Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fun and games at the Star Sixes at the O2 17:32 - Jul 16 with 1484 viewsdavman

Went along yesterday afternoon to the Star Sixes at The O2, with my boy, two of his mates and their dad's. Excellent entertainment, just disappointed with the empty seats.

Highlight of the day (apart from the Mexican's open goal miss v England) was Jose Boswankers appearance for Portugal. I started a lone booing campaign every time he touched the ball and was pleased to hear others join in (go on, who was it?). Eventually, some killjoys decided to try to redress the balance by clapping and cheering his every touch.

Great fun and I think we need more scapegoating at such events!

Some good football played; particularly impressed by Denmark and Spain.

SFs and Final tonight.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fun and games at the Star Sixes at the O2 on 18:54 - Jul 16 with 1396 viewseastside_r

Disappointed that you chose to boo Bosw#nker.

Was he not in range?
Fun and games at the Star Sixes at the O2 on 22:13 - Jul 16 with 1271 viewsStanisgod

Most of it looked good fun on the box but that England side ! Paul overweight Merson , Emile overweght Heskey , Lee Teaboy Hendrie, Wes wrong side Brown , The crap Neville brother etc. Only Owen , Gerrard and James any good. Italy , Spain , Denmark all looking leaner fitter and more famous . Was that the best we coild come up with ? Les where were you ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fun and games at the Star Sixes at the O2 on 07:41 - Jul 17 with 1145 viewsdavman

Fun and games at the Star Sixes at the O2 on 22:13 - Jul 16 by Stanisgod

Most of it looked good fun on the box but that England side ! Paul overweight Merson , Emile overweght Heskey , Lee Teaboy Hendrie, Wes wrong side Brown , The crap Neville brother etc. Only Owen , Gerrard and James any good. Italy , Spain , Denmark all looking leaner fitter and more famous . Was that the best we coild come up with ? Les where were you ?

To be fair, apart from Denmark, all of the other teams (including China!) looked like they needed to choose between XL and XXL for their shirt sizes. The French no. 2 Candela I think he was called looked like he could have eaten Merson for breakfast and still had space for half of Djorkaef for afters.

Your comment on England is spot on; amazing they're still referred to as the Golden Generation. They did play some good football though, giving some evidence that technically they weren't that far behind the rest of the world at the time.

Well done to France for winning it though; on the evidence I saw, amazed that they beat Spain, who were head and shoulders above every other team there...

Can we go out yet?

Fun and games at the Star Sixes at the O2 on 20:03 - Jul 18 with 843 viewssmegma

Fun and games at the Star Sixes at the O2 on 07:41 - Jul 17 by davman

To be fair, apart from Denmark, all of the other teams (including China!) looked like they needed to choose between XL and XXL for their shirt sizes. The French no. 2 Candela I think he was called looked like he could have eaten Merson for breakfast and still had space for half of Djorkaef for afters.

Your comment on England is spot on; amazing they're still referred to as the Golden Generation. They did play some good football though, giving some evidence that technically they weren't that far behind the rest of the world at the time.

Well done to France for winning it though; on the evidence I saw, amazed that they beat Spain, who were head and shoulders above every other team there...

My mates tell me Colin Hendry had a huge strop on Thurs or Friday.
Fun and games at the Star Sixes at the O2 on 21:20 - Jul 18 with 795 viewsdavman

Fun and games at the Star Sixes at the O2 on 20:03 - Jul 18 by smegma

My mates tell me Colin Hendry had a huge strop on Thurs or Friday.

My son was convinced Hendry was really, really old - 60 or 70 he said. I had to tell him that he looked that way 20 years ago!

Can we go out yet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024