew our chance of building something special on some egotistical game of championship manager ,
did we learn anything when we first went down of course not we done exactly the same when we got lucky in the play offs ,
2 relegations and another one pending yet to some he is still our best ever chairmen
if he goes and leaves us with millions in debt then so be it , the club wont die ,
you can employ who you want as manager it don't make a difference the club is badly run and will continue to badly run with mr toad and friends at the helm

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fernandes and Friends on 08:21 - Dec 15 with 1741 viewsPunteR

Fernandes and Friends on 08:12 - Dec 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

TF was completely taken in and bummed by Hughes, if TF were a kid, Hughes would be arrested for being a nonce.

A lot of fans wanted Harry, do you remember the Harry save us banners but Harry was past it and in truth saw us as below him, should never have been kept on when we went up.

BUT letting LF give CR and JFH the job and poor recruitment of players has been nothing short of a disaster.

Every time I've criticized LF I've got blassed but I'm not wrong. he has a lot to answer for.

We have a few Ollie haters around here, my guess is they are the same ones that wanted the likes of Hughes and Harry to start with, how fecking wise were they!

I do believe that while Ollie is not the best manager in the world he really does want to turn us around and given time will.

Talk about the brom manager is crap, he was offered the job and did not want it.

No other manager would want the job without money and not with LF holding the strings.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 8:15]

You blame Ferdinand for employing Holloway yet you rate Holloway and think he'll turn it round..??

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fernandes and Friends on 08:27 - Dec 15 with 1732 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fernandes and Friends on 08:21 - Dec 15 by PunteR

You blame Ferdinand for employing Holloway yet you rate Holloway and think he'll turn it round..??

Re-read I did not say that.

Fernandes and Friends on 08:27 - Dec 15 with 1730 viewsPunteR

If we survive this season and do ok next season it will be no thanks to TF.
Ferdinand ,Hoos ,Holloway have been dealt poor hands.

Fernandes and Friends on 08:33 - Dec 15 with 1597 viewsPunteR

Fernandes and Friends on 08:27 - Dec 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Re-read I did not say that.

But your really critical of Ferdinand and don't think he's doing a very good job? Yet he's employed Holloway and you think he'll turn it round??

If Holloway gets us in the playoffs next season will you give Ferdinand any credit?

Fernandes and Friends on 08:35 - Dec 15 with 1594 viewsHendonHoop

Bring in Big Sam or Roy Hodgson. The sooner the better. It all seems a shambles and needs a drastic shake up.
Fernandes and Friends on 08:36 - Dec 15 with 1592 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fernandes and Friends on 08:27 - Dec 15 by PunteR

If we survive this season and do ok next season it will be no thanks to TF.
Ferdinand ,Hoos ,Holloway have been dealt poor hands.

It was LF that talked TF in to letting CR manage.

Fernandes and Friends on 08:38 - Dec 15 with 1586 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fernandes and Friends on 08:35 - Dec 15 by HendonHoop

Bring in Big Sam or Roy Hodgson. The sooner the better. It all seems a shambles and needs a drastic shake up.

FFS

See that I mean...

Fernandes and Friends on 08:40 - Dec 15 with 1579 viewsHendonHoop

Eye, its a shambles.
Fernandes and Friends on 08:41 - Dec 15 with 1578 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fernandes and Friends on 08:33 - Dec 15 by PunteR

But your really critical of Ferdinand and don't think he's doing a very good job? Yet he's employed Holloway and you think he'll turn it round??

If Holloway gets us in the playoffs next season will you give Ferdinand any credit?

I'm not even sure it was LF that wanted Ollie, he would have kept CR or JFH.

So If Ollie does turn it round it maybe down to TF and the Board.

Fernandes and Friends on 08:45 - Dec 15 with 1565 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fernandes and Friends on 08:40 - Dec 15 by HendonHoop

Eye, its a shambles.

You are if you think they could take the job with no money.

Fernandes and Friends on 08:49 - Dec 15 with 1560 viewsPunteR

Fernandes and Friends on 08:36 - Dec 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

It was LF that talked TF in to letting CR manage.

It was TF that told LF that we have no money to spend, need consolidation in the championship, get rid of high earners.
It was then TF that then said " promotion is everything". Which completely changed the remit and undermined Ramseys appointment and cost him his job. Apart from some horrible results and inconsistent performances, we didn't look like getting relegated and we were never called boring under Ramsey. Oh yeh, and we wanted youth coming through which Ramsey started.

Fernandes and Friends on 08:55 - Dec 15 with 1550 viewsHendonHoop

Let's wait and see what the next few weeks bring.
Fernandes and Friends on 08:58 - Dec 15 with 1544 viewsNW10Hoop

As I've said in other threads, I don't really see why people are so eager to lay into Les.

If you are scouring the lower leagues for you signings, there are no guarantees that the players are gonna hit the ground running, or that there's gonna be a 100% success rate.

Smithies, Ingram, Lynch, Hall, Luongo and yes, Polter all have been very decent signings in my opinion. And as much we'd love to able to compete with teams like Newcastle (with 50,000 home crowds every game) for players, I'd rather we take punts on players like Washington and Chery than pillaged by wnkers like Sandro
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024