Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? 12:02 - Jul 31 with 9906 viewsessextaxiboy

Billericays twitter feed says ..... KO 6pm
[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 12:04]
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 13:39 - Jul 31 with 8432 viewsTheBlob

They're a non league outfit that seem to be going places,they've signed ex league players like Jermaine Pennant and Jamie O'Hara.They've also got Brit Assombalonga's brother Christian there - beware.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 13:44 - Jul 31 with 8412 viewsNorthernr

Non League Paper says that Pennant's signing (£3,000 per week) takes their wage bill past £30,000 a week in tier seven.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 14:09 - Jul 31 with 8372 viewsDWQPR

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 13:44 - Jul 31 by Northernr

Non League Paper says that Pennant's signing (£3,000 per week) takes their wage bill past £30,000 a week in tier seven.

Looks like they want to be the tier 7 QPR then.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 14:21 - Jul 31 with 8329 viewsdaveB

bloke I work with plays part time for Thurrock who have just been promoted to that league, he's looking forward to playing them, think they had Paul Koncheskey last season as well
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 14:26 - Jul 31 with 8320 viewsNorthernr

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 14:21 - Jul 31 by daveB

bloke I work with plays part time for Thurrock who have just been promoted to that league, he's looking forward to playing them, think they had Paul Koncheskey last season as well

And Jamie O'Hara on a free transfer from "Celebrity" Big Brother.
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 18:04 - Jul 31 with 8170 viewsterryb

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 13:44 - Jul 31 by Northernr

And apparently he is expecting crowds of 3 to 4,000 this season to keep his loss down to just over a million (including ground developments)! It is also rumoured that car parking at the ground has risen from free to £6.00.

I'm very pleased if we have managed to fit in another match before Saturday, but this will be the only time in his stewardship that I would have a good word for Billericay Town.

They are a club that I had a bit of time for & enjoyed my rare visits.
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 18:27 - Jul 31 with 8142 viewsessextaxiboy

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 18:04 - Jul 31 by terryb

And apparently he is expecting crowds of 3 to 4,000 this season to keep his loss down to just over a million (including ground developments)! It is also rumoured that car parking at the ground has risen from free to £6.00.

I'm very pleased if we have managed to fit in another match before Saturday, but this will be the only time in his stewardship that I would have a good word for Billericay Town.

They are a club that I had a bit of time for & enjoyed my rare visits.

Its the 23s I think , young Taxiboy and I are going . I may lash out for a couple of the leather exec seats with warm air canopy ...
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 23:32 - Jul 31 with 7883 viewssmegma

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 18:27 - Jul 31 by essextaxiboy

Its the 23s I think , young Taxiboy and I are going . I may lash out for a couple of the leather exec seats with warm air canopy ...

Yes it's the Under 23s. Apparently Caulker may be starting. See you over there, there's 4 of us going. Number 9 bus I believe from the station
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 10:06 - Aug 1 with 7674 viewsessextaxiboy

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 23:32 - Jul 31 by smegma

Yes it's the Under 23s. Apparently Caulker may be starting. See you over there, there's 4 of us going. Number 9 bus I believe from the station

You can walk it in 15 min easy .A cab would only be a fiver or so .
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 10:54 - Aug 1 with 7634 viewsqprichard

http://www.billericaytownfc.co.uk/9274-2/

May be some help
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 11:00 - Aug 1 with 7621 viewsBillericayR

This seems to have been hastily arranged.

Does any one know why it was not announced earlier ?

I looked on the Billericay FC website early evening yesterday and saw nothing.
Also any one know why the kick off is at 6PM ?

Big bit in todays Metro property about the new Billericay FC owner/manager in his 19,000 sq ft mansion.
He has big plans for the club - but there are several clubs at this level with similar hopes.

Should be an interesting season.

Buying well known players at this level is OK but you also need a big heart, especially when going to places on a cold, wet and windy evening playing in front of a couple of hundred.
Also what will be changing room be like when these well paid professionals mix with the ordinary players who have just done a shift and had a few bad results ?

Could be a similar situation to the R's in the premiership...
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 12:46 - Aug 1 with 7536 viewssmegma

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 10:06 - Aug 1 by essextaxiboy

Just leaving Greenford, heading for the Blue Boar, eta 3.30pm.
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 12:49 - Aug 1 with 7528 viewsterryb

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 12:46 - Aug 1 by smegma

Just leaving Greenford, heading for the Blue Boar, eta 3.30pm.

