Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STANS GAME 21:31 - Jul 4 with 46807 viewsdigswellhoop

IAM TOTALY DISGUSTED THAT ONLY 3.500 TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD WHWRE ARE THE QPR FANS IF ITS NOT A FULL HOUSE WE WILL BE A DISGRACE
STANS GAME on 21:33 - Jul 4 with 10738 viewssimmo

HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING 13,500 TICKETS YOURSELF?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

STANS GAME on 21:58 - Jul 4 with 10647 viewsBrightonhoop

I think the anger, hatred, abuse, like I've not seen amongst Rangers fans for a long time, has just put alot of folk off.

It was meant to be a celebration of the man wasn't it?

Those who got stuck into Hoos from the off should hang there heads in shame frankly. Amazing it hasn't spilled out on here for once. Carrying on like you've got some ownership on Stan and the egos at play, aggression, language, threats left right and centre, it's just been unbelievable. Totally fcking ruined what should have been a day about QPR coming together to celebrate the man. Good that Hoos managed to get Bournemouth on board, and great for those that are going but I'll stick a few quid in the No10 pot for Stan but have lost all interest in the event itself for the reasons above.

And you question low ticket sales? QED.
STANS GAME on 22:40 - Jul 4 with 10546 viewsbosh67

Me and my dad are going. So... that's 2 of us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

STANS GAME on 22:53 - Jul 4 with 10507 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'm fvcking sick of this game already. Might return my ticket in protest at the finger wagging.
STANS GAME on 23:16 - Jul 4 with 10450 viewsconnell10

Fock the politics this is for stan get down there and show your support for our greatest ever player imo.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

STANS GAME on 23:17 - Jul 4 with 10436 viewsRs_Holy

STANS GAME on 21:58 - Jul 4 by Brightonhoop

I think the anger, hatred, abuse, like I've not seen amongst Rangers fans for a long time, has just put alot of folk off.

It was meant to be a celebration of the man wasn't it?

Those who got stuck into Hoos from the off should hang there heads in shame frankly. Amazing it hasn't spilled out on here for once. Carrying on like you've got some ownership on Stan and the egos at play, aggression, language, threats left right and centre, it's just been unbelievable. Totally fcking ruined what should have been a day about QPR coming together to celebrate the man. Good that Hoos managed to get Bournemouth on board, and great for those that are going but I'll stick a few quid in the No10 pot for Stan but have lost all interest in the event itself for the reasons above.

And you question low ticket sales? QED.

Surely it's more about raising money for Rangers greatest player who does not have the proverbial pot anymore!
People might be fed up with the politics but Stan has nothing to do with that.
STANS GAME on 23:26 - Jul 4 with 10416 viewsconnell10

STANS GAME on 23:17 - Jul 4 by Rs_Holy

Surely it's more about raising money for Rangers greatest player who does not have the proverbial pot anymore!
People might be fed up with the politics but Stan has nothing to do with that.

Quite right mate, i think we are losing sight of what really matters here. Stan is a very unwell man and needs our help !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

STANS GAME on 23:37 - Jul 4 with 10392 viewsStanisgod

STANS GAME on 22:53 - Jul 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm fvcking sick of this game already. Might return my ticket in protest at the finger wagging.

Yeah, I think I may send our 3 back because a few children are throwing their toys out of the pram. The choker is if this was West Ham with Geoff Hurst or Spurs with Jimmy Greaves in the same situation it would be a full house. I cant believe we wont get 10,000 for this, if we don't its a joke.
We had crowds of 27-28000 at times at his best and you can't tell me that 6-7000 of those are not still around, its only 40 years ago ffs. I know people move away, pass away etc but even so.
Why anyone would make the excuse not to go because of the in fighting is absolute bo""cks. Whats that got to do with what the games about ? And people have got the front to put "Hoop" at the end of there username ! I'm not going cos you've all been rowing! F+ck me grow a pair you lot !
THE GAMES FOR A LEGEND, NOT FOR HOOS,FERDINAND,FERNANDES OR US.
So forget the sht, just make sure I don't become StanWASgod sooner than I have to....

