Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other Championship transfers 15:38 - Jun 23 with 56124 viewsNorthernr

Danny Ward, who we were after from Rotherham before we signed Matt Smith, goes to Cardiff for £1m rising to £1.6m. Was impressed with him at their place but thought he looked fat and lazy at ours. Cardiff have also signed our old boy Lee Camp.

Other Championship transfers on 10:24 - Jul 6 with 3935 viewsdaveB

Other Championship transfers on 21:07 - Jul 5 by TacticalR

Wolves closing in on club record £15.8m signing of Rúben Neves from Porto
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/05/transfer-roundup-huddersfield-s
[Post edited 5 Jul 2017 21:07]

That is crazy, he is far too good for the championship
Other Championship transfers on 10:24 - Jul 6 with 3932 viewspaulparker

Watford have done some decent business this year , Will Hughes and Chalobah for just over 10 million is a bargain
oh and am I the only one who doesn't rate Lukaku ? he is only going to Utd so he can dab with his ridiculous friend pogba

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other Championship transfers on 10:29 - Jul 6 with 3920 viewsichbinnaughty

Other Championship transfers on 10:24 - Jul 6 by paulparker

Watford have done some decent business this year , Will Hughes and Chalobah for just over 10 million is a bargain
oh and am I the only one who doesn't rate Lukaku ? he is only going to Utd so he can dab with his ridiculous friend pogba

I am feeling old(er) these days.
Dabbing, Heung Min Son at Spurs and the fckn ridiculous 'handshakes', fidget spinners, gif/giphy's, selfies, blokes walking around with their hands down the front of their trousers.
I mean:
WOT THE FVCK???
What is going on with the world? It's going down the ferhuckin karzy that's what.
Other Championship transfers on 10:35 - Jul 6 with 3911 viewsMick_S

Other Championship transfers on 10:29 - Jul 6 by ichbinnaughty

Dabbing, Heung Min Son at Spurs and the fckn ridiculous 'handshakes', fidget spinners, gif/giphy's, selfies, blokes walking around with their hands down the front of their trousers.
I mean:
WOT THE FVCK???
What is going on with the world? It's going down the ferhuckin karzy that's what.

Dabbing when it was proper.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Other Championship transfers on 10:46 - Jul 6 with 3880 viewssimmo

Other Championship transfers on 10:24 - Jul 6 by paulparker

Almost a 1 in 2 goal scoring record over 120 Premier League games and he has just turned 24. Double figures for each of the last 5 seasons - good with both feet and in the air, strong as fck, rapid and is never injured or involved in any off the pitch bullshit. What's not to rate?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Other Championship transfers on 11:12 - Jul 6 with 3836 viewspaulparker

Other Championship transfers on 10:46 - Jul 6 by simmo

Almost a 1 in 2 goal scoring record over 120 Premier League games and he has just turned 24. Double figures for each of the last 5 seasons - good with both feet and in the air, strong as fck, rapid and is never injured or involved in any off the pitch bullshit. What's not to rate?

I get all that Simmo, I just don't think he is worth 75 million and I think him going to Utd is a bad move seeing as I thought Maureen didn't rate him
he is ok against the likes of west brom but I thought he went missing in some of the big games last year for Everton and had a touch of the bertie big bollox about him
Everton imo have got the better of this deal

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other Championship transfers on 12:13 - Jul 6 with 3766 viewsTacticalR

Other Championship transfers on 10:29 - Jul 6 by ichbinnaughty

I mean:
WOT THE FVCK???

Fidget spinners are corrupting the youth. Bring back clackers and scoubidous.

Air hostess clique

Other Championship transfers on 12:39 - Jul 6 with 3718 viewsMick_S

Other Championship transfers on 12:13 - Jul 6 by TacticalR

Fidget spinners are corrupting the youth. Bring back clackers and scoubidous.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Other Championship transfers on 13:03 - Jul 6 with 3675 viewssimmo

Other Championship transfers on 11:12 - Jul 6 by paulparker

I get all that Simmo, I just don't think he is worth 75 million and I think him going to Utd is a bad move seeing as I thought Maureen didn't rate him
he is ok against the likes of west brom but I thought he went missing in some of the big games last year for Everton and had a touch of the bertie big bollox about him
Everton imo have got the better of this deal

Yeah I get that - the not stepping up in big games has been raised before and when you look at his record it's fairly justified, I gave Kane stick for the same thing not long ago so it's fair to point at that. That wouldn't put me off buying him though, he's still guaranteed for 15-20 odd goals in this league and is not near his peak yet. In the current market you have to say that's worth £75m. Lacazette just went for over 50 and he's only torn France a new one, something even that dog Bafatembi Gomis can do.

