Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Billericay Town 13:25 - Mar 23 with 9569 viewsessextaxiboy

My local non league team,

Taken over by Glenn Tamplin "Essex" businessman , throwing in buckets of cash , bought out the previous owners , signed Konchesky causing the manager to resign .

He has now taken over managing the team himself in the short term , playing Konchesky in center mid. Fans forum tonight where the rumour is he is going to announce Jamie O Hara or Carlton Cole or both ...

Twitter feed has gone from being one man and his dog to razzamataz in a few months.

Pictures of the owner arriving in a white 911 are commonplace

Mark Wright the TOWIE bloke, partner of Ms Keegan was at the last home game is going to invest ...

Its got to all end in disaster hasnt it ?

Its always been a decent place to go on non Rangers days , they have a rowdy mob behind the goal who get a decent atmosphere going on a dark Sat afternoon, it would be a shame if it all goes t*ts up
Billericay Town on 13:59 - Mar 23 with 6883 viewstoboboly

It's a damn hard league to get out of.

Im a Kingstonian fan and went to Billericay last season. Nice little clubhouse but the pitch looked like wasteland! Proper non-league football :)

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Billericay Town on 14:12 - Mar 23 with 6853 viewssimmo

Sounds absolutely fckin hideous.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Billericay Town on 14:40 - Mar 23 with 6791 viewsBoston

Billericay Town on 14:12 - Mar 23 by simmo

Sounds absolutely fckin hideous.

Hard...I'm sure the street taxi boy lives on is beautiful.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Billericay Town on 14:42 - Mar 23 with 6796 viewsessextaxiboy

Billericay Town on 14:40 - Mar 23 by Boston

Hard...I'm sure the street taxi boy lives on is beautiful.

I got priced out of Billericay in 1988 ....
Billericay Town on 14:42 - Mar 23 with 6796 viewsMedwayR

Sounds like it's already ended in disaster.

Koncheskey, O'Hara, Cole plus tw@ts from TOWIE turning up, stuff of nightmares that is!!

Poll: Who’s better?

Billericay Town on 14:44 - Mar 23 with 6785 viewsHayesender

Read about this earlier. My biggest shock came when the article said Carlton Cole got 7 England caps 😮

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Billericay Town on 15:17 - Mar 23 with 6746 viewsStanisgod

I live about 3 miles away but Ive never been. Every season I say I must go when they play Hendon but never get there for some reason , Mind you as Hendon look likely for the drop it wont be a problem !
To be fair if the lovely Michelle turns up once or twice
I may have to rethink !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Billericay Town on 16:16 - Mar 23 with 6677 viewsterryb

Yet another self deluded man who thinks he can bankrole a club all the way to the Premier! At least one club every season suffer from this.

It's not so long ago that Hornchurch ran up debts in the millions in their persuit of The Holy Grail.

It would have been cheaper for him to have bought Orient!

I last went to Billericay last season to see Chesham win there in the Trophy. A good average ground for their level, but the improvements to obtain ground grading for the Conference (National League) would be well into six figures. Never mind the wages you would need to pay out!
Login to get fewer ads

Billericay Town on 16:24 - Mar 23 with 6664 viewsNorthernr

Konchesky was playing for us less than a year ago, no surprise to anybody who saw him that he's had to sink this low to get games. The idea of him in midfield is terrifying.
Billericay Town on 16:29 - Mar 23 with 6652 viewsMaggsinho

Billericay Town on 16:24 - Mar 23 by Northernr

Konchesky was playing for us less than a year ago, no surprise to anybody who saw him that he's had to sink this low to get games. The idea of him in midfield is terrifying.

I dunno, I'm not sure I've not heard anything so potentially entertaining since it was announced Richard Edghill would be playing in midfield in a game at Burnley.
Billericay Town on 17:26 - Mar 23 with 6588 viewsessextaxiboy

Billericay Town on 16:16 - Mar 23 by terryb

Yet another self deluded man who thinks he can bankrole a club all the way to the Premier! At least one club every season suffer from this.

It's not so long ago that Hornchurch ran up debts in the millions in their persuit of The Holy Grail.

It would have been cheaper for him to have bought Orient!

I last went to Billericay last season to see Chesham win there in the Trophy. A good average ground for their level, but the improvements to obtain ground grading for the Conference (National League) would be well into six figures. Never mind the wages you would need to pay out!

