Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sylla 00:18 - Apr 18 with 4512 viewsDraytonR

Would I be alone in thinking that Sylla should never be allowed to put a hooped shirt on again . I know he has scored a couple but I really think he is totally gash .
Sylla on 17:50 - Apr 18 with 743 viewsCamberleyR

Sylla on 16:28 - Apr 18 by DraytonR

sorry boys, I still think he's gash !

And as we don't have the money to splash £10m, which seems to be the minimum going rate for a half decent striker in the Championship, what suggestions do you have for replacing him?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sylla on 17:58 - Apr 18 with 727 viewsflynnbo

I rate him. Just because Ollie stupidly called him out in public during the Reading game is enough for some to hold a grudge. If comparing our two tall strikers then Smith should have buried that header when unmarked in the box in the second half but not seen much discussion about that. Sylla has better touches than Smith imo.
Sylla on 18:06 - Apr 18 with 713 viewscaliforniahoop

Sylla on 14:34 - Apr 18 by StevenageRanger

I just looked up his minutes played via whoscored.com

He has played 1453 minutes this season so a goal every 145.3 mins.

For info

Washington is 1 in 368.8 (6 goals)
Smith 1 in 215.8 (4)
Mackie 1 in 896 (1)
Ngbakoto 1 in 438 (3)

Based on Sylla's stats, it calls out the following

Idrissa Sylla Characteristics

Strengths
Finishing - Strong

Weaknesses
Holding on to the ball - Very Weak
Offside awareness - Weak
Aerial Duels - Weak
Passing - Weak

I think this guy is a good goal scorer , coaching is the key, we have one of the best CF to have ever played in the Prem on our staff and a second that played superbly in this division in Furlong, get working on him!

He has scored 10 goals in a team that doesn't create a lot of chances, I haven't seen him miss a host of easy chances!

He might be 6:2 but he isn't about flick on's like Smith, he needs to be played in or crosses that can be attacked.

Our midfield might battle well etc but little creativity, oh for a butch Wilkins.
Sylla on 21:23 - Apr 18 with 630 viewsBrightonhoop

He scores. We need all the goals we can get. We need to work on scoring more than the oppo. Dispensing with a goal scorer wont help.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024