Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kerry v Cork 13:54 - Jul 2 with 9445 viewsMrSheen

Munster football final today at 4. C'mon the Kingdom, anyone but the red rabble.
Kerry v Cork on 14:03 - Jul 2 with 6587 viewsMrSheen

My mistake, on now! Kerry 3 points up after less than 3 minutes.
Kerry v Cork on 14:39 - Jul 2 with 6574 viewsMrSheen

11-7 to Kerry at half time. Cork recovered well from a horrible start, but they're against the wind in the second half. Kerry very slick going forward.
Kerry v Cork on 15:42 - Jul 2 with 6553 viewsMrSheen

Full time 1-23 0-15 to Kerry. Blew Cork away at the start of the half again. Too easy.
Kerry v Cork on 16:49 - Jul 2 with 6539 viewsBoston

Kerry v Cork on 15:42 - Jul 2 by MrSheen

Full time 1-23 0-15 to Kerry. Blew Cork away at the start of the half again. Too easy.

I've tickets to the Dublin v Galway and Clare v Tipperary Hurling at Fenway Park this November. After a previous Boston encounter in 2015, which in the words of the Irish sporting press disgraced the nation for it's brutality, they've decided the financial returns were worth the bloodshed and are giving it another lash.
As a paying spectator we can only hope for more of the same.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Kerry v Cork on 16:56 - Jul 2 with 6529 viewskingshill

For Cork it's all about next week in the Munster Hurling final.

No all Ireland since 2005 for the rebels but they look superb so far this year
Kerry v Cork on 20:31 - Jul 2 with 6460 viewsMrSheen

Kerry v Cork on 16:56 - Jul 2 by kingshill

Even I can't argue with that. I missed the Tipp game but I saw them blow away a very talented Waterford side.
Kerry v Cork on 21:50 - Jul 2 with 6446 viewsMrSheen

Just seen the Leinster hurling final. Galway a but scrappy, but their finishing was lethal.
Kerry v Cork on 22:03 - Jul 2 with 6442 viewskingshill

Agreed. They also look the real deal and with Kilkenny, Wexford, Tipp and Waterford plus Clare or Cork to knock each other out before the semis it could be a more interesting year than the last couple
Login to get fewer ads

Kerry v Cork on 22:26 - Jul 2 with 6432 viewsMrSheen

Kerry v Cork on 22:03 - Jul 2 by kingshill

Agreed. They also look the real deal and with Kilkenny, Wexford, Tipp and Waterford plus Clare or Cork to knock each other out before the semis it could be a more interesting year than the last couple

More competitive than the football this year.
Kerry v Cork on 23:15 - Jul 2 with 6418 viewsA40Bosh

Kerry v Cork on 16:56 - Jul 2 by kingshill

Under fierce pressure to change allegiance from the Kats to The Rebels by herself as her God Son nephew is most likely to start at corner back again despite being sent off in the last game. APPARENTLY I said years back that if he ever made the first team then I would................. I can't believe I would have agreed to that. Just hope it's not a Kilkenny Cork final this year.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Kerry v Cork on 12:06 - Jul 3 with 6344 viewskingshill

Win win situation for you. You get the brownie points whilst secretly wanting Kilkenny to win.

Some hard games for the Cats if they are to make the final but nobody is more battle hardened than them
Kerry v Cork on 12:15 - Jul 3 with 6340 viewsstonebridgers

As a Waterford man married to a Kilkenny woman todays draw pairing us both together means the children will have to pick sides again this weekend. We went to the semi final last year as we were on holiday and I though that was our big chance. There is a All Ireland win in that team somewhere but god knows if it will be this year. Its a shame as the Cats are on a downhill spiral, Tipp don't look the same so it is wide open. Deise Abu

Stonebridgers

Kerry v Cork on 12:15 - Jul 3 with 6340 viewsithastogetbetter

I was at the Wexford Galway game yesterday - Galway operated at about 70% and had far too much for Wexford. They are immensely strong and physical and very accurate. It will take a very good team to beat them this year
Kilkenny have lost their aura of the last 10 years - I have a feeling that waterford will see them off next week.
As for the football, there is only one game this year - Dublin v Kerry in the Final - everything else is "arse-boxing"!!
Kerry v Cork on 12:38 - Jul 3 with 6324 viewskingshill

If Limerick were a bit more accurate they could have seen off Kilkenny on Saturday so Waterford should give them a very tough game.

