Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton 15:41 - Feb 25 with 8860 viewsEasternJack

I'll just leave this here for the post-match avalanche. 30 mins in and he looks lost. What's the odds on a red card for him?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Naughton on 18:38 - Feb 25 with 2957 viewsbuilthjack

I am not a fan of Naughton, but he didn't do too bad today. The best we have got until the summer. As T2C said, the ref cost us. 100% penalty.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Naughton on 18:44 - Feb 25 with 2943 viewsjackrabbit

Naughton on 18:13 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

Everyone worked their socks off today , no body stood out ,Chelsea just a different level today

I agree. Swans gave a good account of themselves but Chelsea have the better players. Chelsea always look likely to score. We don't.
Push the result to one side and move on.
Next week, is much more crucial.
Naughton on 18:46 - Feb 25 with 2921 viewsperchrockjack

Winston

You do not interact with me

You are a classic on here ,supine ,arrogant mun able to countenance other opinions which you ve been dissing for fully twelve years

You re a typical example of a man unable to see his flaccid penis from the perpendicular

You are basically a nobody but one with a selective bitter hatred , so please fook off eh

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Naughton on 18:54 - Feb 25 with 2898 viewsexiledclaseboy

Naughton on 18:46 - Feb 25 by perchrockjack

Winston

You are a classic on here ,supine ,arrogant mun able to countenance other opinions which you ve been dissing for fully twelve years

You re a typical example of a man unable to see his flaccid penis from the perpendicular

You are basically a nobody but one with a selective bitter hatred , so please fook off eh

He's a very nice mam really. The internet makes c*nts of us all from time to time.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 18:56]

Poll: Tory leader

Naughton on 19:22 - Feb 25 with 2821 viewsFlashberryjack

WARNING

I thought Naughton was pretty poor today, I also thought Routledge was sh*te again, and has been nearly all season.

I do realise we were playing away to probably the league champions and all that, but am I allowed to give an opinion on a football forum ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Naughton on 19:24 - Feb 25 with 2802 viewsTheResurrection

Naughton on 19:22 - Feb 25 by Flashberryjack

WARNING

I thought Naughton was pretty poor today, I also thought Routledge was sh*te again, and has been nearly all season.

I do realise we were playing away to probably the league champions and all that, but am I allowed to give an opinion on a football forum ?

You are but as soon as anyone sees Flashberry Jack they just collapse in fits of hysteria.

Some opinions = BUNK

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Naughton on 19:35 - Feb 25 with 2757 viewsGlyn1

Naughton on 18:06 - Feb 25 by Dr_Winston

Can't upvote this enough.

Our defence was given a non-stop going over by the future champions who were playing at home. They weren't disgraced and sometimes you just have to concede that we were beaten by a better team. Naughton did OK, they all did. And you couldn't fault their team spirit.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 19:41]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Naughton on 19:39 - Feb 25 with 2746 viewsDr_Winston

Naughton on 18:46 - Feb 25 by perchrockjack

Winston

#1. Should we forget about winning our first major trophy just because Michael Laudrup was the manager?

#2. Can you provide a solitary example of when I've used the Heysel disaster as a means to criticise Liverpool?

Two easy questions. Both of which you've gone to great lengths to avoid answering you tedious halfwit. Put up or shut up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Naughton on 19:43 - Feb 25 with 2712 viewsFlashberryjack

Naughton on 19:24 - Feb 25 by TheResurrection

You are but as soon as anyone sees Flashberry Jack they just collapse in fits of hysteria.

Some opinions = BUNK

Matter of opinion.....but of course you don't like opinions unless they agree with yours.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Naughton on 19:46 - Feb 25 with 2694 viewsTheResurrection

Naughton on 19:43 - Feb 25 by Flashberryjack

Matter of opinion.....but of course you don't like opinions unless they agree with yours.

Ha, yeah, I don't like opinions from people unqualified to make them.

You fit that bill expertly,

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Naughton on 20:30 - Feb 25 with 2594 viewsangryjack

naughton not good enough end of..not good enough since he signed.when we signed him from spurs not long after,,spurs fans were on the radio having a debate about daniel levy,slagging him off, but always remember one sayin the best bit of business daniel levy ever done was to get 5 million for kyle naughton saying it was unbeleivable how they got that saying he was worst full back the club ever had.....and i must agree
Naughton on 20:36 - Feb 25 with 2558 viewsperchrockjack

Who makes whom qualified

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Naughton on 20:41 - Feb 25 with 2542 viewsEasternJack

Naughton on 20:36 - Feb 25 by perchrockjack

Who makes whom qualified

Normally schools and universities?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Naughton on 20:43 - Feb 25 with 2525 viewsTheResurrection

Naughton on 20:30 - Feb 25 by angryjack

naughton not good enough end of..not good enough since he signed.when we signed him from spurs not long after,,spurs fans were on the radio having a debate about daniel levy,slagging him off, but always remember one sayin the best bit of business daniel levy ever done was to get 5 million for kyle naughton saying it was unbeleivable how they got that saying he was worst full back the club ever had.....and i must agree

What other fans say when a player is sold means nothing, mate. Nothing. Spurs fans were saying the same thing about Tom Carroll and how many would dare sticking up our staring X1 without him in now?

