Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration 15:17 - Sep 13 with 2184 viewsFDC

[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 15:17]
Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 15:17 - Sep 13 with 2177 viewsFDC

This made me laugh

Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 15:18 - Sep 13 with 2165 viewsNorthernr

Way OTT but to be fair it must be nice after getting 86 minutes of abuse to smack in late equaliser.
Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 15:20 - Sep 13 with 2149 viewsSuffolkHoop

If we'd have got a winner he should have gone full Mourinho down to the school end.
Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 15:30 - Sep 13 with 2110 viewsrobith

Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 15:18 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Way OTT but to be fair it must be nice after getting 86 minutes of abuse to smack in late equaliser.

I may have been missing something - I got all their variations of calling him a ladies' opening, but was it my imagination or were they calling him a "bald Jimmy Saville"? I didn;t get that at all
Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 15:39 - Sep 13 with 2074 viewsnix

Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 15:30 - Sep 13 by robith

I may have been missing something - I got all their variations of calling him a ladies' opening, but was it my imagination or were they calling him a "bald Jimmy Saville"? I didn;t get that at all

Yes they were. I guess they were implying he was some kind of paedophile?!

Also, every time he went in the dug out for a minute to get out of the p*ssing rain, they accused him of hiding in the dug out. Then they tried to goad him into waving at them and booed when he didn't. I really wasn't surprised that he was delighted with the equaliser.
Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 15:48 - Sep 13 with 2042 viewsTheChef

Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 15:20 - Sep 13 by SuffolkHoop

If we'd have got a winner he should have gone full Mourinho down to the school end.

Nah.

Carlo Mazzone does it best.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 15:54 - Sep 13 with 2015 viewsNorthernr

Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 15:30 - Sep 13 by robith

Yeh most of the Millwall replies to the video on Twitter are simply people calling him a "nonce".
Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 16:05 - Sep 13 with 1978 viewsDorse

Reminds me of the time I was dancing and caught my reflection in the mirror behind the bar.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 16:19 - Sep 13 with 1928 viewstoboboly

I enjoy it. Reminds me of dealing with people at my work.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 16:29 - Sep 13 with 1896 viewsRs_Holy

Holloway WWF-entrance-style celebration on 17:00 - Sep 13 with 1807 viewshopphoops

"Feck it he's like MacGregor his legs have gone"

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024