Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" 14:10 - Jul 18 with 24466 viewsLunarJetman

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-boss-ian-hollowa

FFP?
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:12 - Jul 18 with 10358 viewsNorthernr

Yeh it's got to be hasn't it? Hard to tell with Holloway though, he could just as easily mean the owners don't want to spend any more money. FFP hearing has definitely happened in the last few weeks.
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:12 - Jul 18 with 10354 viewsdaveB

could be FFP or could be in reference to an end to the time when the club are going to spend a fortune
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:16 - Jul 18 with 10302 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

If he really has said this then the club need to explain it asap.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:17 - Jul 18 with 10291 viewsdaveB

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:16 - Jul 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

If he really has said this then the club need to explain it asap.

Well if it's FFP then they are limited in what they can say
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:17 - Jul 18 with 10293 viewsDejR_vu

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:12 - Jul 18 by daveB

could be FFP or could be in reference to an end to the time when the club are going to spend a fortune

He refers to it being outside of the club's control and stopping the owners doing what they want to do, so that suggests FFP.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:22 - Jul 18 with 10252 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:17 - Jul 18 by daveB

Well if it's FFP then they are limited in what they can say

Well then if possible they should just say it's to do with FFP. We don't need actual details. They should tell us as much as they can.

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:24 - Jul 18 with 10225 viewssimmo

"If you're looking for money, there isn't any. There used to be, but it's all gone now. Any money we make we can look at for a bit, but then it's gone.

Please don't shout at me."

- Ian Holloway

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:26 - Jul 18 with 10209 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Never a fcking dull moment is there!

Login to get fewer ads

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:26 - Jul 18 with 10197 viewsDorse

Better hope that Ramsay has a few good players in the Development squads!

We want our Rangers back! You know, the ones who spent millions on arseholes!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:29 - Jul 18 with 10167 viewsFDC

Any idea where these quotes are from? I'm sure has said this, but always a bit dubious with GWL.
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:31 - Jul 18 with 10153 viewsPhildo

Ready made excuse for a manager though- I was promised X but then ~#?@ happened and I had to work with Y etc.
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:34 - Jul 18 with 10115 viewsdavman

The sooner they say something, the better. This club is so much easier to support when its strapped for cash!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:45 - Jul 18 with 10034 viewsDorse

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 14:31 - Jul 18 by Phildo

Ready made excuse for a manager though- I was promised X but then ~#?@ happened and I had to work with Y etc.

That's a shame. X would have been brilliant for us this season. Y out!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 15:36 - Jul 18 with 9794 viewsBrightonhoop

Almost certainly FFP, with confidentiality clauses, they are so committed to this righteous path, whilst Walker sells for £50 Million....
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 15:47 - Jul 18 with 9717 viewsdaveB

here are the quotes in a slightly different context

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/patient-holloway-assures-qpr-fans-signings-wa
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 15:54 - Jul 18 with 9665 viewsrobith

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 15:47 - Jul 18 by daveB

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/patient-holloway-assures-qpr-fans-signings-wa

What a difference how a quote is used can make

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:05 - Jul 18 with 9577 viewsspencer

Rather a silly thing to say in the public. Think we have all guessed that something is going one, due to lack of signings.

At end of season Marc Bircham stated we wanted to get business done early. So.... why the need to come out and panic the fans further.

Not sure who got greedy first, the owners , the management , the players or the fans. But the amount of money that this club has spunk.ed up the wall over past 5 or so years just shows how money can ruin a club.

Fans keep saying that we want our "QPR" back, but I assure you, if you go to the ground....that will last 10 minutes from where I sit...sat.

Assuming that it is the FFP, the immediate future does not look that bright. I think the team we have is capable of just about surviving relegation but the fans ... I think now need to be patient.(Not preaching...just stating) I am resigned to thinking that the next couple of seasons are going to one of......re building again and extremely tough on the fans. I can live with that, but I would like our owners and manager to shut the fu k up and just keep away from the media/social networks.

We have all been here before...and I expect will be here again....

