Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup 3rd round exam 09:22 - Jan 9 with 2059 viewsMytch_QPR

Q1 Maths:

QPR draw Blackburn in season 2017/18 at home (again). Due to a nervous breakdown, a BBC executive decides to televise the game and schedules it for midday on Sunday and there is a tube strike. To the nearest 1, what is the attendance? (show your workings on a beer mat / fag packet).

Q2 Maths:

Owing to sado-masochistic tendencies, Clive decides to attend every QPR FA Cup fixture until he sees them win. Given recent form, in which decade is Clive likely to see this happen?*

*For exam purposes, it may be assumed that Clive is immortal.

Q3 Chemistry / Biology:

Fred meets Bob in a pub and tells him he has a spare ticket for QPR's 3rd round fixture away to Blackburn / Blackpool / Black Sabbath and he is prepared to give it to him free of charge. Bob initially declines as he is planning to wash his hair / self-flagellate with stinging nettles. What types / quantities of substances will Fred use to persuade Bob to give it a go?

Q4 Philosophy:

The 'road to Wembley' leads you to this. Of what use was the road?

Time allowed: 90 minutes (plus stoppage time for time wasting / injury to Sandro)

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

FA Cup 3rd round exam on 09:40 - Jan 9 with 2019 viewsDWQPR

You have been very presumptive, maybe even naïve to think that for the 2017-18 season we will still be in the championship. Given the way the team has been playing lately, the players that will be off, I reckon that it could be a good bet to assume that we will be in League One next year which means that based on your thinking we will have won TWO cup games to get to the 3rd Round. Just ain't gonna happen.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024