Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've had enough of this Shlt 20:00 - Dec 17 with 5466 viewsFlossy

I'm sorry but enough is enough. I'm a pretty easy going guy until someone takes the pics out of me....then I fight!

I have followed the Swans for 39 years and will do until my drying day regardless of the division we are in.

I feel that the Owners, Directors, Manager and Players are taking the pics and it's time to fight. Everyone is seems to be making millions whilst serving up a load of shot....they done care about us.

In my opinion the only way to get change is to fight for it and threaten to cut off the funding to those making money out of our club. Let's sing and chant to show our displeasure to embarrass these twzts . We need to chant continually that we want Jenkins out of club and that that Manager doesn't know what he is doing. I don't think the players can do any worse....in fact it might give them the rocket that Bob is obviously incapable of doing!!

The media coverage this will generate will provide added pressure to our new owners to do something. I'm not saying they need to go but hopefully it will add pressure to sack Bob and Huw.

Probably a load of liberal pacifists won't agree but personally I would rather fight for change rather than sit back and put up with this shit
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 20:13]
I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:10 - Dec 17 with 4476 viewsFireboy

You might struggle with that matey

There was a few chants of we want Bradley out but they didn't get it going

We were just to p@ssed off to raise the energy it was THAT bad
I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:16 - Dec 17 with 4408 viewsFlossy

Spent a lot of money this week watching this shit (over £400) sooner or later people need to realise the other lyrics way we are going great to get change is if we pressurise the owners into it
I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:18 - Dec 17 with 4371 viewsStarsky

Back in the old days we had the former Welsh International Ian Evans as manager.
In one game the chanting against Ian Evans was from all 4 sides of the Vetch Field.
He was gone the next day.
I never heard it that loud until Petty against Rushden & Diamonds

It's just the internet, init.

I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:18 - Dec 17 with 4368 viewsairedale

Take some doing, in my opinion the owners are mad keen to take us down to the Championship this season.
I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:20 - Dec 17 with 4333 viewsNeathJack

I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:18 - Dec 17 by Starsky

Back in the old days we had the former Welsh International Ian Evans as manager.
In one game the chanting against Ian Evans was from all 4 sides of the Vetch Field.

I remember it well. It was a nice simple "Evans out, Evans out, Evans out" on repeat.

A version of "Bradley out, Jenkins out, Bradley out, Jenkins out" will do nicely.
I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:22 - Dec 17 with 4295 viewsStarsky

I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:20 - Dec 17 by NeathJack

I remember it well. It was a nice simple "Evans out, Evans out, Evans out" on repeat.

A version of "Bradley out, Jenkins out, Bradley out, Jenkins out" will do nicely.

If I remember NJ... he came over to the North Bank to try and reason with us a couple of games before.
Nice guy mind you

I've had enough of this Shlt (n/t) on 20:24 - Dec 17 with 4256 viewsFlossy

Let's do it!!!!!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 20:25]
I've had enough of this Shlt (n/t) on 20:25 - Dec 17 with 4242 viewsStarsky

I've had enough of this Shlt (n/t) on 20:24 - Dec 17 by Flossy

Let's do it!!!!!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 20:25]

Ok!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 20:26]

Login to get fewer ads

I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:25 - Dec 17 with 4240 viewsNeathJack

I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:22 - Dec 17 by Starsky

If I remember NJ... he came over to the North Bank to try and reason with us a couple of games before.
Nice guy mind you

Terrible manager though.
I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:26 - Dec 17 with 4212 viewsDrGonzo

I knew it was Corbyn's fault all along.
I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:27 - Dec 17 with 4209 viewsthenorthbankbog

I remember it well. We really need to it again against the present regime.
I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:38 - Dec 17 with 4139 viewsHighjack

I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:26 - Dec 17 by DrGonzo

I knew it was Corbyn's fault all along.

And Brexit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:39 - Dec 17 with 4137 viewsymaohyd

I think 'Bradley out' should be shouted from all corners on Boxing day.

This isn't about supporting the team anymore it's about having a semblance of respect for ourselves. The Americans have put in place a man who should never have got the job and is clearly way out of his depth. If he is sacked before then, I'll have more respect for the Americans, however I don't think they will.

If we had a feasible manager in place, as annoying as our results are, I would understand the thinking of giving him more time. E.g. mclaren last year. A man with a very good track record including winning a title with an unfashionable Dutch club etc.

But Bob????!!!! It's a piss take of gigantic proportions.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:40 - Dec 17 with 4117 viewsGowerjack

Sadly those days are long gone Starsk.

Our current fanbase are more likely to shuffle a little in their seats before deciding to go off and buy more overpriced chips & pop.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:41 - Dec 17 with 4100 viewsFlossy

Totally agree but we can't let Jenkins hide behind Bradley incompetence he is also to blame for our current predicament
I've had enough of this Shlt on 21:08 - Dec 17 with 3852 viewsOldjack

I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:41 - Dec 17 by Flossy

Totally agree but we can't let Jenkins hide behind Bradley incompetence he is also to blame for our current predicament

Trouble we got here is ,if we play well against the hammers and even take the lead ,all this will be forgotten until our next defeat ,the day we go down i feel hell will break loose especially if it's at home

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I've had enough of this Shlt on 21:10 - Dec 17 with 3833 viewsthenorthbankbog

I've had enough of this Shlt on 20:40 - Dec 17 by Gowerjack

Sadly those days are long gone Starsk.

