Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint 15:35 - Dec 16 with 2883 viewskarl

Just had a quick look on forum today so might be a Spackman?
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-defen
Surely a coach/player role?
The Daily Record are well known for getting stuff wrong it has to be said.
Clint on 16:02 - Dec 16 with 2813 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Karl. Will be interesting to watch this develop.

On another note I've been watching 'Shetland' on TV a lot recently and you Scottish Islanders are a feisty lot, aren't ye?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2016 16:02]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Clint on 16:02 - Dec 16 with 2802 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Great stuff. Fingers crossed eh.

On a side note, I can't believe Kenny Miller is still knocking about.
Clint on 16:14 - Dec 16 with 2775 viewsToast_R

I can't see that being a good move at the moment. His position is more then covered so will he actually get much game time anyway?

I can see the leadership thing obviously but if he isn't the best player in that position anymore (age etc), I'm concerned Holloway will start moving him around the formation just to get him out there.
Clint on 16:26 - Dec 16 with 2740 viewsPinnerPaul

Clint on 16:14 - Dec 16 by Toast_R

I can't see that being a good move at the moment. His position is more then covered so will he actually get much game time anyway?

I can see the leadership thing obviously but if he isn't the best player in that position anymore (age etc), I'm concerned Holloway will start moving him around the formation just to get him out there.

If he's not playing left side defence, not sure where else IH can move him though!
Clint on 16:34 - Dec 16 with 2722 viewsToast_R

Clint on 16:26 - Dec 16 by PinnerPaul

If he's not playing left side defence, not sure where else IH can move him though!

Steve Palmer, Georges Santos, Mathew bleeding Rose centre mid box to box roles.. I'm sure Shittu had the odd adventure out off position too.

All becomes a bit of a xmas pudding.
Clint on 16:39 - Dec 16 with 2699 viewsstevec

Clint on 16:34 - Dec 16 by Toast_R

Steve Palmer, Georges Santos, Mathew bleeding Rose centre mid box to box roles.. I'm sure Shittu had the odd adventure out off position too.

All becomes a bit of a xmas pudding.

I think we're all suffering from little club syndrome.

What's Ron Hunt up to these days?
Clint on 16:50 - Dec 16 with 2669 viewskarl

Clint on 16:02 - Dec 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks Karl. Will be interesting to watch this develop.

On another note I've been watching 'Shetland' on TV a lot recently and you Scottish Islanders are a feisty lot, aren't ye?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2016 16:02]

It was interesting viewing although I've not been to Shetland that much Brian, as with all these types of drama I think there was only one of the actors who got the accent right so was a bit strange to watch from that point of view.

Bazza, Kenny Miller has probably been their most consistent performer and has dug them out of a few poor positions this season, he has been a model professional and although many will slate his quality you cant knock his approach to the game imo
Clint on 17:37 - Dec 16 with 2557 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Clint on 16:50 - Dec 16 by karl

It was interesting viewing although I've not been to Shetland that much Brian, as with all these types of drama I think there was only one of the actors who got the accent right so was a bit strange to watch from that point of view.

Bazza, Kenny Miller has probably been their most consistent performer and has dug them out of a few poor positions this season, he has been a model professional and although many will slate his quality you cant knock his approach to the game imo

Fair play to him.

Great servant.

Too old for a call up?
Login to get fewer ads

Clint on 18:00 - Dec 16 with 2514 viewsRangersDave

Who next?

Adel, Marsh, Thomas, dou dou?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Clint on 19:15 - Dec 16 with 2416 viewskarl

Clint on 17:37 - Dec 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Fair play to him.

Great servant.

Too old for a call up?

He retired through choice but although not obvious we do have better!
Clint on 19:41 - Dec 16 with 2368 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Clint on 19:15 - Dec 16 by karl

He retired through choice but although not obvious we do have better!

How's you man Griffiths getting on?
Clint on 20:32 - Dec 16 with 2309 viewskarl

Clint on 19:41 - Dec 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

How's you man Griffiths getting on?

He's got back in the starting team for Celtic and getting a bit of form back, looked rusty first couple of games, Dembele has gone off the boil a little so he might get a run in the team if he keeps scoring. Dembele will be their next big sale so he won't keep him out of the shop window for too long id imagine?
Clint on 20:42 - Dec 16 with 2287 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Clint on 20:32 - Dec 16 by karl

He's got back in the starting team for Celtic and getting a bit of form back, looked rusty first couple of games, Dembele has gone off the boil a little so he might get a run in the team if he keeps scoring. Dembele will be their next big sale so he won't keep him out of the shop window for too long id imagine?

I get confused with all these Dembeles.

Well I know one club crying out for a poacher with a bit of character.
Clint on 23:15 - Dec 17 with 1909 viewsGloryHunter

We need Clint in the team now (ie January window), while he could still save our season. Not next season, when he'll almost certainly be past it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024