The bomb has gone off ? No sh.t Ollie thanks for staying the obvious. !!
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:28 - Jul 18 with 9468 viewsPunteR

Bottom line is our owners dont want to spend any more money.
Where's our stadium ? , where's our training ground? , where's our ambition to get back to the top division..?.
Absolutely crazy how our club has been run. Parachute payments drying up and now our hugely wealthy owners have decided to close the wallet and mothball our club.

I dont really understand why they cant explain in detail the FFP decision. its crazy.
I also dont know why Holloway is coming out and saying these things. He wanted to work "with what we've got" . His original remit hasnt changed.
Lets hope Hoos sticks around as he seems to be the only sensible one at the club at board level ,not including Ferdinand of course.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:39 - Jul 18 with 9390 viewseghamranger

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:05 - Jul 18 by spencer

Rather a silly thing to say in the public. Think we have all guessed that something is going one, due to lack of signings.

At end of season Marc Bircham stated we wanted to get business done early. So.... why the need to come out and panic the fans further.

Not sure who got greedy first, the owners , the management , the players or the fans. But the amount of money that this club has spunk.ed up the wall over past 5 or so years just shows how money can ruin a club.

Fans keep saying that we want our "QPR" back, but I assure you, if you go to the ground....that will last 10 minutes from where I sit...sat.

Assuming that it is the FFP, the immediate future does not look that bright. I think the team we have is capable of just about surviving relegation but the fans ... I think now need to be patient.(Not preaching...just stating) I am resigned to thinking that the next couple of seasons are going to one of......re building again and extremely tough on the fans. I can live with that, but I would like our owners and manager to shut the fu k up and just keep away from the media/social networks.

We have all been here before...and I expect will be here again....

The bomb has gone off ? No sh.t Ollie thanks for staying the obvious. !!

Agree with all your points there.

Owners, management and players all got on the gravy train....and us fans suffer the most.... Let's face it the management and players have now gone 🙄 And now Ollie is suffering
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:41 - Jul 18 with 9369 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 15:47 - Jul 18 by daveB

And everybody breathe...

Scurrilous reporting from that first rag.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:46 - Jul 18 with 9333 viewsBrightonhoop

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:28 - Jul 18 by PunteR

Where's our stadium ? , where's our training ground? , where's our ambition to get back to the top division..?.
Absolutely crazy how our club has been run. Parachute payments drying up and now our hugely wealthy owners have decided to close the wallet and mothball our club.

I dont really understand why they cant explain in detail the FFP decision. its crazy.
I also dont know why Holloway is coming out and saying these things. He wanted to work "with what we've got" . His original remit hasnt changed.
Lets hope Hoos sticks around as he seems to be the only sensible one at the club at board level ,not including Ferdinand of course.

For all we know, very little for sure, there could be confidentiality clauses in place, stay of execution of a relegation to the conference, 50% off fines if we stay schtumm, we just don't know.

Kafka couldn't have written this Shyte.
"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:47 - Jul 18 with 9330 viewsPunteR

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:41 - Jul 18 by BrianMcCarthy

And everybody breathe...

Holloway could have worded his " bomb has gone off" quote better.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:56 - Jul 18 with 9274 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:41 - Jul 18 by BrianMcCarthy

And everybody breathe...

I can't believe I fell for that!

I won't again.

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 17:04 - Jul 18 with 9235 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:47 - Jul 18 by PunteR

Holloway could have worded his " bomb has gone off" quote better.

He could, in fairness.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 17:15 - Jul 18 with 9147 viewsToast_R

"QPR Fans don't know that 'the bomb has gone off'" on 16:28 - Jul 18 by PunteR

They cant spend money even if they wanted to due to FFP.
Stadium is years away, a long road to go down even for billionaires. Securing a site is a huge task.
The training ground has been held back by review after appeal after review due to busy bodies getting involved. Hopefully the majority of the bull sh't has been ironed out now.
I agree 5hough the club are going nowhere for the next few seasons and I think things will continue to get worse before they get better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024