Naughton on 20:49 - Feb 25 with 2487 viewsDr_Winston

Naughton on 20:43 - Feb 25 by TheResurrection

What other fans say when a player is sold means nothing, mate. Nothing. Spurs fans were saying the same thing about Tom Carroll and how many would dare sticking up our staring X1 without him in now?

Spurs fans slagged off Sigurdsson.

Why any Swans fan pays the slightest attention to what fans of other clubs think is a mystery.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Naughton on 20:53 - Feb 25 with 2074 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Naughton on 21:59 - Feb 25 with 2025 viewsWxmJax

Naughton on 18:38 - Feb 25 by builthjack

I am not a fan of Naughton, but he didn't do too bad today. The best we have got until the summer. As T2C said, the ref cost us. 100% penalty.

What you said.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Naughton on 22:02 - Feb 25 with 2020 viewsangryjack

not what other fans are saying its what i am saying he not good enough at all loses his concentration ball watches dont get tight enough offers little going forward cant defend need i go on
Naughton on 22:10 - Feb 25 with 2005 viewsTheResurrection

Naughton on 22:02 - Feb 25 by angryjack

not what other fans are saying its what i am saying he not good enough at all loses his concentration ball watches dont get tight enough offers little going forward cant defend need i go on

Yeah you do as he's got a lapse here and there but is nowhere deserving of the grief he gets.

Same with Jack Cork. You've been quite a few weeks there now.

Naughton on 22:21 - Feb 25 with 1986 viewsangryjack

Naughton on 22:10 - Feb 25 by TheResurrection

Yeah you do as he's got a lapse here and there but is nowhere deserving of the grief he gets.

Same with Jack Cork. You've been quite a few weeks there now.

in fairness jack cork has improved and upped his game dont think naughton has got it to up it to be honest never seen him have a good game he has had average game mainly poor but never ever come away saying naughton was good today,a good full back these days worth weight in gold look difference olson has made compared to taylor and if we get a god right back in you willrealize how poor naughton is likewise how poor taylor was
Naughton on 22:29 - Feb 25 with 1972 viewsTim_Harry

Naughton on 22:21 - Feb 25 by angryjack

in fairness jack cork has improved and upped his game dont think naughton has got it to up it to be honest never seen him have a good game he has had average game mainly poor but never ever come away saying naughton was good today,a good full back these days worth weight in gold look difference olson has made compared to taylor and if we get a god right back in you willrealize how poor naughton is likewise how poor taylor was

Have you noticed that pretty much every player in our squad has improved since Bobley left?

A new leaf has been turned I'd say.

Let's judge players on what they are under a manager who knows his stuff!
Naughton on 22:35 - Feb 25 with 1958 viewsnantywatcher

Good solid performances by both Naughton and Routs today against the strongest left wing partnership in the league Alonso and Hazzard. The one player I just do not get is Parsingh - he is truly awful
Naughton on 22:37 - Feb 25 with 1951 viewsTim_Harry

Naughton on 22:35 - Feb 25 by nantywatcher

Good solid performances by both Naughton and Routs today against the strongest left wing partnership in the league Alonso and Hazzard. The one player I just do not get is Parsingh - he is truly awful

Who knows? There's every chance he could come good. Let's give him a month or two though!
Naughton on 22:57 - Feb 25 with 1923 viewsLoyal

Naughton on 17:03 - Feb 25 by TheResurrection

Sorry not having this.

Absolute bullshit.

Naughton played very well. We all did even Fab. They will win the title and we gave them everything to think about.

Facking referee. Blatant hand ball. That's where the story is, I don't want to hear some of the usual shit on here, OK???!!!! .

You had better bitebthe bullet then mate, it's nothing personal, honest, just a discussion on football.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Naughton on 23:00 - Feb 25 with 1919 viewsLoyal

Naughton on 17:29 - Feb 25 by johnlangy

Every week ?

So what's happened for 'every week' since PC arrived ? We've won 4 out of 6, that's what's happened. What on earth did you you expect today against a team of that quality.

Every team, including Chelsea, will have a weakest player. Perhaps Naughton is ours but what on earth is the point of slagging him off.

I'm not, that implies vitriolic use of expletives, as I just pointed out it's a football opinion based on my 34 years of watching our club.
I think based on that it's relevant.
I agree he is weak though.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024