Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
warren farm ..again 20:24 - Aug 6 with 1728 viewsonlyrinmoray

The save Warren Farm group were going to lodge an appeal to their latest knock back in June They needed £25 k to do this

Ive had a look on the crowd funding site no sign of an appeal Anyone know what the latest is?. I think Lee Hoos said something about September as the next stage I just want this sorted
warren farm ..again on 20:31 - Aug 6 with 1694 viewsBoston

Well, judging on yesterdays performance, the farm group may be unhappy that we wont have a bunch of pigs running around.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

warren farm ..again on 20:37 - Aug 6 with 1661 viewsE17hoop

They needed a minimum 10k and got that - just - but are well short of the 25.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

warren farm ..again on 23:10 - Aug 6 with 1380 viewsDWQPR

I know that one of the virtues of living in the UK is having a proper and fair judicial system however surely it is about time the courts started to see this as nothing more than time wasting and vindictiveness and should warn those Brentford supporting cûnts that if they wish to continue then they would also be liable for the costs of Ealing Council and QPR.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

warren farm ..again on 03:24 - Aug 7 with 1255 viewshoopdog

Been putting up posters locally for picnics on a w F prob to show how greatly used it is !!
New school set to open this year 1500 seats second school 1500 seats has planning hearing this month imagine the traffic chaos twice a day of both come off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024