Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non QPR - Manchester Arena 23:48 - May 22 with 30581 viewsBakes

Something's going down, reports of an explosion and confirmed deaths.

Bloody hell

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 00:12 - May 23 with 8104 viewsBrightonhoop

Evolving very quickly. Getting updates on Manchester Evening News here:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-a
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 01:01 - May 23 with 8039 viewsstowmarketrange

Another terrible incident.More innocent lives ruined.When will it all end.RIP to the victims and best wishes to the injured.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 01:17 - May 23 with 8016 viewsBoston

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 01:01 - May 23 by stowmarketrange

Another terrible incident.More innocent lives ruined.When will it all end.RIP to the victims and best wishes to the injured.

it'll end when there are no more humans.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 01:27 - May 23 with 7997 viewsrbrb999

A disgrace and we can guess who is responsible.

This is a monumental tragedy and Man U should apply to postpone their match this week until a later date.
if no postponement they should withdraw.
There are more important things in life than football....
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 01:46 - May 23 with 7973 viewsJigsore

19 dead how terrible, we can only hope the number doesn't increase

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 01:47 - May 23 with 7971 viewsPunteR

Devastating news.
There is not one single government that can sort this problem out.
I'm so funked off with all the bickering about who should be running the country. It's obvious no political party is fit for purpose. Planet Earth is broken.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 02:56 - May 23 with 7920 viewswestberksr

Tragic, concert full of kids.

What the fukk is up with these khunts?

RIP to the poor innocent children and others killed tonight.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 04:43 - May 23 with 7870 viewsPommyhoop

Fu**ing savages.
Soft soft target.
Teenage and pre teen girls
Thoughts with the poor victims and loved ones.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 06:17 - May 23 with 7787 viewsactonman

Just woke up to this , fking spineless sewer rats , what sort of sick fcuk goes out to kill kids !

The worlds fcuked
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 06:44 - May 23 with 7740 viewsHayesender

I've just woken up to horrific pictures of young girls being carried away by their fathers and security services. I'm done 😢

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 06:46 - May 23 with 7732 viewssmegma

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 01:27 - May 23 by rbrb999

A disgrace and we can guess who is responsible.

This is a monumental tragedy and Man U should apply to postpone their match this week until a later date.
if no postponement they should withdraw.
There are more important things in life than football....

Slightly OTT. The game tomorrow is in Stockholm.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 07:03 - May 23 with 7685 viewsPhildo

Awful news to wake up to - those poor families

Targeting a concert for little girls. What sort of f@cker thinks that is how to wage war.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 07:04 - May 23 with 7680 views2Thomas2Bowles

22 have now died and 59 injured

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 07:10 - May 23 with 7653 viewsLblock

Sickening. Truly, truly sickening

The images are heartbreaking. Panic. Parents frantically looking for their kids in the panic

Awful

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 07:31 - May 23 with 7581 viewsMonahoop

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 07:10 - May 23 by Lblock

Sickening. Truly, truly sickening

The images are heartbreaking. Panic. Parents frantically looking for their kids in the panic

Awful

A terrible thing to happen. No rhyme or reason for this. It's a sad fact is that there is no knowing when or where these callous low lifes will strike next. Tighten security as much as you like, the worms will find a way through. RIP to the victims.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 07:38 - May 23 with 7553 viewspaulparker

Business as usual, united we stand , Manchester will stand tall, we have to carry on
Pray for Manchester , terrorism won't win, let the communities come together

Blah, blah ,blah,blah that's what I'm hearing from the authorities this morning and from Andy burnham , who even said life goes on , well I'm sure that's reassuring to the parents who have had their kids ripped to shreds

Seriously When is someone going to get a grip of this sh1t , we know who is doing it let's get tough
That's people's kids out there getting ripped apart by these kunts , this has been coming and will continue to happen unless people stop purring their heads in the sand , what's the betting he was acting alone eh

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 07:51 - May 23 with 7498 viewsTheChef

Same old same old. Create distraction, fear and division.

Anything going down in Syria today that we shouldn't know about?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:12 - May 23 with 7424 viewsstowmarketrange

I was listening to the story unfolding on 5live and they had a caller ring in called Imran.He said he went there to pick up his partner and his 12 year old daughter.He got them out and away pretty quickly after the incident,but he told the listeners about how his daughter cried herself to sleep once they got back home safely.
How much will this one night affect so many young people in future years?All because of 1 evil b@stard.
They went out for the night of a lifetime and it might take a lifetime to get over it.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:13 - May 23 with 7417 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 07:38 - May 23 by paulparker

Business as usual, united we stand , Manchester will stand tall, we have to carry on
Pray for Manchester , terrorism won't win, let the communities come together

Blah, blah ,blah,blah that's what I'm hearing from the authorities this morning and from Andy burnham , who even said life goes on , well I'm sure that's reassuring to the parents who have had their kids ripped to shreds

Seriously When is someone going to get a grip of this sh1t , we know who is doing it let's get tough
That's people's kids out there getting ripped apart by these kunts , this has been coming and will continue to happen unless people stop purring their heads in the sand , what's the betting he was acting alone eh

When you say take a grip of this shit, what should we do that hasn't already been done?
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:20 - May 23 with 7373 viewsjohnhoop

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:13 - May 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

When you say take a grip of this shit, what should we do that hasn't already been done?

Well for a start Bazza,the fact that we allowed hundreds of people who had fought for ISIS in Iraq and Syria back into the country was total insanity as far as I am concerned. The law should have been changed to prevent it happening. And the least we can do now is to prevent any more of the fckers from returning.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:22 - May 23 with 7369 viewspaulparker

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:13 - May 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Get tough with anyone downloading or preaching this crap
Those returning from Syria be nicked and thrown in jail nor allowed to roam the streets
More stop and search with out the fear of being called a racist
Close down mosques
Stop all Muslim immigration in to this country as of today

That's off the top of my head
All I'm hearing on the news is life goes on, we must go about our normal business , it's a lone wolf

It's kids this time , young girls blown up , take that in and think if it were your daughter
Being told life goes on and lighting candles is not doing anything , it was only a few weeks back we had Westminster , we said the same things then and it's getting worse

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:28 - May 23 with 7333 viewsJigsore

PP I understand emotions are running high but closing Mosques and subjecting people to stop and search because, I assume, they're brown and have a beard... what would that accomplish except alienating people

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:29 - May 23 with 7330 views2Thomas2Bowles

Not to dilute this terribly incident but this is happening everyday in the middle east and to be honest we don't give it a passing thought most of the time only when it's close to home.

Sadly it will happen again, it is impossible to protect everyone

Yes a lot of blar blar in the press and by politicians with words of defiance that seem meaningless but there is no simple answer.

None of the blar will be of much comfort to those that have lost loved ones. no words ever do.
[Post edited 23 May 2017 8:30]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:30 - May 23 with 7313 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate.

Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King Jr.

I'm not religious but I'll be thinking of the poor lambs. RIP.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:30 - May 23 with 7306 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Bastards

For most of those it was probably their first gig.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024