Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N Korea sends missile over Japan 07:31 - Aug 29 with 32731 viewsValerie

I really think it's only time now before we see a nuclear strike on N Korea.

The latest developments that sent the warning sirens off in the North of Japan
are a major escalation in the conflict brought on by NK but some will
still blame Trump when the inevitable does happen.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:25 - Sep 7 with 2354 viewsHumpty

I'm about as left wing as the average unenthusiastic Lib Dem voter. I am however socially liberal.

Darran can't understand the difference. I can't be arsed explaining the difference to him just like I can't be arsed trying to explain quantum theory to my dog.

There's no point.

They both look at you with a stupid look on their face then yap f*cking nonsense.

Yap yap yap yap yap.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 16:30]
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:27 - Sep 7 with 2352 viewsmax936

China are flexing their military muscles now, Lookout!!

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/chinas-military-practices-for-surprise-attac

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:33 - Sep 7 with 2345 viewsmax936

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:09 - Sep 7 by Darran

I'll leave Warwick reply to that.

Is he your Left wing man or your right

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:36 - Sep 7 with 2317 viewswhoflungdung

HUMP

Good to lock horns with you again.
I'm very anti social liberal and hard line in many facets of life ,mainly the ones that should see hard working families get some support from our system . They don't,in my opinion.

I'm apolitical,notwithstanding the complete character assassination of Pross et al during the last General Election . I believe, funnily enough in the fundamental right of a citizen to vote as per conscience whether that s left or right or whatever. Now that s sorted...
Trump,a narcissistic cretin of epic proportions but there have been many good people as presidents from the Roosevelts to Kennedy who had ability ,interlect and a sense of duty.Trump is all about Trump . However north Korea is seeking to deflect its pitiful economy by this action. People are kept in ignorance and the sights of state newspapers being displayed in Pyonyang squares reminds me of Pravda in Red Square and you can throw in Hungary Czechoslovakia,Romania,East Germany, Hungary as ones having grotesque state control over its people.

My view is China and Russia are the only countries to sort north Korea,anything by Trump ,in this context, is sabre rattling.

peace

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:47 - Sep 7 with 2306 viewsmax936

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:36 - Sep 7 by whoflungdung

HUMP

I'm very anti social liberal and hard line in many facets of life ,mainly the ones that should see hard working families get some support from our system . They don't,in my opinion.

I'm apolitical,notwithstanding the complete character assassination of Pross et al during the last General Election . I believe, funnily enough in the fundamental right of a citizen to vote as per conscience whether that s left or right or whatever. Now that s sorted...
Trump,a narcissistic cretin of epic proportions but there have been many good people as presidents from the Roosevelts to Kennedy who had ability ,interlect and a sense of duty.Trump is all about Trump . However north Korea is seeking to deflect its pitiful economy by this action. People are kept in ignorance and the sights of state newspapers being displayed in Pyonyang squares reminds me of Pravda in Red Square and you can throw in Hungary Czechoslovakia,Romania,East Germany, Hungary as ones having grotesque state control over its people.

My view is China and Russia are the only countries to sort north Korea,anything by Trump ,in this context, is sabre rattling.

peace

Well it seems that China are putting self defence mechanisms in place on the coast and Anti missile defence systems, to protect itself of North Korea, can't see why they would need to protect themselves so they must be there to protect NK, they must have information that the Yanks are gonna strike sooner or later.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 18:03 - Sep 7 with 2295 viewswhoflungdung

Its the nearest we ve come to Armageddon since Cuba in 62.

Its fook all to do with 50 s war and separation and everything to do with Kim Dong and his lust for recognition and fear throughout the world.

Basically a nonentity on the world stage but this ,to him puts PRNK on the world map.

Answer? No idea

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:09 - Sep 13 with 2174 viewstrampie

Wales needs independence and to distance itself from England, Israel and American.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 22:36 - Sep 15 with 2104 viewsmax936

They've done it again and South Korea have responded with their own tests, its looking highly likely that it'll kick off, dangerous times

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/dangerous-arms-race-on-the-korean-peninsula-

Login to get fewer ads

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 22:39 - Sep 15 with 2098 viewswhoflungdung

Just those three then trample. Just the three?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 23:08 - Sep 15 with 2077 viewsGowerjack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:36 - Sep 7 by whoflungdung

HUMP

peace

Yep.

It's not rocket science...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 23:21 - Sep 15 with 2070 viewsjack_lord

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 22:36 - Sep 15 by max936

They've done it again and South Korea have responded with their own tests, its looking highly likely that it'll kick off, dangerous times

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/dangerous-arms-race-on-the-korean-peninsula-

Is Ki Sung Yeung back in Swansea yet?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 23:28 - Sep 15 with 2063 viewsmax936

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 23:21 - Sep 15 by jack_lord

Is Ki Sung Yeung back in Swansea yet?

Notsure, he could be manning the Missile batteries in his Homeland.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 07:08 - Sep 16 with 2035 viewsMo_Wives

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:25 - Sep 7 by Humpty

I'm about as left wing as the average unenthusiastic Lib Dem voter. I am however socially liberal.

Darran can't understand the difference. I can't be arsed explaining the difference to him just like I can't be arsed trying to explain quantum theory to my dog.

There's no point.

They both look at you with a stupid look on their face then yap f*cking nonsense.

Yap yap yap yap yap.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 16:30]

Hello Dullness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...

Just a quick point, Hump. In the interest of consistency, and all that. A week or two back, Mr Darran Prosser called you 'passive aggressive'. You replied by accusing him of copying me (his hero or something) because I had called you the same. I could not remember calling you it and thought it was a stupid accusation...but if that's the way you judge these things, then so be it.

What I do remember is me describing Roque Mesa trying to instruct Jeff Montero as "trying to explain quantum mechanics to a dog". Now, I see you have just used the same phrase. I can dismiss this as a coincidence...as I'm sure Mr Prosser can. But if we hold you to your own standards we end up with: You copied me because I'm your hero...or something like that

So is that the truth? Or were you talking horse shit (again) when accusing Mr Prosser of copying?
Or, as I suspect, is it different when you do it?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 7:10]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 10:47 - Sep 16 with 1973 viewsmonmouth

Where do North Korea actually get the money and expertise to build and fire these missiles?

Oh, and if Schrödinger's cat understood quantum physics, why not Mo/Humpty's dog? Or even Daz.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 10:51 - Sep 16 with 1971 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 10:47 - Sep 16 by monmouth

Where do North Korea actually get the money and expertise to build and fire these missiles?

Oh, and if Schrödinger's cat understood quantum physics, why not Mo/Humpty's dog? Or even Daz.

Excuse me?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 10:57 - Sep 16 with 1971 viewsMo_Wives

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 10:47 - Sep 16 by monmouth

North Korea get their money by selling their hair to the paint brush industry.

[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 11:05]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 10:58 - Sep 16 with 1967 viewsmonmouth

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 10:51 - Sep 16 by Darran

Excuse me?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024