Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other Championship transfers 15:38 - Jun 23 with 56103 viewsNorthernr

Danny Ward, who we were after from Rotherham before we signed Matt Smith, goes to Cardiff for £1m rising to £1.6m. Was impressed with him at their place but thought he looked fat and lazy at ours. Cardiff have also signed our old boy Lee Camp.

Other Championship transfers on 14:15 - Jul 21 with 3581 viewssimmo

Other Championship transfers on 21:57 - Jul 20 by Lblock

Big Chris Samba Leadboots joins Villa to play alongside Big John the Racist

Weren't we after a fella called Elphick from Villa? Might be available now

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Other Championship transfers on 18:46 - Jul 21 with 3451 viewsswitchingcode

Other Championship transfers on 14:15 - Jul 21 by simmo

We have just completed our 6 th new signing all under 22 years of age and I doubt if their combined wages would be more than what Terry is knicking for a living there.Wouldnt bet against us finishing higher than villa
Other Championship transfers on 21:59 - Jul 21 with 3340 viewsrsonist

I reckon £4.5m for Darren Randolph is worse than £15m for Assombalonga, in its own way.

Distinct whiff of chancer about Monk.
Other Championship transfers on 22:00 - Jul 21 with 3331 viewsLblock

Other Championship transfers on 21:59 - Jul 21 by rsonist

I reckon £4.5m for Darren Randolph is worse than £15m for Assombalonga, in its own way.

I think not mate.... Boro will win this division at a canter

I have a betting lip from SkyBet which tells me so.

So there

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Other Championship transfers on 22:17 - Jul 21 with 3303 viewsLblock

We're being linked with Elliot Bennet of Rovers by clungebait HITC - you guessed it.. a midfielder.

I long for click fests on full backs, centre backs and centre forwards
I'll take a decent midfield warhorse or three but only after we've cleared our decks

Other Championship transfers on 22:21 - Jul 21 with 3301 viewsrsonist

Other Championship transfers on 22:00 - Jul 21 by Lblock

I think not mate.... Boro will win this division at a canter

I have a betting lip from SkyBet which tells me so.

So there

Betting lip ... pursed I take it?

Can still go up with a chancer at the controls - we did.

It's still £35m on a pretty bog standard assortment.
Other Championship transfers on 02:22 - Jul 22 with 3197 viewsNorthernr

Boro will win the league IMO - sensible planning allowing them to go a bit nuts with their parachute payment + Garry Monk. But if Randolph is worth 4.5m then Smithies is worth 8 at least. Randolph can't even catch,
Other Championship transfers on 09:33 - Jul 22 with 3117 viewsDejR_vu

Other Championship transfers on 21:59 - Jul 21 by rsonist

Wonder why he didn't go back for Greeno?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

Other Championship transfers on 09:46 - Jul 22 with 3102 viewskingsburyR

Other Championship transfers on 02:22 - Jul 22 by Northernr

Boro will win the league IMO - sensible planning allowing them to go a bit nuts with their parachute payment + Garry Monk. But if Randolph is worth 4.5m then Smithies is worth 8 at least. Randolph can't even catch,

Isnt that a basic requirement for a goalie???

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Other Championship transfers on 10:39 - Jul 22 with 3046 viewsLblock

34 year old Daryl Murphy joins Notts Florist for £2mill on a three year deal

That's... THIRTY FOUR year old Daryl Murphy, TWO MILLION POUNDS and a THREE YEAR DEAL

I do rate Murphy but he played virtually no football for the barcodes after joining them for £5mill and is bound to be on big money per week.
Will he still be running around at 37 or 38 years old? (Probably -- in blue and white hoops then!!!)

I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with the game I used to love. Financial madness

Other Championship transfers on 10:46 - Jul 22 with 3024 viewsswitchingcode

Other Championship transfers on 10:39 - Jul 22 by Lblock

34 year old Daryl Murphy joins Notts Florist for £2mill on a three year deal

That's... THIRTY FOUR year old Daryl Murphy, TWO MILLION POUNDS and a THREE YEAR DEAL

I do rate Murphy but he played virtually no football for the barcodes after joining them for £5mill and is bound to be on big money per week.
Will he still be running around at 37 or 38 years old? (Probably -- in blue and white hoops then!!!)

