Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham penalty miss predictions 12:22 - Jun 22 with 4398 viewsKonk

How many penalties will Fulham manage to fu ck-up against Rangers next season?

I’m going for two in the game at your place and fourteen at the Cottage.

Obviously we’ll miss Chris Martin, but hopefully the Analytics team at the Club have been crunching the data and already identified some potential signings who are absolute dogsh it at penalties. If we can sign the right player, then I reckon we could well fu ck-up 20+ pens over the course of the season. It’s a new season — we need to aim high. And wide. Or stick it close to the keeper.

COYW.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 12:26 - Jun 22 with 4391 viewsMick_S

Warning NSFW.

Mr Fulham? Looking for work, I hear?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 12:32 - Jun 22 with 4377 viewsKonk

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 12:26 - Jun 22 by Mick_S

Warning NSFW.

Mr Fulham? Looking for work, I hear?

Not even as a joke, Mick.

I think John Terry missing a penalty for Fulham would be the end for me. Only mildly worse, though, than the thought of John Terry scoring a penalty for Fulham. Just say no.

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 12:47 - Jun 22 with 4352 viewsMick_S

Sorry mate.

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 12:48 - Jun 22 with 4348 viewsMytch_QPR

Hi Konk,

Putting aside your multiple penalty misses (which won't necessarily detract from 3 points coming your way), how do you reckon you'll do next season?

I haven't really been following transfer news for other clubs, so not sure if you have been buying / selling. You finished the season in really good form, so do you expect to kick on in Aug and stay around the top six?

As you may have read on this forum, confidence is high with the Rs faithful and there are predictions that your decision to part with the lightning pace of Matt Smith may come back to haunt you.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 12:58 - Jun 22 with 4326 viewsMick_S

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 13:02 - Jun 22 with 4312 viewsMytch_QPR

Psychic Michael looks a bit like a failed boy band member. More worryingly, he seems to have been involved in a collision with a seagull. I bet he didn't see that coming.

Boom boom.

2 by the way - that's my prediction. This time, both at Loftus Rd.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 13:09 - Jun 22 with 4297 viewsTacticalR

Without those penalty misses and our glorious victory at Fulham we would have been relegated, so please keep up the good work next season.

Air hostess clique

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 13:09 - Jun 22 with 4295 viewsKonk

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 12:48 - Jun 22 by Mytch_QPR

Hi Konk,

Putting aside your multiple penalty misses (which won't necessarily detract from 3 points coming your way), how do you reckon you'll do next season?

I haven't really been following transfer news for other clubs, so not sure if you have been buying / selling. You finished the season in really good form, so do you expect to kick on in Aug and stay around the top six?

As you may have read on this forum, confidence is high with the Rs faithful and there are predictions that your decision to part with the lightning pace of Matt Smith may come back to haunt you.

Hello mate,

Well, it all depends on a lot of things!

(a) Keeping Jokanovic — he’s done a great job and it would be a massive disappointment if we were to lose him. If we were to sell Cairney, I have a feeling we’d lose Jokanovic and vice-versa.

(b) Keeping hold of Tom Cairney — we would likely get a tidy sum for him, but he really is a class act at this level, so I’d be absolutely gutted to see him go.

(c) Selling Sessegnon. He will be off at some point, and having recently switched agents, hasn’t signed a contract yet since turning 17 the other week, so you’d think he’ll probably go in the summer. A loan back with a few bob raised through the sale re-invested in the squad is probably as much as we can hope for with Ryan.

(d) Loanees Kalas and Piazon have returned to Chelsea, and Chris Martin has gone back to Derby. Hopefully we can sort something out with Kalas as we missed him hugely when he was out, I’m not fussed about Piazon, and even though Martin has his faults, we are now massively lacking a goal-scoring CF with a physical presence.

We did really well to reach the play-offs last season — I’d be chuffed with sixth spot again, but have a feeling we may finish 2-3 spots lower because the investment will probably be lacking again. Obviously that’s said without knowing who’s off, who’s signing and whether Jokanovic will still be here.

Login to get fewer ads

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 13:23 - Jun 22 with 4252 viewseastside_r

Thought the draw at LR was a fair result, but the game at your place was daylight robbery.