The Moanrinho point is a good one, he's criticised him publically before, don't know why he's suddenly the number 1 target but then maybe with something to prove he will step up even more.

Anyway it could all be irrelevant as once again Sky and their 'sources' heaps more embarrassment on journalistic standards

Other Championship transfers on 13:10 - Jul 6 with 3657 viewsLblock

£75 MILLION is now considered a reasonable figure for 15 - 20 goals a season?

Is there ANYONE really worth £75Mill? I include Messi etc.

Fcuk this. The "sport" is focked. I'm bordering on political but even in these times of great wealth being obnoxiously flashed about I just find this corruption of football sickening.

Seventy
Five
Focking
Million
For one player. Beam me up.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Other Championship transfers on 13:40 - Jul 6 with 3589 viewsaston_hoop

£75000000 is exactly 250 Luke Freemans. Slow day at work.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other Championship transfers on 14:36 - Jul 6 with 3479 viewsNorthernr

Sheff Utd sign centre back Richard Stearman from whichever one of Fulham or Wolves he was at last - hard to keep track with that lad.
Other Championship transfers on 19:12 - Jul 6 with 3379 viewssimmo

Other Championship transfers on 14:36 - Jul 6 by Northernr

Sheff Utd sign centre back Richard Stearman from whichever one of Fulham or Wolves he was at last - hard to keep track with that lad.

From Fulham, on loan at Wolves. Apparently the offer was 'sunstantial' which seems a waste.

Anita also gone to Leeds from Newcastle, good little signing, he plays everywhere

Other Championship transfers on 13:29 - Jul 7 with 3233 viewsLblock

Likkle Bentford (soon to be bigger than us Bentford) have signed someone called Mokotjo for £880k

Probably be great for them.

He made me think of this though

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Other Championship transfers on 15:12 - Jul 7 with 3106 viewsWadR

Other Championship transfers on 13:29 - Jul 7 by Lblock

Likkle Bentford (soon to be bigger than us Bentford) have signed someone called Mokotjo for £880k

Probably be great for them.

He made me think of this though

The stats nerds love him apparently.

In other Brentford news, it looks more likely that they'll be losing Jota this summer.
Other Championship transfers on 10:06 - Jul 8 with 2910 viewsrsonist

Other Championship transfers on 10:15 - Jul 8 with 2898 viewsrsonist

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40530384

Aaron Pierre, out of contract at Wycombe, on trial at Bristol City. Guess we really really really don't want him, not even on the off chance.
Other Championship transfers on 13:19 - Jul 8 with 2768 viewskensalriser

If Wolves are buying players for £15m FFP must be dead and buried.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Other Championship transfers on 14:13 - Jul 8 with 2711 viewsCamberleyR

Other Championship transfers on 13:19 - Jul 8 by kensalriser

If Wolves are buying players for £15m FFP must be dead and buried.

Plus paying him £2 million a year.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Other Championship transfers on 21:38 - Jul 9 with 2491 viewsrichranger

Cyrus Christie to Middlesbro from Derby - a player we were 'linked' with. Also signed Howson from Norwich.
Other Championship transfers on 12:41 - Jul 12 with 2196 viewssimmo

Strong rumours we were signing this dude not too long ago - seems he's staying now

Other Championship transfers on 13:51 - Jul 13 with 2029 views00calben

Lee Tomlin signs for Cardiff, 3 year deal.

Interesting one, bit of a maverick
Other Championship transfers on 13:57 - Jul 13 with 2012 viewsNorthernr

Other Championship transfers on 13:51 - Jul 13 by 00calben

Lee Tomlin signs for Cardiff, 3 year deal.

Interesting one, bit of a maverick

Has his fans on here, I like him a lot, class apart at our place the season before last. Have a strong fancy for Cardiff this year.
Other Championship transfers on 13:59 - Jul 13 with 2002 viewssimmo

Other Championship transfers on 13:57 - Jul 13 by Northernr

Has his fans on here, I like him a lot, class apart at our place the season before last. Have a strong fancy for Cardiff this year.

Has to be carried a lot by the rest of the team (not literally of course, he's too heavy), but uniquely creative and can tear teams up on his day. Quite a Warnock signing but a good one at this level.

Other Championship transfers on 14:02 - Jul 13 with 1987 viewssimmo

I see Boro are about to spend another £9m on a player from France. My tip for the league this year (after successfully pitching Norwich last season - 8th)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024