Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Record breakers 16:57 - Jan 7 with 4310 viewsMoonshineSteve

No club has now gone out of the FA Cup in the 3rd round more than us.

Get in.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Record breakers on 17:01 - Jan 7 with 4283 viewsNov77

Hope we get Plymouth in the third round next year, clash of the losers! I reckon we can get beat by them, I know thier records as bad as ours, but I'd back us to get the defeat and be crowned worst cup side in the country.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Record breakers on 17:02 - Jan 7 with 4281 viewsBluce_Ree

#thecurseisreal

Fking embarrassing really this club. Shite.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Record breakers on 17:06 - Jan 7 with 4246 viewsMoonshineSteve

Well I imagine they'll lose to the scousers tomorrow and get their record back.

So enjoy it today while we can.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Record breakers on 17:15 - Jan 7 with 4201 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fair play any old fokker can win games in the FA Cup if they try, we're not any old fokker, we're a proper fokker!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Record breakers on 19:02 - Jan 7 with 4020 viewsbrewers_hoop

Record breakers on 17:01 - Jan 7 by Nov77

Hope we get Plymouth in the third round next year, clash of the losers! I reckon we can get beat by them, I know thier records as bad as ours, but I'd back us to get the defeat and be crowned worst cup side in the country.

Clash of the Shite-uns more like...
Record breakers on 19:05 - Jan 7 with 4011 viewswarrenfox4

Can we just not enter next year....can we say we all are ill or on a winter Holliday.
Gotta love us.
Record breakers on 19:56 - Jan 7 with 3928 viewssmegma

The last time we had a decent cup run, some bloke called Les Ferdinand was playing for us. Whatever happened to him ?!!
Record breakers on 20:00 - Jan 7 with 3911 viewsolderR

Record breakers on 19:56 - Jan 7 by smegma

The last time we had a decent cup run, some bloke called Les Ferdinand was playing for us. Whatever happened to him ?!!

It's his fault.

Everything else seems to be.
Login to get fewer ads

Record breakers on 20:40 - Jan 7 with 3867 viewsqpr85

Record breakers on 17:01 - Jan 7 by Nov77

Read in the BBC website that we had 47 games and they have 48 after today I'm afraid we are only joint record holders.

But this time next year we will be undisputed losers or the fa cup. I honestly belive that deserves some sort of trophy maybe an upside down fa cup.
Record breakers on 20:41 - Jan 7 with 3863 viewsaston_hoop

Yeah the annoying thing is, we won't even keep this record beyond tomorrow when Liverpool beat Plymouth. Someone out!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Record breakers on 21:07 - Jan 7 with 3820 viewsrsonist

That run in full...

Record breakers on 13:10 - Jan 8 with 3602 viewsClive_Anderson

Liverpool are playing their youngest ever team against Plymouth. There's a small chance we might not lose this record today.
Record breakers on 15:28 - Jan 8 with 3489 viewsstowmarketrange

We get to keep our record for another 10 days.

Well done Plymouth.
Record breakers on 16:21 - Jan 8 with 3445 viewsqpr85

Record breakers on 15:28 - Jan 8 by stowmarketrange

We get to keep our record for another 10 days.

Well done Plymouth.

It's not our record we have equalled Plymouth's record that is all we have done and after the replay we will no longer equal their record

Also there record is more impressive as they have not had as many by's to the third round as us.

So we probably have the worst record for a club losing their opening games in the cup
Record breakers on 17:17 - Jan 8 with 3402 viewsDorse

Record breakers on 19:02 - Jan 7 by brewers_hoop

Clash of the Shite-uns more like...

Top work Brewers!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Record breakers on 20:54 - Jan 8 with 3304 viewsstowmarketrange

Record breakers on 16:21 - Jan 8 by qpr85

It's not our record we have equalled Plymouth's record that is all we have done and after the replay we will no longer equal their record

Also there record is more impressive as they have not had as many by's to the third round as us.

So we probably have the worst record for a club losing their opening games in the cup

According to the latest results table we have won 100,drawn 69 and lost 100 of our 269 FA Cup games.
Plymouth have won 89,drawn 47 and lost 104 of their 240 games.
It doesn't say which round all those losses came in,but I guess our percentage of losses in the 3rd round might be slightly higher than theirs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024