Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament 14:54 - Mar 22 with 32189 viewsJuzzie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39355940

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 15:12 - Mar 22 with 14502 viewsHayesender

I'm gonna hang fire, but vehicle driving into pedestrians has all the hallmarks of what's been happening in Germany, Belgium and France.

Fingers crossed no one has been killed

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 15:13 - Mar 22 with 14490 viewsMaggsinho

The Guardian has live updates on what's happening.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/mar/22/peers-say-brexit-with
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 15:14 - Mar 22 with 14482 viewsLunarJetman

I'm sure you've all read/seen what's going on by now but it looks like someone has driven into several pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before driving into some railings near the car entrance to the HoP. He's then jumped out of his car, forced his way though the gates and then stabbed a policeman before being shot.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 15:18]
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 15:22 - Mar 22 with 14413 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fvck me the news is depressing at the moment.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 15:24 - Mar 22 with 14392 viewskingsburyR

Some random nutter.

ISIS will claim it!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 15:37 - Mar 22 with 14315 viewspaulparker

Yeah always a random nutter, whos's family say he was a good boy who loved playing FIFA , eating Nandos and who supported man utd , they can never explain what drove him to do this as he loved western life

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 15:38 - Mar 22 with 14314 views2Thomas2Bowles

It's a bit away from me but can hear the choppers and sirens going off everywhere

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 15:58 - Mar 22 with 14171 views2Thomas2Bowles

From a live feed on youtube 2 people taken by ambulance fron the bridge alive from what I can see

Think there are more on the bridge
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 16:01]

Login to get fewer ads

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 15:59 - Mar 22 with 14165 viewsJuzzie

Not him but part of his group, Alexanda Kotey.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:00 - Mar 22 with 14142 viewsBoston

Today is the years anniversary of the Brussels attack.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:13 - Mar 22 with 14004 views2Thomas2Bowles

One Woman is dead others badly hurt

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:14 - Mar 22 with 13980 viewsBoston

Truth is, judging from the pics I just saw, there appears to be a fatality.

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:16 - Mar 22 with 13950 viewsDesertBoot

One dead and several "catastrophic" injuries. A year ago today Brussels airport was attacked.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:17 - Mar 22 with 13930 viewsBrightonhoop

Comments already from the usual extreme right wing loons and susects that have successfully ruined this mb and why I and several others are posting less and less or not at all anymore.

People are fighting for there lives right now. ffs Have some grace, it's like a Chelsea w4nkfest on here.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:18 - Mar 22 with 13927 viewsLimerickR

Is it just me or did the woman who ran up to the victim @10 seconds in this video start taking pictures with her phone? How obscene if that is the case.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:25 - Mar 22 with 13840 viewsessextaxiboy

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:18 - Mar 22 by LimerickR

Is it just me or did the woman who ran up to the victim @10 seconds in this video start taking pictures with her phone? How obscene if that is the case.

if she is she should be arrested and charged with outraging public decency.

No reporting restrictions ..........
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:33 - Mar 22 with 13764 viewsMedwayR

Looked like she puts the phone to her ear to make a call to me, I certainly hope that's the case.

Poll: Who’s better?

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:44 - Mar 22 with 13683 viewsLimerickR

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:25 - Mar 22 by essextaxiboy

if she is she should be arrested and charged with outraging public decency.

No reporting restrictions ..........

What the fcuk is wrong with these people?
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:51 - Mar 22 with 13637 viewsHayesender

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:44 - Mar 22 by LimerickR

Sickening 😠

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:57 - Mar 22 with 13572 viewsBoston

Dear gawd, it certainly looks like it.

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:00 - Mar 22 with 13544 viewsKonk

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 16:44 - Mar 22 by LimerickR

We had a car crash outside my house and not only did about forty people stand around gawping at 3 people trapped in smashed up cars, but 4 or 5 of them filmed as we waited for the Fire brigade to arrive and then cut them out and the Ambulance crews tended to them. They ignored the Police and Fire brigade asking them to stop filming. There are some weird fuc king twa ts knocking about.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:07 - Mar 22 with 13487 viewsBakes

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:15 - Mar 22 with 13386 viewsA40Bosh

BBC reporter now saying that there could have been one white and one black terrorist in the car at the time of the bridge incident. Makes sense that Commander who gave formal update was cagey about it being an ongoing incident and confirming and reconfirming for people to phone 999 if they see anything suspicious.

Not substantiated TBH, only what is being said on BBC news as I right

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:17 - Mar 22 with 13361 viewsstuabd

A nightmare trying to stop an attack like this. They were just saying that the police have investigated 500 terror related cases in the last year alone.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:18 - Mar 22 with 13358 viewsessextaxiboy

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 17:15 - Mar 22 by A40Bosh

BBC reporter now saying that there could have been one white and one black terrorist in the car at the time of the bridge incident. Makes sense that Commander who gave formal update was cagey about it being an ongoing incident and confirming and reconfirming for people to phone 999 if they see anything suspicious.

Not substantiated TBH, only what is being said on BBC news as I right

Just about to post that , The BBC are broadcasting gossip , no sources or anything to stand any of it up .

They are the national broadcaster , we should get higher standards than this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024