Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queuing for the new shirt 07:57 - Mar 4 with 4206 viewsthame_hoops

Who else is in the queue? Got here at 6:30 and it's already all the way back to the box office. 2 shirts per customer, can't see there being any left by lunchtime
Queuing for the new shirt on 08:10 - Mar 4 with 4171 viewsNorthernr

Is this a wind up?!
Queuing for the new shirt on 08:13 - Mar 4 with 4157 viewsthame_hoops

Queuing for the new shirt on 08:10 - Mar 4 by Northernr

Is this a wind up?!

lol it's not mate. Shop opens at 9, long long line already.
Queuing for the new shirt on 08:14 - Mar 4 with 4152 viewsNorthernr

Queuing for the new shirt on 08:13 - Mar 4 by thame_hoops

lol it's not mate. Shop opens at 9, long long line already.

That's genuinely amazing.
Queuing for the new shirt on 08:17 - Mar 4 with 4136 viewsBrightonhoop

I'd ask for picture evidence Norf, if Thame says the suns up stick your head out the window to check.
Queuing for the new shirt on 08:28 - Mar 4 with 4099 viewsDannyPaddox

My first reaction was 'Jimmy Hill chin stroke'.
Queuing for the new shirt on 08:31 - Mar 4 with 4086 views2Thomas2Bowles

Thame putting money in to TF hands at a club he was going to have nothing to do with till he has gone.

[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 8:32]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Queuing for the new shirt on 08:36 - Mar 4 with 4058 viewsthame_hoops

I was just about to tweet a pic for y'all but then I wouldn't want to be stalked by 2thomas2bowles on twitter...

The money's going to a good cause, half of it anyway
Queuing for the new shirt on 08:44 - Mar 4 with 4027 viewsBlue_Castello

Queuing for the new shirt on 08:36 - Mar 4 by thame_hoops

I was just about to tweet a pic for y'all but then I wouldn't want to be stalked by 2thomas2bowles on twitter...

The money's going to a good cause, half of it anyway

It's about time you started another poll about how you don't want Ollie as manager....
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 8:46]
Login to get fewer ads

Queuing for the new shirt on 08:56 - Mar 4 with 3986 viewsToast_R

If thats true, what the f*ck you gonna do for 5 odd hours?
Queuing for the new shirt on 09:03 - Mar 4 with 3952 viewsrichranger

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=QPR&src=typd
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 9:03]
Queuing for the new shirt on 09:17 - Mar 4 with 3899 viewsthame_hoops

Queuing for the new shirt on 08:56 - Mar 4 by Toast_R

If thats true, what the f*ck you gonna do for 5 odd hours?

Got my 2, westfield with the mrs and hopefully I'll get a ticket for the game later.
Queuing for the new shirt on 09:20 - Mar 4 with 3886 viewssupahoopsa

Just seen this

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154385317014013&set=gm.127882709215303

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Queuing for the new shirt on 09:22 - Mar 4 with 3873 viewsthame_hoops

Queuing for the new shirt on 09:20 - Mar 4 by supahoopsa

Just seen this

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154385317014013&set=gm.127882709215303

If you look on the twitter people were posting pics using hashtag #QPR6667
Queuing for the new shirt on 11:47 - Mar 4 with 3561 viewsDannyPaddox

Fair play. Popped into club shop 11ish. Girl behind counter told same story. Only a dozen small adult tops left. The tales of early morning QPRmania are true!
Queuing for the new shirt on 11:52 - Mar 4 with 3545 viewsDWQPR

Queuing for the new shirt on 11:47 - Mar 4 by DannyPaddox

Fair play. Popped into club shop 11ish. Girl behind counter told same story. Only a dozen small adult tops left. The tales of early morning QPRmania are true!

I was told just after 10am that only small were left. Have to say the club again hasn't thought this through. A shirt that has no sponsorship and just simply the Rangers badge with the grey hoops will sell, probably more so than the current first team kit and most certainly more than the current away monstrosity. And people like myself who will have to travel a fair distance will always be at a disadvantage. Hopefully Rangers will find it in themselves to get another run of the short manufactured. On the plus side got the commemorative programme this morning and it looks very good.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Queuing for the new shirt on 12:42 - Mar 4 with 3425 viewsthame_hoops

Queuing for the new shirt on 11:52 - Mar 4 by DWQPR

I was told just after 10am that only small were left. Have to say the club again hasn't thought this through. A shirt that has no sponsorship and just simply the Rangers badge with the grey hoops will sell, probably more so than the current first team kit and most certainly more than the current away monstrosity. And people like myself who will have to travel a fair distance will always be at a disadvantage. Hopefully Rangers will find it in themselves to get another run of the short manufactured. On the plus side got the commemorative programme this morning and it looks very good.

Sadly there are several shirts on eBay
Queuing for the new shirt on 13:29 - Mar 4 with 3332 viewsnadera78

Got there at 9 and was served at about 10:20. At that point only small and medium left. Didn't bother me but the XXLs sold out straight away so some of our fans could do with a diet.

The shirts are nice but, as always with QPR, there's a bit of a grumble. It was advertised as 500 limited edition shirts sold in a presentation box - however - they ran out of boxes!!! Now, if you know you've got 500 shirts how come you don't have 500 boxes? It's not rocket science lads. Go back on Wednesday if you want a box, apparently. Just sort of sums the club up tbh, great idea but only partially delivered.
Queuing for the new shirt on 13:37 - Mar 4 with 3305 viewsqueensparker

Live nearby so popped down by about 9 and by the time I got served they only had medium/small left as well - I got a medium as wasn't going to go home empty-handed after all that standing around but to be honest reckon the last time it would have fitted me was 1983
Queuing for the new shirt on 14:00 - Mar 4 with 3250 viewsBklynRanger

If the small and medium sized people of this world could be bothered to get up a bit earlier football would be a much better place.
Queuing for the new shirt on 14:09 - Mar 4 with 3218 viewsSouthend_Rss

Queuing for the new shirt on 12:42 - Mar 4 by thame_hoops

Sadly there are several shirts on eBay

Always going to happen I'm afraid.. Would have loved one, just to have it framed as a real keepsake..
Queuing for the new shirt on 15:09 - Mar 4 with 3097 viewskensalriser

Queuing for the new shirt on 14:00 - Mar 4 by BklynRanger

If the small and medium sized people of this world could be bothered to get up a bit earlier football would be a much better place.

maybe they do, there just aren't enough of them to make a difference.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024