Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Stadium news 16:24 - Oct 4 with 2589 viewsonlyrinmoray

Surprised this hasn't been picked up by LFW I know there is a long way to go but seems a start has been made... a demolition of a hostel anyway

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/work-starts-at-oaklands/

BTW Warren Farm If I remember the dog walkers were going to appeal the decision made earlier this year I see they needed £30k legal costs unfortunately they have only got £11 k with 11 days to go to raise the rest via crowdfunding. According to their website this is the last chance saloon, so I hope we are nearly at the end of this fkkin saga
New Stadium news on 18:10 - Oct 4 with 2421 viewsBoston

I've really come to dislike these people.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

New Stadium news on 21:49 - Oct 4 with 2216 viewsToast_R

Indeed, they would rather keep a dog shit laden piece of open space then a wonderful developed community asset at little cost to the tax payer.
New Stadium news on 22:57 - Oct 4 with 2085 viewsNorthernr

New Stadium news on 21:49 - Oct 4 by Toast_R

Indeed, they would rather keep a dog shit laden piece of open space then a wonderful developed community asset at little cost to the tax payer.

Prone to Tweeting support for Brentford late into an eve after a nice bottle of Alabrino.

Be interested to know whether the lead protagonist in that opposition actually lives adjacent, or walking distance, from the site.

Also be interested to know whether he lodged similar objections to other open spaces and wooded areas in the vicinity being concreted over for private housing developments by companies other than QPR.
New Stadium news on 22:59 - Oct 4 with 2082 viewsNorthLondonR

New Stadium news on 21:49 - Oct 4 by Toast_R

Not being cynical, really not and I am grateful we are doing this. But why else would a consortium be prepared to suck up £170m odd debt?

That's why they are where they are i guess.
New Stadium news on 23:04 - Oct 4 with 2063 viewsNorthernr

New Stadium news on 22:59 - Oct 4 by NorthLondonR

Not being cynical, really not and I am grateful we are doing this. But why else would a consortium be prepared to suck up £170m odd debt?

That's why they are where they are i guess.

For the potential new stadium, and the sale of Loftus Road. Not the training ground.
New Stadium news on 23:13 - Oct 4 with 2047 viewsCiderwithRsie

Seems a lot of houses. How many people were actually in Genesis?

If it was the Hawkwind Housing Association I could understood it.
New Stadium news on 23:15 - Oct 4 with 2038 viewsNorthLondonR

New Stadium news on 23:04 - Oct 4 by Northernr

For the potential new stadium, and the sale of Loftus Road. Not the training ground.

Apologies I accidentally pressed reply to message rather than rant button... but surely everyone can see that these business people have a vision over and beyond us?

Taking us along with it I am not doubting, but perseverance in this old oak thing is where the real money is.

I'm sure Mr Mittal and son are sitting there pushing his coloured counters to the frontier, Chamberlain style in case we finish 16th in the prem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024