Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds 15:59 - Apr 30 with 5224 viewsLowerloftLad

Sacked monk what a joke

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Leeds on 16:01 - Apr 30 with 5211 viewssmegma

Who gives a ........
Leeds on 16:04 - Apr 30 with 5189 viewsLowerloftLad

Think i have jumped the gun its reports he is going

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Leeds on 16:09 - Apr 30 with 5155 viewsLongsufferingR

Zola?
Leeds on 16:15 - Apr 30 with 5117 viewsAntti_Heinola

Can we have him?
Sorry Ollie. Only joking.
Sort of.

Bare bones.

Leeds on 16:21 - Apr 30 with 5085 viewsJAPRANGERS

They can't sack Monk, Leeds are what 7th?? Kin crazy if true. I mean it's easy to sack a manager, but who comes next?? Same with arsenal and Wenger.

I suppose Paul Hart is always available.............
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 16:22]
Leeds on 18:49 - Apr 30 with 4677 viewseghamranger

Would like him at LR.... is that wrong... bit like thinking about cheating on your missus.... love IH but I probably would
Leeds on 19:05 - Apr 30 with 4581 viewsRs_Holy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leeds-united-offer-season-ticket-778
Leeds on 21:21 - Apr 30 with 4208 viewsbosh67

If they do sack Monk I hope they f*cking go down without a point next season. Which, of course, does mean getting Zola in. But really? If they sack Monk they have no chance next season. He's done wonders there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds on 09:29 - May 1 with 3609 viewsDixie_CT

Leeds on 16:15 - Apr 30 by Antti_Heinola

Can we have him?
Sort of.

If he became available I would snap him up. A manager that could not only get us up the table but also manage us in the Prem.

If a miracle occurs and Olly & Birch do get us promoted, do you think they would be the football brains to make us a sustainable PL side?
Leeds on 09:42 - May 1 with 3547 viewsTacticalR

Does anyone know why Leeds have stumbled?

At one point on Saturday they were down 0-3 at home to Norwich.

Air hostess clique

Leeds on 09:57 - May 1 with 3492 viewsterryb

Leeds on 09:42 - May 1 by TacticalR

Does anyone know why Leeds have stumbled?

At one point on Saturday they were down 0-3 at home to Norwich.

Perhaps they had already gone "A Bridge too far".

As a team that we managed to outplay twice this season, finishing 7th must exceed their overall abilities.

When Chris Wood is your star man you are far from ready for promotion!
Leeds on 10:02 - May 1 with 3467 viewsDixie_CT

They lost away at Burton and at home to Wolves before Saturday which did the real damage. No massive talent there with not enough resolve to get over the line and into the playoffs.

Monk allued that it was a big ask for that group to finish in the top six and knew the owners wanted to "talk".

Leeds United - the one club that makes us look semi-normal
Leeds on 11:26 - May 1 with 3279 viewsCamberleyR

Leeds on 09:57 - May 1 by terryb

Perhaps they had already gone "A Bridge too far".

As a team that we managed to outplay twice this season, finishing 7th must exceed their overall abilities.

When Chris Wood is your star man you are far from ready for promotion!

They are very reliant on Wood's goals. His goals this season have earned them an extra 22 points which is extraordinary. When he scores they invariably win (or don't lose), when he doesn't, they usually don't. It's as simple as that. Their next highest scorer Doukara has six goals.

The win/loss stats of when he scores and when he doesn't are astonishing.
When he scores their stats are: W16 D4 L2
When he doesn't their stats are: W4 D3 L14

It's significant that since beating Brighton before the international break, he has scored only two in seven games. The five he didn't score in they lost, the other two they drew. That's why they've fallen out of the play offs.
[Post edited 1 May 2017 11:43]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Leeds on 11:39 - May 1 with 3228 viewsTGRRRSSS

Camberley, Wood is a striker, his primary job (which many in football seem to have forgotten in the past few years) is to score goals to win games.

As for Monk, he's enhanced his reputation considerably and had nothing to lose in a way as everyone knows Cellinno is only a day away from his next hand grenade.

After the game in the pub my mates and I were only mentioning how Leeds were doing so well.
Leeds on 11:56 - May 1 with 3200 viewsCamberleyR

Leeds on 11:39 - May 1 by TGRRRSSS

Camberley, Wood is a striker, his primary job (which many in football seem to have forgotten in the past few years) is to score goals to win games.

As for Monk, he's enhanced his reputation considerably and had nothing to lose in a way as everyone knows Cellinno is only a day away from his next hand grenade.

After the game in the pub my mates and I were only mentioning how Leeds were doing so well.

Yes, I know he's a striker and his primary job is scoring goals but you have to agree that their win/loss record of when he scores and doesn't of being the almost exact opposite a bit odd.

You'd expect that a team that have been in the play off positions for a large part of the season to have at least a couple of players in double figures for goals? As I said their next highest scorer has six. Yes it's great to have a player that can get you 20+ a season but it shows you how unwise it is to be so reliant on one player to get you goals. As my stats showed, invariably when Wood doesn't score, Leeds usually don't win. 2 points from the last 21 is why they're where they are currently.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Leeds on 17:31 - May 1 with 2868 viewsTGRRRSSS

I suppose but Leeds werent really anywhere near the strongest squad, probably their top 11 can match anyone on their day and Wood is a top level Championship striker, not really known at Premier League as yet.

I'd like to see him at Loftus Road for sure.
Leeds on 18:54 - May 1 with 2694 viewsPunteR

Leeds on 16:15 - Apr 30 by Antti_Heinola

Can we have him?
Sort of.

We've all thought it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Leeds on 21:52 - May 1 with 2401 viewsnewgolddream

Leeds on 18:49 - Apr 30 by eghamranger

Would like him at LR.... is that wrong... bit like thinking about cheating on your missus.... love IH but I probably would

Leeds on 22:22 - May 1 with 2338 viewsLblock

C H R I S W O O D is a quality striker in my opinion, I was banging the drum about him years ago

I can see him oing to Brighton or they may look to get Ulloa back.
Lids will struggle to reach those heady heights next year without him.

Have they actually sacked Monk?
If so then he'll walk into another job.

And yes, I would take him here.
Failing that I'm more than happy with Ollie and I don't see us being in a repeat predicament next year.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024