Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STANS GAME 21:31 - Jul 4 with 46331 viewsdigswellhoop

IAM TOTALY DISGUSTED THAT ONLY 3.500 TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD WHWRE ARE THE QPR FANS IF ITS NOT A FULL HOUSE WE WILL BE A DISGRACE
STANS GAME on 23:14 - Jul 23 with 3866 viewsenfieldargh

How many are Bournemouth bringing?

big season for them with some great new signings, think they'l be top 10 so perhaps their fans will be excited at seeing their team play and an excuse for a trip to London

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

STANS GAME on 09:51 - Jul 24 with 3618 viewsNorthernr

STANS GAME on 23:14 - Jul 23 by enfieldargh

How many are Bournemouth bringing?

big season for them with some great new signings, think they'l be top 10 so perhaps their fans will be excited at seeing their team play and an excuse for a trip to London

They'd sold 200 last check - problem is they're playing Valencia the day after I think, or somebody like that, so could well be the dreaded Bournemouth XI.
STANS GAME on 10:23 - Jul 24 with 3548 viewsenfieldargh

STANS GAME on 09:51 - Jul 24 by Northernr

They'd sold 200 last check - problem is they're playing Valencia the day after I think, or somebody like that, so could well be the dreaded Bournemouth XI.

oh we might win then!

Great excuse to get down the Rangers

captains fantastic

STANS GAME on 12:17 - Jul 24 with 3408 viewsNW10Hoop

Not sure whether this is appropriate or not, but I figure it's better to have the seats occupied rather than not.

I've got 2 tickets to the game, but now have to work. I obviously don't want any payment for it, but maybe someone can take them from me and make a donation to Stan's fund - essentially meaning that the tickets will have been paid for twice?

w
STANS GAME on 13:09 - Jul 24 with 3274 viewsLongsufferingR

STANS GAME on 22:05 - Jul 15 by CliveWilsonSaid

1. Yes
2. As well as can be expected?
3. Yes
4. If you type 'Stan B' into google he comes 2nd after Stan Boardman but ahead of Stan Barstow.

Bleedin' google.

Anybody want a cut-price ticket to Stan Boardman's testimonial?
STANS GAME on 14:18 - Jul 24 with 3135 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

STANS GAME on 15:18 - Jul 24 with 3061 viewsNov77

Sales at 6,000 now, surely they've got to open up Ellerslie, there'll be plenty of pay on the day fans who'll turn up, especially as the publicity should ramp up over the course of the week.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

STANS GAME on 15:48 - Jul 24 with 3017 viewscyprusmel

STANS GAME on 15:18 - Jul 24 by Nov77

Sales at 6,000 now, surely they've got to open up Ellerslie, there'll be plenty of pay on the day fans who'll turn up, especially as the publicity should ramp up over the course of the week.

It might be cheaper for the club to open the upper loft first.
I'm not sure how many the upper loft holds but things are starting to look much better for Stan's day.
I make it that there are only 502 seats left in SA and Lower loft.
Over 6,000 tickets sold in advance for a friendly might be some sort of record on it's own.
I can't go but I have bought a ticket, it will go in a frame then on the wall.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 15:54]
Login to get fewer ads

STANS GAME on 16:26 - Jul 24 with 2964 viewsHayesender

I popped down to the box office after work today and bought 4. The lady behind me bought 10.

The lady at the box office said sales are going well now so here's hoping

Poll: Shamima Beghum

STANS GAME on 16:44 - Jul 24 with 2931 viewsconnell10

South africa road nearly sold out, lower loft 3 sections sold out, paddocks sold out ! COME ON LETS DO THIS!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

STANS GAME on 17:12 - Jul 24 with 2868 viewsNov77

Don shanks is doing a fantastic job promoting this game, he's got sky sports news running with it now with frank Worthington and Alan Hudson!

STANS GAME on 17:47 - Jul 24 with 2800 viewsBoston

STANS GAME on 17:12 - Jul 24 by Nov77

Don shanks is doing a fantastic job promoting this game, he's got sky sports news running with it now with frank Worthington and Alan Hudson!

Is Frank Worthington working as a welder these days?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

STANS GAME on 18:26 - Jul 24 with 2720 viewsDejR_vu

STANS GAME on 17:47 - Jul 24 by Boston

Is Frank Worthington working as a welder these days?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

STANS GAME on 23:31 - Jul 24 with 2509 viewshooper1957

Me and my brother are going but haven't had a chance to buy in advance so pay on the day, hope another section opens as sure a lot of people will be doing the same.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 23:35]
STANS GAME on 06:29 - Jul 25 with 2390 viewsPlanetHonneywood

STANS GAME on 16:44 - Jul 24 by connell10

South africa road nearly sold out, lower loft 3 sections sold out, paddocks sold out ! COME ON LETS DO THIS!

I suspect there are a fair few virtual tickets being bought as well. I bought two for my late father and I. He loved Stan and well, if he were still alive and I in Blighty, we'd surely have gone.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

STANS GAME on 08:21 - Jul 25 with 2299 viewslondonscottish

I'm deffo getting four tickets, maybe five. Just waiting for a mate to confirm.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

STANS GAME on 08:54 - Jul 25 with 2240 viewsrichranger

Very few tickets left in SA Road/Paddocks/Lower Loft. With the number of 'walk ups' expected, surely other parts of the ground will be opened, or fans will be turned away, which for such an occasion, would be criminal.
STANS GAME on 09:08 - Jul 25 with 2211 viewsthorpebankR

STANS GAME on 18:26 - Jul 24 by DejR_vu

Sadly Frank also has alzheimers.
STANS GAME on 09:13 - Jul 25 with 2203 viewshubble

Can you turn up and buy a ticket at the turnstiles?

(It's not clear from the official site)

[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 9:14]
STANS GAME on 09:29 - Jul 25 with 2157 viewsHadders

Wanted to confirm that I saw Stanley play for us as a child, I just watched this enjoyable rout on YouTube, as it was the second Rangers game I attended. An interesting watch, as the great man seems to cut a rather lonely figure here, clapping but not celebrating with other players. Obviously this was a far worse team than the 1975-6 one, but never mind Bowles, what would wouldn't we give for Roeder and Allen et al now?

[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 9:30]
STANS GAME on 09:47 - Jul 25 with 2121 viewsenfieldargh

going to the game with two mates, bought 2 T shirts and just now got a virtual ticket for my dear departed Dad who loved Stan.........Brought a tear to my eye.

Will no doubt stick a pony in a bucket at the game.

Is there a matchday programme and does some/all of the cost go towards the fund raising?

captains fantastic

STANS GAME on 11:10 - Jul 25 with 2060 viewsbrad

i brought a ticket too........ cant make it....its no harm....just want to help...i hope its a great day for stan.....JUST BUY A TICKET ... even if you cant go.
STANS GAME on 11:23 - Jul 25 with 2030 viewskensalriser

Are people buying tickets without intending to go buying the virtual tickets?

Would be a bit silly if the club has to incur the expense of opening another stand when there are a couple of thousand empty seats in the already open stands. I wonder if ordinary tickets can be changed for virtual.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

STANS GAME on 11:29 - Jul 25 with 2010 viewssimmo

Buying 2 virtual tickets on Friday (payday) but can't go myself annoyingly. Pleased the attendance has crept up and the game is getting loads more media coverage, hopefully there's a decent enough turn out but the main thing is money raised, I'm sure it'll be a good chunk of change come the end of it whenyou include donations, etc too.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

STANS GAME on 11:34 - Jul 25 with 2003 viewsNorthernr

Upper Loft open now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024