Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs 14:04 - Sep 13 with 2164 viewsmakaveli1882

Real Madrid youngster Marco Asensio has been ruled out of the club's Champions League opener with an infected spot he reportedly picked up while shaving his legs.

Coach Zinedine Zidane confirmed the 21-year-old would be missing from Wednesday night's game against Apoel Nicosia during a press conference, although did not divulge in details of how the affliction was caused.

"He has a pimple on his leg which means he cannot lift his sock," the Frenchman said between laughs.

Going into further detail, Spanish newspaper ABC has reported the attacking midfielder's hair got infected thanks to a razor.

The youngster has enjoyed a flying start to the season, scoring four goals in Madrid's opening six games.

Zidane will be hoping Asensio can return for Sunday's game against early La Liga table-toppers Real Sociedad.

WTF !!!!
Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 16:33 - Sep 13 with 2025 viewskingsburyR

Jesus wept

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 16:36 - Sep 13 with 2011 viewstoboboly

What a thundercnt.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 08:29 - Sep 14 with 1838 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sweet suffering Jesus on the cross!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 09:01 - Sep 14 with 1800 viewscolinallcars

Jesus Mary and Joseph !
Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 09:42 - Sep 14 with 1769 viewssmegma

Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 16:33 - Sep 13 by kingsburyR

Jesus wept

He plays for Man City so doesn't actually care.
Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 10:49 - Sep 14 with 1718 viewskingsburyR

Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 09:42 - Sep 14 by smegma

He plays for Man City so doesn't actually care.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 11:16 - Sep 14 with 1690 viewsBklynRanger

The youth of today. One despairs. Sounds like an ingrown hair. I had one of those on my neck once - swelled up to the size of a small nectarine - had to get it cut off by a medical professional. Walking around in polo necks for 3 weeks to avoid scaring small children. Terrible business - my sympathies with the lad.
Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 11:19 - Sep 14 with 1678 viewsBoston

Hey Arsenio, take a walk on the wild side and the coloured girls sing....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 11:20 - Sep 14 with 1679 viewsisawqpratwcity

Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 11:16 - Sep 14 by BklynRanger

The youth of today. One despairs. Sounds like an ingrown hair. I had one of those on my neck once - swelled up to the size of a small nectarine - had to get it cut off by a medical professional. Walking around in polo necks for 3 weeks to avoid scaring small children. Terrible business - my sympathies with the lad.

When they cut into it, did baby spiders come out?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 13:07 - Sep 14 with 1563 viewsBklynRanger

Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 11:20 - Sep 14 by isawqpratwcity

When they cut into it, did baby spiders come out?

Just a lot of puss-like fluid. It was one of these easily amused Italian American 'health professionals' wielding the scalpel - seemed to think it was hilarious me walking around with a conjoined twin on my neck. I should've blacked out, taught him a lesson about tact and ethics and such.
Marco Asensio out of Real Madrid's CL match after shaving legs on 15:50 - Sep 14 with 1444 viewsDorse

At least his neatly coiffured scrotal goatee remains unaffected. #prayforasensio

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024