Not been in there for a few years now, but I always liked The Chequers in the High Street.
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 13:58 - Aug 1 with 7471 viewsessextaxiboy

Entry price now reduced to a fiver after Twitter protest ....
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 14:02 - Aug 1 with 7467 viewsessextaxiboy

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 11:00 - Aug 1 by BillericayR

This seems to have been hastily arranged.

Does any one know why it was not announced earlier ?

I looked on the Billericay FC website early evening yesterday and saw nothing.
Also any one know why the kick off is at 6PM ?

Big bit in todays Metro property about the new Billericay FC owner/manager in his 19,000 sq ft mansion.
He has big plans for the club - but there are several clubs at this level with similar hopes.

Should be an interesting season.

Buying well known players at this level is OK but you also need a big heart, especially when going to places on a cold, wet and windy evening playing in front of a couple of hundred.
Also what will be changing room be like when these well paid professionals mix with the ordinary players who have just done a shift and had a few bad results ?

Could be a similar situation to the R's in the premiership...

Maybe the floodlights are not up or ..working yet

Knowing him he has probably ordered them from the same supplier as Wembley use ....
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 14:05]
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 16:21 - Aug 1 with 7389 viewsterryb

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 14:02 - Aug 1 by essextaxiboy

Knowing him he has probably ordered them from the same supplier as Wembley use ....

I have read on a non leagur forum that due to all the ground improvements that have taken place, they will need to be issued with a new safety & fire certificate before the season starts.

I suspect that you are right regarding the floodlights for tonight.
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 17:52 - Aug 1 with 7282 viewssmegma

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 10:06 - Aug 1 by essextaxiboy

12 minute walk from the Blue Boar
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 17:54]
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 17:56 - Aug 1 with 7270 viewssmegma

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 14:02 - Aug 1 by essextaxiboy

They don't have floodlights, hence 6pm kick off. They have 7 huge pylons but no lights at the top yet. Poshest toilets in non league but it's very all fur coat and no knickers.
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 18:00 - Aug 1 with 7264 viewsBillericayR

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 17:56 - Aug 1 by smegma

They don't have floodlights, hence 6pm kick off. They have 7 huge pylons but no lights at the top yet. Poshest toilets in non league but it's very all fur coat and no knickers.

They are due to play a West Ham XI next Tuesday with a 7.45 PM kick off.

They are expecting a big crowd - when first announced in May they were requesting you applied for tickets well in advance.
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 18:24 - Aug 1 with 7218 viewsTacticalR

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 17:56 - Aug 1 by smegma

Anything goes in the posh toilets.

Air hostess clique

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 18:54 - Aug 1 with 7149 viewsaston_hoop

Caulker started, 3-0 up at half time from Grego-Cox, Oteh and Eze according to the twitter.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 20:19 - Aug 1 with 6954 viewssmegma

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 13:58 - Aug 1 by essextaxiboy

Entry price now reduced to a fiver after Twitter protest ....

It was £6 and £6 concessions !!!!!
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 20:23 - Aug 1 with 6937 viewssmegma

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 18:54 - Aug 1 by aston_hoop

Caulker started, 3-0 up at half time from Grego-Cox, Oteh and Eze according to the twitter.

Greco Cox scored in the second half.

The scorers were Prohouly,Eze, Oteh, Oteh (pen) then Greco Cox in the last minute.
Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 20:35 - Aug 1 with 6906 viewsaston_hoop

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 20:23 - Aug 1 by smegma

Greco Cox scored in the second half.

The scorers were Prohouly,Eze, Oteh, Oteh (pen) then Greco Cox in the last minute.

The official report would seem to disagree! Is poor old Axel P. being denied his moment in the sun in billericay?

https://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures/under-23/2017/billericay-town-v-qpr-u23s/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 22:38 - Aug 1 with 6702 viewssmegma

Rangers at Billericay Town tomorrow night? on 20:35 - Aug 1 by aston_hoop

The official report would seem to disagree! Is poor old Axel P. being denied his moment in the sun in billericay?

https://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures/under-23/2017/billericay-town-v-qpr-u23s/

Look at the link now. The official website has rectified it and it now says Prohouly scored the first goal not Greco Cox. Simple mistake with one playing left midfield and the other right midfield, the goal being scored by a right midfielder in the right midfield position. The numbers 7 and 11 on their backs was another clue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024