Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Climate Change 09:51 - Sep 21 with 6691 viewsstevec

Good news, it's all over.

Climate change 'experts' have finally admitted they've been talking bóllocks for years and wish to apologise to the most gullible in society. Apparently, the man made stuff was way off the mark. Who knew?

Now, how do we get the trillion pounds back they took off the tax payers of the world?

Climate Change on 09:55 - Sep 21 with 5033 viewstraininvain

Interesting timing!
Climate Change on 09:59 - Sep 21 with 5019 viewsFDC

Climate Change on 10:08 - Sep 21 with 4998 viewsstevec

Climate Change on 09:59 - Sep 21 by FDC

The Troll? Ha Ha.

Here's an idea. Why don't you just admit you were WRONG.

And next time anyone moans about lack of 'resources' in the NHS, have a think about the part of that trillion pounds from the UK wasted on this climate change con trick.
Climate Change on 10:12 - Sep 21 with 4984 viewsstumbleandfall

Why are those on the right so determined to undermine a cleaner environment.

Surely your own eyes and senses tell you that emissions are not good for you and harm both the planet and you individually. Being environmentally friendly is surely an intuitive thing to be.
Climate Change on 10:18 - Sep 21 with 4956 viewssmegma

Climate Change on 10:12 - Sep 21 by stumbleandfall

Surely your own eyes and senses tell you that emissions are not good for you and harm both the planet and you individually. Being environmentally friendly is surely an intuitive thing to be.

I've become addicted to wrapping my mouth around the exhaust pipes of diesel lorries at laybyes on the M40 as I've been told there's no such thing as pollution. Donald Trump said so.
Climate Change on 10:27 - Sep 21 with 4935 viewsLunarJetman

Climate Change on 10:08 - Sep 21 by stevec

The Troll? Ha Ha.

And next time anyone moans about lack of 'resources' in the NHS, have a think about the part of that trillion pounds from the UK wasted on this climate change con trick.

Is this you discussing climate change?

Climate Change on 10:31 - Sep 21 with 4921 viewsLunarJetman

Or maybe this?

Climate Change on 10:46 - Sep 21 with 4876 viewssimmo

Not really sure what you lot are on about but this is about right for me.

[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 10:46]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Climate Change on 10:57 - Sep 21 with 4836 viewsjohann28

Typical spin on what was a nuanced article in 'Nature Geoscience'. Even the source (Fox News) admits that:

The study does not contradict the scientists’ concerns that global warming is dramatically damaging the environment, but it does suggest that it’s not too late to do something about it.

So, in another words, its conclusion is exactly the opposite to your own.
Climate Change on 11:03 - Sep 21 with 4805 viewsBoston

It's raining here, would somebody please change the climate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Climate Change on 11:08 - Sep 21 with 4801 viewsconnell10

Climate Change on 10:57 - Sep 21 by johann28

Typical spin on what was a nuanced article in 'Nature Geoscience'. Even the source (Fox News) admits that:

The study does not contradict the scientists’ concerns that global warming is dramatically damaging the environment, but it does suggest that it’s not too late to do something about it.

So, in another words, its conclusion is exactly the opposite to your own.

Don’t let the truth spoil his bullshite mate! Really I shouldn’t give a fock about the planet as I don’t have kids and by the time the water is lapping at our doors I may well be dead , but call me old fashioned I do care about the legacy we are leaving for future generations! Oh and trump is a prick!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Climate Change on 11:09 - Sep 21 with 4788 viewstoboboly

Fox News, that bastion of independent and quality reporting.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Climate Change on 11:12 - Sep 21 with 4779 viewsRangersDave

The biggest con job in this ‘global warming’ debacle is that we, the more clean countries of the world, are getting labelled as polluters, almost to an obsessive level.
We get taxed because of it for god sake, and told we must do this and that, and cars must be more electric etc, but that’s just a boll ocks cover up in itself.

Sort out India and China with ‘clean burn’ technology for power stations given freely and immediately and a lot of problems would he helped.

Then sanction both countries with trade embargoes until their pollution levels reach levels of acceptance in all major cities. Mind you neither this or clean burn will happen as those in power truly don’t, and never will, care.

FFS, charging points should be free with battery packs holding electricity garnered from solar panels. All new cars should have solar panels on their roof to help collect the ‘free’ power. Money should be spent now on battery life, charge life, and getting busses and trucks over to clean burn.