I know the people who took over Hornchurch , what a fck up .I have stayed in their parents holiday villa several times .
Billericay reckon if they can get the gates increasing they will build a 6k capacity ground ...
Billericay Town on 17:33 - Mar 23 with 6574 viewsMrSheen

Carlton Cole moves from the top of the SPL to Isthmian League in 12 months. Sounds about right.
Billericay Town on 17:34 - Mar 23 with 6572 viewsNorthernr

Billericay Town on 17:33 - Mar 23 by MrSheen

Carlton Cole moves from the top of the SPL to Isthmian League in 12 months. Sounds about right.

Actually a slight step up.
Billericay Town on 19:30 - Mar 23 with 6460 viewsNoDiddley

I work in the Steel industry & know of GT from old.
Good luck Billericay
Billericay Town on 21:56 - Mar 23 with 6343 viewskarl

Billericay Town on 17:34 - Mar 23 by Northernr

Actually a slight step up.

Cole hardly got on the pitch, its already been said that Konchesky played too much. Mind those stones don't break the glass!
Billericay Town on 22:04 - Mar 23 with 6333 viewsdolcelatte

He only withdrew his offer to buy Dagenham & Redbridge in December so moved on quick.

That said there was a fans forum at Billericay and it concluded with him announcing a free bar for an hour... over to you Mr Hoos

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Billericay Town on 22:28 - Mar 23 with 6312 viewsessextaxiboy

O,Hara has signed .
..just seem a tweet calling them the Billacticos ..
Billericay Town on 23:35 - Mar 23 with 6274 viewsBoston

No doubt they $igned for the $weet $mell of $ucce$ and pride in E$$ex?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Billericay Town on 01:52 - Mar 24 with 6250 viewsBlueandWhiteRiot

For players like O,Hara and Konchesky playing at the level must be great fun. Not too much running around for their tired old legs. Surely a lack of pressure will let them just enjoy their football. Can't complain if some one is stupid enough to over pay them.
Billericay Town on 09:20 - Mar 24 with 6174 viewssmegma

Ditto Jamie OHara. Although to be fair, he's found his true level albeit about 5 years late.
Billericay Town on 10:54 - Mar 24 with 6146 viewsMrSheen

Billericay Town on 09:20 - Mar 24 by smegma

Ditto Jamie OHara. Although to be fair, he's found his true level albeit about 5 years late.

Ummm, quite good against us this time last year, though that says as much about us than him.
Billericay Town on 11:47 - Mar 24 with 6125 viewsBillericayR

I am a Billericay man and go occasionally.

Previous manager was with us for 7 years and continually built a decent side - but it usually took half a season - by which time it was just chasing a play off place.
Exactly what is happening this season.

One year they did win the league and moved to the conference south - but after a decent start it all went wrong after Xmas and they were relegated.

At this level (probably the same as at the top) there is no loyalty - so all the good players go where the money is - and who can blame them being semi pro with day jobs.

You get very close to the action standing basically just behind the lineman.
Sometimes the tackles can be brutal, and having been just an average park player, the game seems very fast.
So can appreciate how fast it must be at the top level and the speed of thought required.

Pitch is really poor especially at this time of year.
Over the past few seasons they have had many cancellations due to waterlogged or frozen pitches.
This usually means a nasty fixture pile up when your best players cannot make all the games.

An ambition has always to see Billericay drawn with the Rangers in the cup - a bit like Sutton v Arsenal.
Billericay did play Swansea several years ago when they were a championship side and lost 2-0 - not a bad result for them.

With this extra money it should be interesting to see how things develop.

Not sure about Carlton Cole though - you have to put a bit of effort in - otherwise all abuse from the terraces is clearly heard !!
Billericay Town on 12:44 - Mar 24 with 6087 viewsWatford_Ranger

So it'll be a cup final for the opposition each time plus they have to put up with those wnkers plodding around. Sounds awful. Doomed.
Billericay Town on 13:52 - Mar 24 with 6045 viewsloftboy

This happened at Chertsey town 20 years ago,Kenny sansom played for them,Francis Joseph and few others I forgot about, chairman applied for planning permission for a new car park behind the ground, got thrown out so he tool his toys and pram and ckeared off leaving chertsey to drop through the leagues like a stone.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Billericay Town on 13:54 - Mar 24 with 6043 viewsTGRRRSSS

DId thee also have that other bloke - Spencer something or other who also fronted at Farnborough not long ago???

He was involved somewhere else but it eludes me where.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024