Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers 13:07 - Sep 21 with 7707 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Is this racist?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-41337127
FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 10:26 - Sep 22 with 1350 viewsDesertBoot

Ludicrous. Weren't the Leeds team of the 1970's the Super Whites or similar?

Wish I could be like David Watts

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 10:26 - Sep 22 with 1350 viewsMetallica_Hoop

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 16:57 - Sep 21 by Stanisgod

Just thrown all my Whitesnake and Black Sabbath albums away. !! Racist bast#rds

And my 'White Wizzard' albums.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 11:22 - Sep 22 with 1312 viewspeejaybee

So it can no longer be ' In Black and White'

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 12:09 - Sep 22 with 1300 viewsDorse

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 11:22 - Sep 22 by peejaybee

So it can no longer be ' In Black and White'

Piano keyboards are going to be a bugger to work with.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 13:37 - Sep 22 with 1268 viewsMonahoop

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 12:09 - Sep 22 by Dorse

Piano keyboards are going to be a bugger to work with.

Ebony and Ivory as sung by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder, probably the most sickly, vomit inducing PC song ever written. Its intention was to highlight black and white harmoniously being together, hence ebony the black keys and ivory, the not so black keys on the piano, though one could also imagine it as Sir Paul as a piece of old ivory and Mr Wonder as a lump of old ebony.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 13:49 - Sep 22 with 1244 viewssmegma

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 08:30 - Sep 22 by Dorse

Now it's the LGBT Community excluding white and black!

Who doesn't like a BLT ??
FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 14:09 - Sep 22 with 1232 viewspaulparker

The more and more this sort of stuff happens the more we as people become attached from each other , this sort of stuff only highlights and puts people into minorities when if the banner had been left alone nothing would have been said and no one still wouldn't of given a sh1t

I think back to 30 odd years ago and Monkey roots (if he still posts ) can back me up,
we went to school with Bangladeshi lads and west Indian lads and no one cared we played football together and what have you and no one gave a monkeys where you were from or what colour you were it the same when first I started work, I worked with Asians, west Indians , Africans , homosexuals and no one gave a sh1t we all got on and took the p1ss out of each other in some cases we all used to go clubbing and took drugs and shock horror had a laugh
why has it changed ? , im told that racism was rife back in the day well it wasn't to me everyone got on with it , I didn't know a right winger to a raving leftist
when did we become so obsessed as a nation that we have to practically apologise for being white , why do we feel awkward saying Christmas holidays or waving a union jack or covering over a football banner or even singing about a bloke with a big c0ck , its fcuking madness

just let people be people and get on with living without someone in authority deciding what they think may offend someone else , a Cameroonian lad at my work and I were having a chat yesterday about this in the office and he thinks the same as me he said he was embarrassed that a 55 year old white bloke in the fa is deciding that a banner would offend someone who wasn't white ,
if these people who decide these hare brained ideas actually thought about it they are the ones putting people into groups or minorities they are causing the rifts and resentment

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 14:42 - Sep 22 with 1204 viewsMick_S

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers on 13:37 - Sep 22 by Monahoop

Ebony and Ivory as sung by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder, probably the most sickly, vomit inducing PC song ever written. Its intention was to highlight black and white harmoniously being together, hence ebony the black keys and ivory, the not so black keys on the piano, though one could also imagine it as Sir Paul as a piece of old ivory and Mr Wonder as a lump of old ebony.

My mate Steve (white) and his good mate Malcolm (black) sang that at their football club Karaoke.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 14:54]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024