Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luongo 18:55 - Sep 23 with 1299 viewsconnell10

Missed him big time today! Would have been the difference I feel!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 18:58]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Luongo on 19:06 - Sep 23 with 1271 viewsHunterhoop

Completely agree.

Stevec, thoughts?
Luongo on 19:07 - Sep 23 with 1267 viewsdodge_stoke_r

We missed someone that actually knows how to stick the ball in the onion bag more. The more I watch QPR, the more I just don't expect us to score.
Luongo on 19:10 - Sep 23 with 1254 viewsessextaxiboy

Luongo on 19:07 - Sep 23 by dodge_stoke_r

We missed someone that actually knows how to stick the ball in the onion bag more. The more I watch QPR, the more I just don't expect us to score.

We have scored more goals than 4 of the 9 teams above us ?
Luongo on 19:21 - Sep 23 with 1213 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Luongo on 19:10 - Sep 23 by essextaxiboy

We have scored more goals than 4 of the 9 teams above us ?

I've just had a peak at the table and theres only the two Sheffield teams and Preston that have scored less than us. And nobody above us has conceded more than us. I honestly believe that if we had been playing up until now. It would still be nil nil
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 19:27]
Luongo on 19:24 - Sep 23 with 1196 viewsessextaxiboy

Luongo on 19:21 - Sep 23 by dodge_stoke_r

I've just had a peak at the table and theres only the two Sheffield teams and Preston that have scored less than us. And nobody above us has conceded more than us. I honestly believe that if we had been playing up until now. It would still be nil nil
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 19:27]

We had 63% possession . I dont remember many clear chances , that was the problem IMO
Luongo on 08:13 - Sep 24 with 883 viewsMelakaRanger

There were chances but once we got the ball near their box we seemed to either pass it back wards or waste the chance one way or another.

Yes we missed Luongo but that wasn't a team missing one player. That was a bunch of players for the most part no playing as a team, missing direction, a plan, a purpose and leadership.

Interesting that IH said it was the worse first half he had ever seen. Well the 2nd half was just as bad!
Luongo on 09:43 - Sep 24 with 803 viewsstevec

Luongo on 19:06 - Sep 23 by Hunterhoop

Completely agree.

Stevec, thoughts?

Have to say, if you were ill and hoped it didn't cost you your place long term, you'd be rather happy the manager picked Ungabakoko as your stand in!

He was missed as a link between Scowen and Freeman, made it very easy for Burton to target.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024