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

STANS GAME on 00:11 - Jul 5 with 10328 viewsBrightonhoop

STANS GAME on 23:37 - Jul 4 by Stanisgod

Yeah, I think I may send our 3 back because a few children are throwing their toys out of the pram. The choker is if this was West Ham with Geoff Hurst or Spurs with Jimmy Greaves in the same situation it would be a full house. I cant believe we wont get 10,000 for this, if we don't its a joke.
We had crowds of 27-28000 at times at his best and you can't tell me that 6-7000 of those are not still around, its only 40 years ago ffs. I know people move away, pass away etc but even so.
Why anyone would make the excuse not to go because of the in fighting is absolute bo""cks. Whats that got to do with what the games about ? And people have got the front to put "Hoop" at the end of there username ! I'm not going cos you've all been rowing! F+ck me grow a pair you lot !
So forget the sht, just make sure I don't become StanWASgod sooner than I have to....

Not the case Stanis

We've got some proper wrong'uns in the fan base sadly, probably offspring of those that slaughtered Sibley 40 years ago. We just call them boo boys. And they get away with it year after year.

This time they have nearly killed Stan Bowles day. I hope it is a great success for Stan's sake and the Clubs honour, and if it is it will be in spite of the cnts. Not as a consequence of their involvement. I said it 40 years ago and will say it again, I wish they would fck off to Chlsea once and for all. They have tainted this Club and will continue to do so until they are finally driven out. 40 years on nothing has changed, bend to our borish bullying view or we'll make your life hell etc etc. If your not with us your not Rangers blah fcking blah. And no one challenges the vermin and so it goes on.

Good luck to Stan. He gave us our fondest memories. West Ham and Spurs would never allow such an event to become so embroilled in such disgusting conduct. Ask Hoos what happened. The usual suspects happened. Only QP fcking R couldn't rally everyone for Stan.

Edit: Fill the Ground for Stan.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2017 0:34]
STANS GAME on 00:11 - Jul 5 with 10325 viewsTacticalR

I'm going.

I think the last one I went to was Ian Gillard's. Against bloody Tottenham.

Air hostess clique

STANS GAME on 00:18 - Jul 5 with 10315 viewsessextaxiboy

6 of us going and I will put something in the bucket on the day . I will clap him on to the pitch and remember the EUFA cup run . See some familier faces and enjoy the game . I couldnt give a fck what anyone else thinks, says or does ...
[Post edited 5 Jul 2017 0:28]
STANS GAME on 00:27 - Jul 5 with 10310 viewsStanisgod

STANS GAME on 00:11 - Jul 5 by Brightonhoop

Not the case Stanis

We've got some proper wrong'uns in the fan base sadly, probably offspring of those that slaughtered Sibley 40 years ago. We just call them boo boys. And they get away with it year after year.

This time they have nearly killed Stan Bowles day. I hope it is a great success for Stan's sake and the Clubs honour, and if it is it will be in spite of the cnts. Not as a consequence of their involvement. I said it 40 years ago and will say it again, I wish they would fck off to Chlsea once and for all. They have tainted this Club and will continue to do so until they are finally driven out. 40 years on nothing has changed, bend to our borish bullying view or we'll make your life hell etc etc. If your not with us your not Rangers blah fcking blah. And no one challenges the vermin and so it goes on.

Good luck to Stan. He gave us our fondest memories. West Ham and Spurs would never allow such an event to become so embroilled in such disgusting conduct. Ask Hoos what happened. The usual suspects happened. Only QP fcking R couldn't rally everyone for Stan.

Edit: Fill the Ground for Stan.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2017 0:34]

Don't let the b'stards drag you down Some of what you say is right to be fair but for people to not go for reasons other than the norm , pathetic.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

STANS GAME on 00:30 - Jul 5 with 10302 viewsBrightonhoop

STANS GAME on 00:27 - Jul 5 by Stanisgod

Don't let the b'stards drag you down Some of what you say is right to be fair but for people to not go for reasons other than the norm , pathetic.

