Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does 12:56 - Sep 20 with 4717 viewsenfieldargh

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/features/wheeler-on-wednesday-already-feeling-at-home

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 13:21 - Sep 20 with 3534 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ian Dowie
Steve Palmer
Matt Smith

and now David Wheeler.

Fvcking brain trust we are.
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 13:29 - Sep 20 with 3502 viewsconnell10

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 13:21 - Sep 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Ian Dowie
Steve Palmer
Matt Smith

and now David Wheeler.

Fvcking brain trust we are.

Read some of his threads on his twitter page, nice to have a left winger playing for us!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 13:39 - Sep 20 with 3460 viewsBklynRanger

It ends a bit abruptly! One minute I was stuck at work sitting on the bog, mesmerised by the beauty of this wordsmith winger's subtle prose, and the next minute it was all over and I was back on the bog again. I feel used.
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 3429 viewsenfieldargh

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 13:39 - Sep 20 by BklynRanger

It ends a bit abruptly! One minute I was stuck at work sitting on the bog, mesmerised by the beauty of this wordsmith winger's subtle prose, and the next minute it was all over and I was back on the bog again. I feel used.

now wash your hands.

Hope you werent having a Daniel Baier

captains fantastic

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 14:00 - Sep 20 with 3395 viewsNorthernr

I love how in football the lad with the sports science degree from Brunel University is treated like the chairman of Mensa. In the land of the bald the man with three hairs is king.

Does seem like a genuinely nice lad. I look forward to the rabid right wing of the QPR Twittersphere getting stuck into his anti-Brexit stance.
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 14:08 - Sep 20 with 3363 viewsstevec

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 14:00 - Sep 20 by Northernr

I love how in football the lad with the sports science degree from Brunel University is treated like the chairman of Mensa. In the land of the bald the man with three hairs is king.

Does seem like a genuinely nice lad. I look forward to the rabid right wing of the QPR Twittersphere getting stuck into his anti-Brexit stance.

Oh no, not another Leftie.

Like we haven't got enough on here already.
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 15:44 - Sep 20 with 3219 viewsconnell10

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 14:08 - Sep 20 by stevec

Oh no, not another Leftie.

Like we haven't got enough on here already.

What ya moaning about you had Karl “the truth” Henry to keep you lot happy for years!!!

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 17:46 - Sep 20 with 3067 viewsderbyhoop

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 14:00 - Sep 20 by Northernr

I once did an article for AKUTRS entitled "Are footballers stupid?" prompted by watching Bury failing to break down 10 man Wallsall at Gigg Lane. I did suggest that anybody watching Bury vs Walsall on a Tues night, as a neutral, might not have been the full shilling.

However I did mention Steve Palmer, Steve Heighway and Brian Hall.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 18:28 - Sep 20 with 3010 viewsBromleyHoop

Do we really need one of our players spouting off about Trump, Immigration or whatever takes his fancy? Arguments on here are draining and divisive. Do we really want one of our players alienating 50% of the fan base due to his opinion of Jeremy Corbyn. It could also cause issues in the dressing room (Thank goodness Karl Toryboy Henry is no longer at the club) 'I'm not passing to you because you want to stay in the Customs Union you shit'.

Many people go to football to forget about politics and politicians. I think this is a huge mistake by the club if they allow any player to spout off about anything other than football...especially on official media platforms.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 18:38 - Sep 20 with 2979 viewsBrianMcCarthy

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 18:28 - Sep 20 by BromleyHoop

Do we really need one of our players spouting off about Trump, Immigration or whatever takes his fancy? Arguments on here are draining and divisive. Do we really want one of our players alienating 50% of the fan base due to his opinion of Jeremy Corbyn. It could also cause issues in the dressing room (Thank goodness Karl Toryboy Henry is no longer at the club) 'I'm not passing to you because you want to stay in the Customs Union you shit'.

Many people go to football to forget about politics and politicians. I think this is a huge mistake by the club if they allow any player to spout off about anything other than football...especially on official media platforms.

"Do we really want one of our players alienating 50% of the fan base due to his opinion of Jeremy Corbyn."

Honestly, Bromley, I can't see an issue. If any fan is alienated because one of our players has a differing political opinion than him than we are too close to Chelsea and inhaling the stupid-fumes. I've read his Exeter columns and he's not saying anything offensive, just stating an opinion.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 18:43 - Sep 20 with 2962 viewsconnell10

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 18:38 - Sep 20 by BrianMcCarthy

"Do we really want one of our players alienating 50% of the fan base due to his opinion of Jeremy Corbyn."

Honestly, Bromley, I can't see an issue. If any fan is alienated because one of our players has a differing political opinion than him than we are too close to Chelsea and inhaling the stupid-fumes. I've read his Exeter columns and he's not saying anything offensive, just stating an opinion.

Hear hear comrade!

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 19:07 - Sep 20 with 2917 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Kevin Gallen Tweets a few bits and bobs about Diane Abbot I don't like but still think the sun shines out of his arse.
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 19:39 - Sep 20 with 2869 viewsBrianMcCarthy

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 19:07 - Sep 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Kevin Gallen Tweets a few bits and bobs about Diane Abbot I don't like but still think the sun shines out of his arse.

I wasn't giving out in my post above. This is actually a good example of what I mean.

Plus the man likes Simple Minds, for Chrissakes, and I still love him!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 19:54 - Sep 20 with 2845 viewsHayesender

He could walk out onto the pitch waving a flag in support of chairman Mao for all I care, as long as he does the business on the pitch

Poll: Shamima Beghum

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 20:01 - Sep 20 with 2816 viewsYorkRanger

Personally given the depth and breadth of interviews given by many players, someone with half a brain is fine by me....
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 20:06 - Sep 20 with 2795 viewsbosh67

He's got a degree
He's got a degree
David Wheeler
He's brainier than me.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 20:14 - Sep 20 with 2780 viewskensalriser

Proper boffin. I reckon he literally works out his passes with a slide rule.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 20:49 - Sep 20 with 2708 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 19:39 - Sep 20 by BrianMcCarthy

I wasn't giving out in my post above. This is actually a good example of what I mean.

I know mate I agree 100% with what you said.
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 22:02 - Sep 20 with 2614 viewslondonscottish

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 19:39 - Sep 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Simple Minds. That's just wrong.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 22:05]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 23:16 - Sep 20 with 2515 viewsenfieldargh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p02mbcy7/quiz-ball-22121966

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

captains fantastic

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 01:28 - Sep 21 with 2437 viewsBoston

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 13:48 - Sep 20 by enfieldargh

now wash your hands.

Hope you werent having a Daniel Baier

Are you the only bloke in London who hasn't?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 08:26 - Sep 21 with 2288 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 20:06 - Sep 20 by bosh67

He's got a degree
He's got a degree
David Wheeler
He's brainier than me.

Daaaaavid Wheeler.

What a writer. What a writer.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 09:38 - Sep 21 with 2226 viewstraininvain

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 18:28 - Sep 20 by BromleyHoop

Huge mistake haha maybe try not to take life too seriously.
he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 09:45 - Sep 21 with 2213 viewsenfieldargh

But will he get into the /greeks team?

captains fantastic

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 12:36 - Sep 21 with 2124 viewsbosh67

he cant talk pwoper like wot we does on 09:45 - Sep 21 by enfieldargh

But will he get into the /greeks team?

Now every time he receives the ball I will extend my 'think about it,' shout and amend it to 'think about it and then write a short thesis on why the simple ball and passing forward are important to the modern game.' He may just pass the practical even if he flunks the theory side of it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024