Galway v Cork in the final
Kerry v Cork on 22:33 - Jul 3 with 6256 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Congrats Mr. Sheen. Kerry much the better team, as expected. Very impressive. Cork have a lot of rebuilding ahead.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kerry v Cork on 22:36 - Jul 3 with 6252 viewsbob566

Don't count out Tyrone either.
Kerry v Cork on 09:11 - Jul 4 with 6209 viewsfrancisbowles

Kerry v Cork on 21:50 - Jul 2 by MrSheen

Just seen the Leinster hurling final. Galway a but scrappy, but their finishing was lethal.

I'm confused! How did Galway get to the Leinster final when it is in Connacht, or was when I last checked?
Kerry v Cork on 09:15 - Jul 4 with 6209 viewsstonebridgers

Kerry v Cork on 09:11 - Jul 4 by francisbowles

I'm confused! How did Galway get to the Leinster final when it is in Connacht, or was when I last checked?

They joined the Leinster championship a few years back as they were not getting a game/test in their own province.

Stonebridgers

Kerry v Cork on 09:53 - Jul 4 with 6205 viewsfrancisbowles

Kerry v Cork on 09:15 - Jul 4 by stonebridgers

They joined the Leinster championship a few years back as they were not getting a game/test in their own province.

Thanks, I'm a bit out of touch.
Kerry v Cork on 11:41 - Jul 4 with 6185 viewsMrSheen

Historic 2nd Leinster title win!
Kerry v Cork on 11:49 - Jul 4 with 6181 viewsMrSheen

Kerry v Cork on 22:33 - Jul 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Congrats Mr. Sheen. Kerry much the better team, as expected. Very impressive. Cork have a lot of rebuilding ahead.

I can't claim any glory. My dad was a Tipp man so I never really followed football, but I spend a lot of time in Kerry now so I'm happy to support them as a glory hunter because they can beat Cork and Dublin! I still prefer hurling, so I'm really enjoying a purple patch in the game now since Kilkenny's grip relaxed. Have you got any local boys in the seniors?
Kerry v Cork on 12:33 - Jul 4 with 6165 viewsMrSheen

The curious history of the Connacht Hurling Chamiponship

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connacht_Senior_Hurling_Championship

Bit of a mercy killing for Roscommon Hurling.
1922 Galway 12-8 Roscommon 1-0
1997 Galway 6-24 Roscommon 0-5

According to Wiki, the one time Roscommon made it to an All-Ireland semi, Tipp beat them 10-0 to 0-1!
Kerry v Cork on 16:18 - Jul 4 with 6138 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kerry v Cork on 11:49 - Jul 4 by MrSheen

I can't claim any glory. My dad was a Tipp man so I never really followed football, but I spend a lot of time in Kerry now so I'm happy to support them as a glory hunter because they can beat Cork and Dublin! I still prefer hurling, so I'm really enjoying a purple patch in the game now since Kilkenny's grip relaxed. Have you got any local boys in the seniors?

No. We have a good few underage players with Cork but no seniors at the moment.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kerry v Cork on 23:11 - Jul 8 with 6038 viewsMrSheen

Kerry v Cork on 12:15 - Jul 3 by stonebridgers

As a Waterford man married to a Kilkenny woman todays draw pairing us both together means the children will have to pick sides again this weekend. We went to the semi final last year as we were on holiday and I though that was our big chance. There is a All Ireland win in that team somewhere but god knows if it will be this year. Its a shame as the Cats are on a downhill spiral, Tipp don't look the same so it is wide open. Deise Abu

Jeez, I can't believe how close Waterford came to losing that game. Kilkenny were as bad as I've ever seen them for most of the game, but you have to put a stake through their heart when you get a chance.
Seems like Tipp are back on the rails again.
Kerry v Cork on 07:13 - Jul 9 with 5993 viewsstonebridgers

Kerry v Cork on 23:11 - Jul 8 by MrSheen

Jeez, I can't believe how close Waterford came to losing that game. Kilkenny were as bad as I've ever seen them for most of the game, but you have to put a stake through their heart when you get a chance.
Seems like Tipp are back on the rails again.

I thought Waterford had thrown it away but we managed to get over the line in the end and you know the old saying "you got to be in it to win it" 58 years since we beat our neighbors in the championship and we went onto win it so fingers crossed.

Stonebridgers

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024