Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR+ live stream blocking HDMI out/Airplay to TV? 15:08 - Oct 14 with 3211 viewsjoolsyp

Have been enjoying watching the live games from abroad beamed to my AppleTV from my laptop using Airplay. Seems QPR+ Pass have now blocked this as well as using an HDMI cable from laptop to TV. Anyone else seeing this?
QPR+ live stream blocking HDMI out/Airplay to TV? on 15:43 - Oct 14 with 3143 viewsBrazilNutR

My stream is absolute dog poo.. barely watchable..

Luckily I don't seem to be paying for any of the games since the first payment.. and to be honest I would ask for a refund on all the games so far, not one has been even close to the quality of the dodgy stream for the Skygame...
QPR+ live stream blocking HDMI out/Airplay to TV? on 17:03 - Oct 14 with 3061 viewsthame_hoops

I’ve noticed a few apps are banning airplay from iPhone/iPad to Apple TV. Annoying,didn’t realise they can stop laptop to tv working via a HDMI Though
QPR+ live stream blocking HDMI out/Airplay to TV? on 17:51 - Oct 14 with 3030 viewsjoolsyp

QPR+ live stream blocking HDMI out/Airplay to TV? on 17:03 - Oct 14 by thame_hoops

I’ve noticed a few apps are banning airplay from iPhone/iPad to Apple TV. Annoying,didn’t realise they can stop laptop to tv working via a HDMI Though

I emailed QPR+ and this is what they said:

Thanks for your email.

LIVE VIDEO - These are restrictions on live video for QPR+:

- Please note due to EFL broadcasting rights live games CANNOT be shown in the UK and Ireland.

- Users outside of the UK - you will be able able to view on desktop/laptop or via mobile/tablet via the official QPR app only. Mobile/tablet browser is not supported

- The app is called Queens Park Rangers and is ran by Incrowd.

On apple devices it's available for download here - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/qpr/id896203453?mt=8

On android devices it's available for download here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.tribehive.fli.qpr&hl=en_GB

- Unfortunately QPR+ is not available to Chromecast/Airplay directly on any device.

If you require further help please don't hesitate in asking further questions. For any problems regarding the app please email support@incrowdsports.com.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

--
Jack M
qprsupport@streamamg.com
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024