Yeah I know, see my edit. Let's fill the ground and stick it right up 'em.
STANS GAME on 04:57 - Jul 5 with 10198 views18StoneOfHoop

STANS GAME on 00:11 - Jul 5 by TacticalR

I'm going.

I think the last one I went to was Ian Gillard's. Against bloody Tottenham.

April 1979 attendance less than 4,000.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

STANS GAME on 05:40 - Jul 5 with 10168 viewsHayesender

Unless you do social media or message board's, you would hardly know it's even happening.

Speaking to a Rangers fan in his 50's in the pub the other day and the first he heard about it was when I mentioned it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

STANS GAME on 06:15 - Jul 5 with 10129 viewscyprusmel

STANS GAME on 05:40 - Jul 5 by Hayesender

Unless you do social media or message board's, you would hardly know it's even happening.

Speaking to a Rangers fan in his 50's in the pub the other day and the first he heard about it was when I mentioned it

Hayesender you could be right, do all the fans know this game is on, not everyone has a computer. I only know of the game through this message board. If I didn't come on here I wouldn't of known either.
Some other form of letting everyone know about the game must be found, has it been written about in the local papers ?
Maybe the Nationals could do a piece about Stan a few days before the game that might help, they were always quick to write about him when he was playing and he gave them enough copy then.
STANS GAME on 07:36 - Jul 5 with 9957 viewsPunteR

STANS GAME on 06:15 - Jul 5 by cyprusmel

Hayesender you could be right, do all the fans know this game is on, not everyone has a computer. I only know of the game through this message board. If I didn't come on here I wouldn't of known either.
Some other form of letting everyone know about the game must be found, has it been written about in the local papers ?
Maybe the Nationals could do a piece about Stan a few days before the game that might help, they were always quick to write about him when he was playing and he gave them enough copy then.

Best way to get things out there is on social media. Facebook etc..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

STANS GAME on 08:01 - Jul 5 with 9893 viewsPommyhoop

We've got to get a full house for The Man.
Anything less is embarrassing.
Brentford would probably fill up GP for him.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

STANS GAME on 08:11 - Jul 5 with 9858 viewsMelakaRanger

Back in late 60s and into the 70s I was lucky enough to have a season ticket and watched Stan fior many seasons.

Now retired and living in Devon I’m making the 7 hr journey to W12 to attend the match. So yes I’m surprised that sales are currently so low.

As for this “in fighting” ? My observation from afar is that this sadly is indicative of the times we live in. Too many people sounding off behind the anonymity of a username?
STANS GAME on 08:25 - Jul 5 with 9803 viewsLunarJetman

STANS GAME on 08:01 - Jul 5 by Pommyhoop

We've got to get a full house for The Man.
Anything less is embarrassing.
Brentford would probably fill up GP for him.

In fairness, I think if the game was at GP we'd have a stronger chance of filling it too!
STANS GAME on 08:27 - Jul 5 with 9794 viewsRs_Holy

STANS GAME on 06:15 - Jul 5 by cyprusmel

Is anyone mates with Robert Elms? Maybe he could mention it a few times on his radio show? It would be great to get some of the older fans at HQ for this game who maybe havent been for a while but who remember Stan in his pomp.
STANS GAME on 08:27 - Jul 5 with 9790 views2Thomas2Bowles

So now those that have been cretins demanding a match (that was never viable) and slagging off the club and everyone else will now just blame supporters from not turning up

How righteous thou art

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

STANS GAME on 08:39 - Jul 5 with 9731 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I've course I'm not going to return the ticket but have a word with yourselves.
STANS GAME on 08:45 - Jul 5 with 9713 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lads, we already have a thread.

Can't believe you've fallen for this WUM.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

STANS GAME on 08:57 - Jul 5 with 9674 viewsPommyhoop

I've got ''hoop'' at the end of my name.Also got Pommy in front of it.
It means I live in Australia now otherwise I'd definitely be going.
Mainly for Stanley but also in remembrance of my Dad who first brought me down Rangers where I was lucky enough to see him from 1973 onwards . Like you say he is A QPR GOD and
should be revered.He is our George Best, Bobby Moore or Liam Brady rolled into one but better than all of em..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024