Our current fanbase are more likely to shuffle a little in their seats before deciding to go off and buy more overpriced chips & pop.

Totally agree but you left out clap and cheer when one of our ex players score against us.
I've had enough of this Shlt on 15:42 - Dec 20 with 3518 viewsLandore_Jack

The demise of Swansea City explained: Every key decision that's led to the club's self-implosion.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/demise-swansea-city-ex

#backtojack

I've had enough of this Shlt on 16:50 - Dec 20 with 3354 viewsMurph75

Unfortunately I believe our voice is solitary one. Maybe the reason why chants of Bradley/Jenkins haven't taken off is because people don't know enough.

The majority of people there against West Ham a) are blind to what's going on b)Don't really care as they are only there to watch premier league football. They'll be gone when we go down. It's not a life choice for them it's a hobby.

I'm sure I read somewhere the trust has 1700 members which in the grand scheme of things is pretty average when you consider we get gets of over 20,000.
I've had enough of this Shlt on 16:56 - Dec 20 with 3325 viewsJack_Kass

So Huw Jenkins is the club photographer now as well?

Why have the owners been taking pics of you?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

I've had enough of this Shlt on 17:13 - Dec 20 with 3260 viewspencoedjack

I've had enough of this Shlt on 16:50 - Dec 20 by Murph75

Unfortunately I believe our voice is solitary one. Maybe the reason why chants of Bradley/Jenkins haven't taken off is because people don't know enough.

The majority of people there against West Ham a) are blind to what's going on b)Don't really care as they are only there to watch premier league football. They'll be gone when we go down. It's not a life choice for them it's a hobby.

I'm sure I read somewhere the trust has 1700 members which in the grand scheme of things is pretty average when you consider we get gets of over 20,000.

I'm unsure you have to be a trust member to be p1ssed off with what going on Murph

I know the guys in the trust work hard and need to strike the right balance between not upsetting owners / spreading the word of what a shambles our club has become but to me they seem weak.

The liberty needs to become a place Jenkins / Dineen / JVZ don't want to come too.
I've had enough of this Shlt on 17:20 - Dec 20 with 3223 viewsMurph75

I've had enough of this Shlt on 17:13 - Dec 20 by pencoedjack

I'm unsure you have to be a trust member to be p1ssed off with what going on Murph

I know the guys in the trust work hard and need to strike the right balance between not upsetting owners / spreading the word of what a shambles our club has become but to me they seem weak.

The liberty needs to become a place Jenkins / Dineen / JVZ don't want to come too.

I think you may have missed my point. It was probably me not articulating it better.

The people who frequent these forums are very small considering the 20,000 we get at home every other week. Most of them are oblivious to the ill feeling towards the ex board and to a degree the manager.

This point is highlighted by the fact the trust only has a membership of 1700 from a possible 20,000 plus.

I'm not a member of the trust and have no intention of parting with £10 for something that's ineffectual. I do know who they are though and that's only from coming on here.
I've had enough of this Shlt on 17:29 - Dec 20 with 3183 viewsmax936

I've had enough of this Shlt on 16:50 - Dec 20 by Murph75

I really can't see why the Trust haven't couldn't have fliers printed up to hand out telling folk exactly what has gone on, far to many people "still" believe that there as been investment at the club even though its invisible for all to see.
The only people that seem to believe/know that there hasn't been any investment are on here and other SCFC fans forums.

I'm happy to help out handing them out and I'm sure there are many others as well, why not use Swansea Sound, Radio Wales as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I've had enough of this Shlt on 17:30 - Dec 20 with 3182 viewspencoedjack

I've had enough of this Shlt on 17:20 - Dec 20 by Murph75

I think you may have missed my point. It was probably me not articulating it better.

The people who frequent these forums are very small considering the 20,000 we get at home every other week. Most of them are oblivious to the ill feeling towards the ex board and to a degree the manager.

This point is highlighted by the fact the trust only has a membership of 1700 from a possible 20,000 plus.

I'm not a member of the trust and have no intention of parting with £10 for something that's ineffectual. I do know who they are though and that's only from coming on here.

Ok similar stance then ...,
I've had enough of this Shlt on 17:33 - Dec 20 with 3159 viewsMurph75

I've had enough of this Shlt on 17:29 - Dec 20 by max936

I really can't see why the Trust haven't couldn't have fliers printed up to hand out telling folk exactly what has gone on, far to many people "still" believe that there as been investment at the club even though its invisible for all to see.
The only people that seem to believe/know that there hasn't been any investment are on here and other SCFC fans forums.

I'm happy to help out handing them out and I'm sure there are many others as well, why not use Swansea Sound, Radio Wales as well.

I've often wondered that myself Max. It's hard for me to take the trust seriously. Which is a shame.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024