Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lua Lua 17:27 - Aug 10 with 10238 viewsdaveB

Coming back on loan

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/transfers-qpr-brighton-and-hove-albion-kazeng
Lua Lua on 17:28 - Aug 10 with 5836 viewsNorthernr

Hmmm, injury prone before he got here, injury prone after he got here. Needs to be less injury prone.
Lua Lua on 17:37 - Aug 10 with 5787 viewsRBlock

Meh. Hope this isn't a signing for the sake of a signing. Not sure where he fits in to the wing-back system. Especially given Holloway's assurance that he has definitely decided on a formation and won't tinker with it constantly... Didn't tear up trees here before and not shown much more to him than our own Shodipo. Not massively enthused by this really.
Lua Lua on 17:39 - Aug 10 with 5779 viewskensalriser

Ooh me leg.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lua Lua on 17:45 - Aug 10 with 5760 viewsenfieldargh

I'd rather we use Chair than have him on the bench

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Lua Lua on 18:12 - Aug 10 with 5662 viewsdaveB

If he's fit he's a decent player and gives us options out wide or through middle off a striker, as Clive suggests though getting him fit is easier said than done.
Lua Lua on 18:13 - Aug 10 with 5653 viewsBoston

Lua Lua on 17:45 - Aug 10 by enfieldargh

I'd rather we use Chair than have him on the bench

Can't fit a bench on a chair anyways.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lua Lua on 18:35 - Aug 10 with 5563 viewsqueensparker

Pleased with this, I thought he looked good in the small cameos last season.

He's bloody quick as well, we're not a team overly blessed with pace
Lua Lua on 18:35 - Aug 10 with 5561 viewsLythamR

FFS Why

GIve Shodipo a chance

I dont understand this at all, Hoos is yelping about cost of running the club and we bring this guy in on loan when we have a bunch of contracted players not getting game time to either earn their wages or get a chance to prove themselves

Mental
Login to get fewer ads

Lua Lua on 18:57 - Aug 10 with 5475 viewssmegma

We could field a starting XI and 7 subs consisting of midfielders only at this rate.
Lua Lua on 19:04 - Aug 10 with 5446 viewsJamie

Lua Lua on 18:35 - Aug 10 by LythamR

FFS Why

GIve Shodipo a chance

I dont understand this at all, Hoos is yelping about cost of running the club and we bring this guy in on loan when we have a bunch of contracted players not getting game time to either earn their wages or get a chance to prove themselves

Mental

Whilst LuaLua is far from an inspiring signing, it's still a million miles above playing Shodipo who had a chance and was shown to be way below the required standard.

When Port Vale plummeting to relegation send you back and still pay your wages rather than play you, it's time to think of a new career.
Lua Lua on 19:07 - Aug 10 with 5433 viewsaston_hoop

Lua Lua on 19:04 - Aug 10 by Jamie

Whilst LuaLua is far from an inspiring signing, it's still a million miles above playing Shodipo who had a chance and was shown to be way below the required standard.

When Port Vale plummeting to relegation send you back and still pay your wages rather than play you, it's time to think of a new career.

I must have been watching a different Shodipo to you last year. It was also a season ending injury that he still hasn't recovered from that saw him sent back

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/port-vale-on-loan-qpr-winger-olamide-shodipo-rule

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Lua Lua on 19:36 - Aug 10 with 5327 viewsRBlock

Maybe you're confusing 'JET' at Gillingham who sent him back, because he is a tosser. Also when Shodipo played for us we did not look way below the required standard at all. He was cracking. Why not keep him here and give him a chance.
Lua Lua on 19:37 - Aug 10 with 5323 viewsJeff

I've missed contrary Jamie x

Can we not knock it?

Lua Lua on 19:45 - Aug 10 with 5296 viewsDylanP

Lua Lua on 18:35 - Aug 10 by queensparker

Pleased with this, I thought he looked good in the small cameos last season.

He's bloody quick as well, we're not a team overly blessed with pace

Yes we are. We didn't used to be, but now we are. Furlong, Ned, Manning, Freeman, Wszolek, Shadipo, Washington, are all either fast or have quick feet. We used to be a team that lumbered along, but we have added speed all over the field over the last two years.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Lua Lua on 19:55 - Aug 10 with 5267 viewsterryb

The blessing with this is that he couldn't possibly be worse this season than last! For me, he impressed for approx ten minutes of his loan period.

Get his brother (?) out of retirement & that would be a different matter!
Lua Lua on 20:03 - Aug 10 with 5228 viewsnadera78

Typical Holloway signing tbh. Not impressed at all.
Lua Lua on 20:09 - Aug 10 with 5206 viewsWestbourneR

Jamie *shiver* it's like angry death has blown through the message-board.

Think Shodipo looked like a very promising player indeed.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Lua Lua on 21:11 - Aug 10 with 5008 viewsCiderwithRsie

Lua Lua on 20:09 - Aug 10 by WestbourneR

Jamie *shiver* it's like angry death has blown through the message-board.

Think Shodipo looked like a very promising player indeed.

I may be kidding myself but I really hope Shodipo and Eze get a chance to develop a bit this year. Certainly don't want to be waiting Shodipo off this soon.

Don't expect either of them to be regular starters obviously, but I worry a bit that we might be filling up the subs bench with loan or free signings instead of giving opportunities to our kids.
Lua Lua on 22:31 - Aug 10 with 4815 viewsMyke

As I said in previous posts, Shodipo - who has impressed for ROI as well as club - is clearly not in Olli's plans either short or long term and this nonsense loan signing of Lua Lua proves it. What next The permanent signing of Ravel Morrison??
Lua Lua on 08:49 - Aug 11 with 4526 viewspaulparker

Shodipo I thought gave us the highlight of the season last year with his outside of the foot chip to pawel to score against Reading , the boy has got ability and I would rather see him in a QPR shirt than Lua Lua

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Lua Lua on 08:59 - Aug 11 with 4495 viewsDesertBoot

Shodipo really impressed me at Fulham last season and I didn't understand why he didn't get much of a chance thereafter. Lua Lua did ok but nothing that screamed "sign me".

Wish I could be like David Watts

Lua Lua on 09:34 - Aug 11 with 4408 viewsdaveB

Isn't Shodipo injured at the moment so wasn't going to play anyway
Lua Lua on 09:39 - Aug 11 with 4390 viewsfrancisbowles

Lua Lua on 08:49 - Aug 11 by paulparker

Shodipo I thought gave us the highlight of the season last year with his outside of the foot chip to pawel to score against Reading , the boy has got ability and I would rather see him in a QPR shirt than Lua Lua

Which Reading game?
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 9:42]
Lua Lua on 09:46 - Aug 11 with 4356 viewskingsburyR

A thumbs up from me.

Its a different option........if he can stay fit!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Lua Lua on 09:47 - Aug 11 with 4347 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Lua Lua on 18:35 - Aug 10 by LythamR

FFS Why

GIve Shodipo a chance

Mental

A total amount of £0 spending this season. Manning coming through well, as is Furlon. Eze and Chair both looking promising. One loan signing of a decent player probably not on much and people jump on Hoos straight away for 'spending instead of giving the youth a chance'.

Think the only thing mental here is you

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024