Add to the two pens THAT open goal. Those 3 points ultimately kept us up!
Fulham penalty miss predictions on 13:27 - Jun 22 with 4240 viewsMytch_QPR

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 13:09 - Jun 22 by Konk

Hello mate,

Well, it all depends on a lot of things!

(a) Keeping Jokanovic — he’s done a great job and it would be a massive disappointment if we were to lose him. If we were to sell Cairney, I have a feeling we’d lose Jokanovic and vice-versa.

(b) Keeping hold of Tom Cairney — we would likely get a tidy sum for him, but he really is a class act at this level, so I’d be absolutely gutted to see him go.

(c) Selling Sessegnon. He will be off at some point, and having recently switched agents, hasn’t signed a contract yet since turning 17 the other week, so you’d think he’ll probably go in the summer. A loan back with a few bob raised through the sale re-invested in the squad is probably as much as we can hope for with Ryan.

(d) Loanees Kalas and Piazon have returned to Chelsea, and Chris Martin has gone back to Derby. Hopefully we can sort something out with Kalas as we missed him hugely when he was out, I’m not fussed about Piazon, and even though Martin has his faults, we are now massively lacking a goal-scoring CF with a physical presence.

We did really well to reach the play-offs last season — I’d be chuffed with sixth spot again, but have a feeling we may finish 2-3 spots lower because the investment will probably be lacking again. Obviously that’s said without knowing who’s off, who’s signing and whether Jokanovic will still be here.

Thanks, mate. I think you'll do well this season but I know that you're not the sort to get too stressed about it all.

The other prediction you need to make is Sky's rearranged KO time for each fixture. We've seen Thursday football for the first time last season (that went well) - it's only a matter of time before a weekend 'Brekfest' with a 10am kick-off (sponsored by Golden Grahams)...

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 13:54 - Jun 22 with 4195 viewsKonk

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 13:27 - Jun 22 by Mytch_QPR

Thanks, mate. I think you'll do well this season but I know that you're not the sort to get too stressed about it all.

The other prediction you need to make is Sky's rearranged KO time for each fixture. We've seen Thursday football for the first time last season (that went well) - it's only a matter of time before a weekend 'Brekfest' with a 10am kick-off (sponsored by Golden Grahams)...

Well, we had our 11:30am FA Cup "Sunday brunch" game away at Cardiff last season. Don't miss out on Eggs Benedict, Bottomless Mimosas and the opportunity to watch Tom Cairney's immaculate hair from our pitch side terrace. Fantastic.

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 20:40 - Jun 22 with 4080 viewsstowmarketrange

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 13:27 - Jun 22 by Mytch_QPR

We played Bristol city on a Thursday night during the wonderful itv digital season of 01-02.I only remember because I was told by my wife that we were expecting another child.We drew 0-0.
Fulham penalty miss predictions on 21:34 - Jun 22 with 4043 viewsessextaxiboy

We have a secret weapon

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 06:19 - Jun 23 with 3963 viewsdistortR

Both penalties at your place were farcical. The second, well, Ned didn't get his foot over waist high while the camera missed the first, and, as we all know, in this day and age, if it's not on camera it doesn't exist.

Foo.
Fulham penalty miss predictions on 09:58 - Jun 23 with 3919 viewsfrancisbowles

I'm normally an optimist when it comes to the Rrrrs but I doubt that we could be so lucky and that Smithies could make two almost identical superb saves against the same player.

I also have a horrible feeling that Smithies has a stronger side and that others having studied the huge fuss about his penalty saves, will know how to beat him from the spot.

Could be interesting if Martin plays against us for Derby though!
Fulham penalty miss predictions on 21:18 - Jun 24 with 3750 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 13:23 - Jun 22 by eastside_r

Thought the draw at LR was a fair result, but the game at your place was daylight robbery.

Add to the two pens THAT open goal. Those 3 points ultimately kept us up!

And if Washington's goal Vs Blackburn actually counted we wouldn't have needed those three points.

Swings and Roundabouts

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 01:17 - Jun 25 with 3713 viewsPommyhoop

Fulham penalty miss predictions on 21:34 - Jun 22 by essextaxiboy

We have a secret weapon

Great vid that..
The boy basically kept us up...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024