Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes and Friends 22:49 - Dec 14 with 11513 viewsessextaxiboy

About time they looked for an exit IMO .
They have presided over error after error and have run the place , the team and the fans into the ground .
I know about "be careful what you wish for " but they have created a massive unpolishable turd IMO and in desperation have charged good people with fixing it .
Fernandes Out .....
Fernandes and Friends on 13:47 - Dec 15 with 2089 viewsDorse

Fernandes and Friends on 13:38 - Dec 15 by Bluce_Ree

This is a tricky one.

We've had Richard Thompson - c*nt

Chris Wright - clueless but enthusiastic but without the funds to really make a difference

Briatore and co - c*nts

At that point we were going through managers like no-one's business, the club had gone full ponce but we still weren't spending money on players (maybe a bit on wages but we were full of freebie shite).

TF came in, backed the manager, has changed some things back. Then all the fans turned into a f**king accountant and wanted to lose the expensive players, he's done that. Look how lean we are now.

He can't win. He's a bit shite for sure but he can't win. Because we can't win. Because we are cursed.

http://www.wishbonix.com/remove-a-curse/

Desperate times call for desperate measures, Gentlemen.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fernandes and Friends on 14:00 - Dec 15 with 2072 viewsTacticalR

Francis Bacon's observation that 'hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper' seems to sum up the reign of King Fernandes.

Air hostess clique

Fernandes and Friends on 14:07 - Dec 15 with 2055 viewsPinnerPaul

Fernandes and Friends on 14:00 - Dec 15 by TacticalR

Francis Bacon's observation that 'hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper' seems to sum up the reign of King Fernandes.

Given that now Saudi Arabia have allowed "investment" in foreign football, there are, apparently, plenty of rich people in that part of the world after football clubs - specifically London 2nd or 3rd tier football clubs.

I used to think if TF etc/Mittal money went, that would be it, but there are plenty of power/fame/kudos/publicity hungry people out there who would come in and snap us up if they left.

Of course, whether they would be an improvement on TF etc is impossible to answer.

Given record of "new" owners in the lower leagues,you would have to say it would be a huge risk.
Fernandes and Friends on 14:44 - Dec 15 with 2031 viewsMatch82

Fernandes and Friends on 10:25 - Dec 15 by essextaxiboy

In my experience when a poster writes "if you dont like it go and support someone else" they dont have a valid counter argument .

Fernandes didnt "oust " Briatore and Ecclecstone " they stiched him up . They were on a massive profit from promotion , kept him dangling til the window was almost shut and Warnock had to buy from the dregs plus Barton . Then TF sacked Warnock .....

As for being a supporter I bought my first ST in 1976 , introduced 2 sons to the Rangers and have never left early or slagged off a player at a game .

I do own and run a business , its an airport transfer business . I am totally responsible for every aspect of it . I have put the wrong fuel in twice , near the start .

Guess what ? I learnt my lesson .... I never made the same mistake again .

Your last sentence though is bang on ...

[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 10:30]

Doesn't sound like you learned your lesson the first time!
Fernandes and Friends on 14:49 - Dec 15 with 2023 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 14:44 - Dec 15 by Match82

Doesn't sound like you learned your lesson the first time!

Once is a mistake , two is careless , then you drift towards negligence and incompetence ...
Fernandes and Friends on 14:54 - Dec 15 with 2042 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 14:07 - Dec 15 by PinnerPaul

Given that now Saudi Arabia have allowed "investment" in foreign football, there are, apparently, plenty of rich people in that part of the world after football clubs - specifically London 2nd or 3rd tier football clubs.

I used to think if TF etc/Mittal money went, that would be it, but there are plenty of power/fame/kudos/publicity hungry people out there who would come in and snap us up if they left.

Of course, whether they would be an improvement on TF etc is impossible to answer.

Given record of "new" owners in the lower leagues,you would have to say it would be a huge risk.

I would rather TF stayed than get involved with Saudi Arabia . It was bad enough hosting their cup final ..
Fernandes and Friends on 15:07 - Dec 15 with 2024 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fernandes and Friends on 14:54 - Dec 15 by essextaxiboy

I would rather TF stayed than get involved with Saudi Arabia . It was bad enough hosting their cup final ..

See I told you, you were talking rubbish to start with

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Fernandes and Friends on 15:39 - Dec 15 with 1975 viewsessextaxiboy

Fernandes and Friends on 15:07 - Dec 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

See I told you, you were talking rubbish to start with

I think the word arse was mentioned ?
Login to get fewer ads

Fernandes and Friends on 15:54 - Dec 15 with 1953 viewsEsox_Lucius

There's always something better just around the corner isn't there?

The grass is always greener.

Fernandes and Friends on 15:54 - Dec 15 with 1952 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fernandes and Friends on 15:39 - Dec 15 by essextaxiboy

I think the word arse was mentioned ?

You always have to rake up the past

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Fernandes and Friends on 15:59 - Dec 15 with 1941 viewsBluce_Ree

Fernandes and Friends on 13:47 - Dec 15 by Dorse

http://www.wishbonix.com/remove-a-curse/

Desperate times call for desperate measures, Gentlemen.

But the very next day.
MRSA.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Fernandes and Friends on 16:25 - Dec 15 with 1901 viewsJuzzie

Fernandes and Friends on 14:49 - Dec 15 by essextaxiboy

Once is a mistake , two is careless , then you drift towards negligence and incompetence ...

Fernandes and Friends on 05:03 - Dec 16 with 1755 viewstimcocking

But what would happen then?
Fernandes and Friends on 05:16 - Dec 16 with 1752 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'd love an excuse to batter Fernandes, and I don't think he's been beneficial to this club but we've just massively changed our modus operandi through necessity. What we're going through now is the turbulence of that change.

Think about Southampton's recent history.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024