Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" 14:10 - Jul 18 with 24318 viewsLunarJetman

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-boss-ian-hollowa

FFP?
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 10:26 - Jul 23 with 1384 viewsizlingtonhoop

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:21 - Jul 19 by Northernr

And there's still a sizeable section of our support base who would have Barton back, even after all that's happened and all that he's done. "At least he cared"

Really!?

Nah...

Do you have evidence of this - a thread on another site - or are you just saying it for something to say.

Anecdotally, I speak to a fair few fans as I move through QPR days, and never yet have I heard anyone voice such an opinion.
(No subject) on 10:40 - Jul 23 with 1369 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

(No subject) on 09:28 - Jul 23 by Northolt_Rs

The ghost game that never happened...

Thankfully I was too young to be fully traumatised by that one. I just remember the endless walk (for a 10 y/o) to Wembley from Park Royal, along canals and through industrial estates. Getting inside the ground and thinking fck me that's a lot of people! Goalkeepers kicking the ball to each other and a few break away goals that noone near me were celebrating...

In true QPR tradition, never will another word on the subject be uttered!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024