Whilst away recently I saw a Chinese news article on their pollution problems and what they are doing about it........ I had to laugh when all they showed was an inspector testing busses. Ok, not a bad thing to do, but these were busses being constructed, not busses on the roads already.
Made a delightful ‘pro active’ spin by them though.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Climate Change on 12:15 - Sep 21 with 4681 viewsconnell10

Climate Change on 11:12 - Sep 21 by RangersDave

The biggest con job in this ‘global warming’ debacle is that we, the more clean countries of the world, are getting labelled as polluters, almost to an obsessive level.
We get taxed because of it for god sake, and told we must do this and that, and cars must be more electric etc, but that’s just a boll ocks cover up in itself.

Sort out India and China with ‘clean burn’ technology for power stations given freely and immediately and a lot of problems would he helped.

Then sanction both countries with trade embargoes until their pollution levels reach levels of acceptance in all major cities. Mind you neither this or clean burn will happen as those in power truly don’t, and never will, care.

FFS, charging points should be free with battery packs holding electricity garnered from solar panels. All new cars should have solar panels on their roof to help collect the ‘free’ power. Money should be spent now on battery life, charge life, and getting busses and trucks over to clean burn.

Whilst away recently I saw a Chinese news article on their pollution problems and what they are doing about it........ I had to laugh when all they showed was an inspector testing busses. Ok, not a bad thing to do, but these were busses being constructed, not busses on the roads already.
Made a delightful ‘pro active’ spin by them though.

Did the inspector look like the one in my avatar??

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Climate Change on 12:22 - Sep 21 with 4667 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Climate Change on 11:09 - Sep 21 by toboboly

Fox News, that bastion of independent and quality reporting.

That would be the Guardian.
Climate Change on 12:25 - Sep 21 with 4653 viewsFDC

Lol. Here they come. Clive Anderson will be along in a moment to say something like "I bet climate change is all Thatcher's fault, yeah?"
Climate Change on 12:28 - Sep 21 with 4633 viewsisawqpratwcity

Climate Change on 12:25 - Sep 21 by FDC

Lol. Here they come. Clive Anderson will be along in a moment to say something like "I bet climate change is all Thatcher's fault, yeah?"

Actually, where is Clive Anderson? Long time, no see.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Climate Change on 12:35 - Sep 21 with 4598 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Climate Change on 10:12 - Sep 21 by stumbleandfall

I think it's clear to see that the climate has changed and a cleaner environment is a positive objective. However authorities have somewhat taken advantage by broadly focusing on initiatives that generate income. For example, one of the early independent studies found that housing is a bigger polluter than vehicles. They recommended that governments provide grants to support roof insulation programmes. Of course, governments chose to ignore this advice in favour of hammering motorists and air travellers.
Climate Change on 12:37 - Sep 21 with 4589 viewsR_from_afar

Any chance of a link to the article?

Interesting that this topic has come up at a time when the world has just experienced two extreme hurricanes in quick succession. Higher temperatures mean more powerful storms...

Sadly, there is no way that it is all over. Oh, and on the subject of "tax," the subsidies for the fossil fuel industry are six times what they are for renewables.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Climate Change on 12:42 - Sep 21 with 4570 viewsstevec

Climate Change on 12:28 - Sep 21 by isawqpratwcity

Actually, where is Clive Anderson? Long time, no see.

And Dannythe R, I miss him.

In fact where are all the Momentum boys, not been seen since the political summer break but they must have left their 5 star Venezuelan beach resort by now to get back for the Labour party conference, surely.
Climate Change on 12:47 - Sep 21 with 4556 viewsrsonist

Climate Change on 12:47 - Sep 21 with 4555 viewsFDC

Climate Change on 12:37 - Sep 21 by R_from_afar

Any chance of a link to the article?

Interesting that this topic has come up at a time when the world has just experienced two extreme hurricanes in quick succession. Higher temperatures mean more powerful storms...

Sadly, there is no way that it is all over. Oh, and on the subject of "tax," the subsidies for the fossil fuel industry are six times what they are for renewables.

RFA

I assume the OP is about this discredited DM article

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/daily-mail-admits-climate-change-article-s
Climate Change on 12:59 - Sep 21 with 4502 viewsstevec

Climate Change on 12:47 - Sep 21 by rsonist

Harsh but fair
Climate Change on 13:17 - Sep 21 with 4445 viewsLunarJetman

Climate Change on 12:59 - Sep 21 by stevec

Harsh but fair

Who said that?
Climate Change on 15:37 - Sep 21 with 4287 viewsWestbourneR

Climate Change on 10:08 - Sep 21 by stevec

The Troll? Ha Ha.

Funnily enough the 'experts' (people who studied, learnt and researched their entire lives - like the scientists who invented the medicines that keep your family alive when they're ill) are actually the most reliable source of information.

Or maybe we we should go on the totally unfounded opinions of 'stevec'

You'd better be a troll because it just laughable otherwise. You and Donald Trump can be very happy together

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024