I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with the game I used to love. Financial madness

Signed by the bloke who was the main reason for Brentford's exciting young team a few years back according to the experts.
Other Championship transfers on 14:24 - Jul 24 with 2846 viewspaulparker

Heard we are after Lyle Taylor from AFC Wimbledon, if true it would be a good bit of business as I've been raving about him for about 2 years , not a prolific goalscorer but he works his nuts off for the team a proper Holloway type of player

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other Championship transfers on 14:35 - Jul 24 with 2824 viewsNorthernr

Other Championship transfers on 14:24 - Jul 24 by paulparker

Heard we are after Lyle Taylor from AFC Wimbledon, if true it would be a good bit of business as I've been raving about him for about 2 years , not a prolific goalscorer but he works his nuts off for the team a proper Holloway type of player

I like him as well, be interesting to see if he can step up and where he fits into our team - probably play him wide :-|
Other Championship transfers on 14:44 - Jul 24 with 2803 viewspaulparker

Other Championship transfers on 14:35 - Jul 24 by Northernr

I like him as well, be interesting to see if he can step up and where he fits into our team - probably play him wide :-|

maybe a version of a 4-3-3 , with 2 pacy fullbacks (yeah I know) 3 midfielders , Freeman, Luango, Manning
if we keep Sylla or Yenni one would have to be sold I would have thought then maybe we could play him and Washington as a 3 you could have Taylor & Washington doing the donkey work and graft which leaves a Yenni or Sylla to concentrate on doing the scoring , with smith and Mackie on the bench

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other Championship transfers on 14:47 - Jul 24 with 2796 viewsWadR

Other Championship transfers on 14:35 - Jul 24 by Northernr

That's where he's been playing in pre-season for Wimbledon according to a Wimbledon fan at work, although he was left out of their friendly squad on Saturday (Taylor rather than my colleague)
Other Championship transfers on 11:51 - Jul 25 with 2597 viewsenfieldargh

Wolves just signed another Portugezzer on loan from Athletico Madrid Diogo Jota.

So Portugeeza manager signing loads of portugeezas.

Remember Strachan signed loads of jocks for Boro so time back....that went well

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Other Championship transfers on 14:09 - Jul 25 with 2446 viewsNorthernr

Sunderland add Lewis Grabban alongside James Vaughan in attack. I like Grayson, I expect Sunderland to have a poor season, they'll score 20 goals each now I've said this but that looks like a seriously ropey forward line.
Other Championship transfers on 14:28 - Jul 25 with 2408 viewsTacticalR

Other Championship transfers on 11:51 - Jul 25 by enfieldargh

Wolves just signed another Portugezzer on loan from Athletico Madrid Diogo Jota.

Not to mention the Portugeeza agent...

Jorge Mendes and Wolves: how deep does the agent’s influence run?
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/19/jorge-mendes-wolves-influence-c

Air hostess clique

Other Championship transfers on 14:48 - Jul 25 with 2351 viewsWatford_Ranger

Other Championship transfers on 14:09 - Jul 25 by Northernr

Sunderland add Lewis Grabban alongside James Vaughan in attack. I like Grayson, I expect Sunderland to have a poor season, they'll score 20 goals each now I've said this but that looks like a seriously ropey forward line.

I watch Bury quite regularly (long story) and Vaughan was laughably good when he wanted to be at that level. He should be good enough to get a decent number of goals even in an average side. For £900k it was a worthy punt IMO.

They've replaced him with Beckford, which is no trade at all.
Other Championship transfers on 14:55 - Jul 25 with 2329 viewsrsonist

Other Championship transfers on 14:48 - Jul 25 by Watford_Ranger

I watch Bury quite regularly (long story) and Vaughan was laughably good when he wanted to be at that level. He should be good enough to get a decent number of goals even in an average side. For £900k it was a worthy punt IMO.

They've replaced him with Beckford, which is no trade at all.

Surprised that Grayson is making exactly the same signings you'd have expected of Moyes (and O'Neill, and Keane, and...)

United - Everton - Sunderland - Preston is some sort of Irish human trafficking racket basically. (Stoke / WBA trying to muscle in.)
Other Championship transfers on 15:00 - Jul 25 with 2321 viewsrsonist

Other Championship transfers on 11:51 - Jul 25 by enfieldargh

Applaud this creative straw-clutching.

Unfortunately Scottish footballers are some of the worst athletes from some of the worst leagues in Europe while Jota and Neves are bloody good.

Still, takes more than a couple of stars to get promoted.
Other Championship transfers on 07:23 - Jul 26 with 2159 viewsrsonist

John Lundstram for half a million is a very decent signing for Sheff United (from Oxford). There is some value still out there.
Other Championship transfers on 07:32 - Jul 26 with 2147 viewsLblock

Other Championship transfers on 07:23 - Jul 26 by rsonist

John Lundstram for half a million is a very decent signing for Sheff United (from Oxford). There is some value still out there.

I think a vast percentage of our fan base would say either "who?" and/or "FFS - half a mill on a lower league nobody..etc, etc, etc"

A very valid point Sir Les made earlier this week when he said fans happy to hear about sensible running of the club and in next breath want "ambitious signings"

I'm crossing my fingers we have a series of loan targets lined up and haven't landed them whilst parent clubs wait to see what happens in their mega inflated market.

Other Championship transfers on 09:55 - Jul 26 with 2038 views00calben

Oliver Norwood to Fulham on loan.

Struggle to find a stronger central midfield in our league, than FFC's next season.
Other Championship transfers on 10:25 - Jul 26 with 1987 viewsichbinnaughty

So which championship club are the scum going to send Kenedy on loan to then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024